My first time asking a girl out

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I really regret the fact that i did it, there's no going back now...
I used to be able to cope by telling myself the only reason i am an incel is because i've never tried, but now that delusion has been shattered forever.

I feel completely fucken broken and i've been drinking and taking drugs nonstop without sleeping since yesterday when i asked her out. I don't know what to do now, it's all over, if one girl doesn't find me attractive chances are most other women will feel more or less the same.

Fuck this shit, i should've just kept coping instead of shattering all hope i had left.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: androciv, Deleted member 5786, studiocel and 26 others
What substances did you take son? Better be some mogger shit like ketamine

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai and Patient A
That's why I never did that. Only online and it was disheartening at times (got 2 dates through it tho). So many whores you'll just ghost me or even call me ugly.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Daydream, getra and Patient A
Brutal man good luck recovering

thats because you're a coper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
I used to be able to cope by telling myself the only reason i am an incel is because i've never tried, but now that delusion has been shattered forever.

I feel completely fucken broken and i've been drinking and taking drugs nonstop without sleeping since yesterday when i asked her out. I don't know what to do now, it's all over, if one girl doesn't find me attractive chances are most other women will feel more or less the same.

Fuck this shit, i should've just kept coping instead of shattering all hope i had left.
One rejection and it's over for you? Man, try like 10 times and if you will be rejected 10 times, there is huge possibility it's over but one? How you approached that girl? Cold approach/social circle?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oatmeal, IdiAmin and Deleted member 7753
One rejection and it's over for you? Man, try like 10 times and if you will be rejected 10 times, there is huge possibility it's over but one? How you approached that girl? Cold approach/social circle?
By text message, it's a girl i've met maybe 5-6 times through volonteer work.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Patient A, Deleted member 6512 and 4 others
im guessing the girl's reaction mustve been pretty bad judging by his depressing post. when i get rejected it is usually after a "id love too" and followed by " but im in a relationship".

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 6512 and lepo2317
im guessing the girl's reaction mustve been pretty bad judging by his depressing post. when i get rejected it is usually after a "id love too" and followed by " but im in a relationship".
It wasn't that brutal, she just said "wow" sounds good, but that she was quite busy with a sad smiley.

It wasn't that brutal, she just said "wow" sounds good, but that she was quite busy with a sad smiley.
its over, do it in person next time jfl (not with the same girl obviously)
only pussy weak men ask a girl they know irl out through text tbh, grow a pair

By text message, it's a girl i've met maybe 5-6 times through volonteer work.
Lmao been there, done that
it was a yuuuge mistake and it still haunts me to this day that I could be so creepy.

If it's any consolation you probably aren't the first incel that's texted her like that and you won't be the last. I would just find new volunteer work now and put this lil incident to the back of your mind, don't sweat it.

In future never ask a girl out unless you're getting strong IOIs from her.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
its over, do it in person next time jfl (not with the same girl obviously)
only pussy weak men ask a girl they know irl out through text tbh, grow a pair
Actually it's fine to do it by text but, like I said, only when she is making it extremely obvious that she's interested in you.

Actually it's fine to do it by text but, like I said, only when she is making it extremely obvious that she's interested in you.
What counts as extremely obvious?

Rule 1 never ever ask a girl out randomly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, oatmeal, itorroella9 and 1 other person
I asked a coworker out. She gave me a soft ‘no’. I asked her again out a few months later. We wound up dating for 6 months. One ‘No’ isn’t the end.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Frogburglar, IdiAmin, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
Brutal! That’s why I’ll never approach a girl! I can’t take rejection. One rejection and I’m turning into Richard Ramirez, the bloated version tho

• JFL
Reactions: Silver, Julius, ManzareK and 7 others
You will just know, your brain is wired to pick up on things like that.
My intuition/gut was telling me she was into me so clearly i'm not wired like that.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
What did she said
She may be nervous and shit to meet up
I'll translate the conversation:
Me: there's this restaurant that offers free lunch tomorrow, was just thinking of checking if you want to come along?
Her: say what (not translated, she used english here for some reason)? Why are they offering free lunch?😮:)
Me: i don't know, a friend just told me about it
Her: wow! I'm quite busy tomorrow though😞
Me: alright, i'll go alone then

Idk man, pretty girl like that couldn't possibly be nervous to meet up, with a lifetime of positive reinforcement and all.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
  • +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
just say let’s meet up the next week or smth
I feel hesitant to do so because it feels like i've embarassed myself enough already, but at this point i've already been so creepy that i might as well own it and be persistent.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg
I'll translate the conversation:
Me: there's this restaurant that offers free lunch tomorrow, was just thinking of checking if you want to come along?
Her: say what (not translated, she used english here for some reason)? Why are they offering free lunch?😮:)
Me: i don't know, a friend just told me about it
Her: wow! I'm quite busy tomorrow though😞
Me: alright, i'll go alone then

Idk man, pretty girl like that couldn't possibly be nervous to meet up, with a lifetime of positive reinforcement and all.
I feel hesitant to do so because it feels like i've embarassed myself enough already, but at this point i've already been so creepy that i might as well own it and be persistent.
Leave your comfortzone we regret things we didn’t do

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Dr. Greenberg, sergeant blackpill and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManzareK, sergeant blackpill, elfmaxx and 1 other person
Leave your comfortzone we regret things we didn’t do
NOOOOO, this is one of those terrible bits of normie advice that I used to think was legit and it motivated me to do utterly cringey things that still haunt me to this day.

do not listen to this guy op ffs

If your gut is telling you that something is a horrible idea, fuckin listen.

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Htobrother
If your gut is telling you that something is a horrible idea, fuckin listen.
I was just scared that i'd die without ever having tried, and i felt like my ego was stagnating me because i was able to lie to myself that i could get laid easily if i only tried, which lead to me never trying. I wanted to crush my stupid ego (if only for a short moment) to be able to move forward but now i do regret it because i realize there's no mistaking that i'm a subhuman now.

What substances did you take son? Better be some mogger shit like ketamine
All the most degenerate shit like kratom, xanax, alcohol, lyrica

PLS STOP JFLing @ MY OP I'M AN ABUSED DOG AND I FEEL LIKE SHIT RN IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!

Lol become low inhib and you will stop worrying about this shit, when I get rejected I forget about it and my life goes on lmao don't care about one girl rejecting you

This wouldnt have happened if you would just MEWed before feget

Is she way below your looks level? If so you can cope by disregarding her opinion.

• +1
Is she way below your looks level? If so you can cope by disregarding her opinion.
She's like a 6.5-7/10 IRL even by PSL standards.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Shoutout to my fellow viking Chad @ArvidGustavsson
It's your turn now to ask out that girl for real, i mean specify a time and place, i believe in you.

Only the brave will get to dine with thor in valhalla!

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted
Gotta live with it then. Even @ArvidGustavsson and @Amnesia get rejected
Yeah i guess so, i'm gonna quit drinking and get some sleep...soon. I have 2 more girls in mind that i could ask out, and i will, no way am i spending another valentines day alone.

Gotta live with it then. Even @ArvidGustavsson and @Amnesia get rejected
Yep got rejected just yesterday. Thought a girl was flirting with me at the tanning salon. She was showing me her tats on her back and body and stuff. Went to ask for her snap and she gave me some bs excuse about how’s she’s not allowed to give her snap out at work looool

she’s nit even that gl

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 6264, oatmeal and 1 other person
Yep got rejected just yesterday. Thought a girl was flirting with me at the tanning salon. She was showing me her tats on her back and body and stuff. Went to ask for her snap and she gave me some bs excuse about how’s she’s not allowed to give her snap out at work looool

she’s nit even that gl
fuark i wonder what kind of guys they are into if even you get rejected

• +1
Don't let one rejection hold you down. Get a winner mentality, and try to get another girl. That's the only way out. Because at the end of the day, what other choice do you have?

• +1
Don't let one rejection hold you down. Get a winner mentality, and try to get another girl. That's the only way out. Because at the end of the day, what other choice do you have?
Thanks for your greycel wisdom, i swear i'm just gonna keep drinking and doing drugs for a few more hours, then get some sleep and get back on the horse and ask a different girl out. At the very least i did something that most guys here probably don't have the balls to do.

Should i double down and ask her if she's free next week, or is there any way i can damage control?

Its just numbers get as many approaches as possible there are 8 billion people in this world @PingPong

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323