My first time eating non canned sardines was amazing

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
It’s very difficult to find sardines that are not canned where I am due to transport. Can’t buy it fresh either only frozen due to transport and available through online order however a local store started selling frozen sardines in 1kg bags so I gave it a shot
IMG 3879

This mogs the fuck out of canned sardines any day, it’s obviously a decent amount of prep but my god the taste difference is insane

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Disgusting

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
how the fuck did you cook it to look this ugly

It’s very difficult to find sardines that are not canned where I am due to transport. Can’t buy it fresh either only frozen due to transport and available through online order however a local store started selling frozen sardines in 1kg bags so I gave it a shot
View attachment 3023981
This mogs the fuck out of canned sardines any day, it’s obviously a decent amount of prep but my god the taste difference is insane
Grilled Turkish style sardines
Are best

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
how the fuck did you cook it to look this ugly
looked better before I threw the tomatoes and cucumber over it but i drizzled a lot of lemon juice olive oil and oregano + feta over it for flavor

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
looked better before I threw the tomatoes and cucumber over it but i drizzled a lot of lemon juice olive oil and oregano + feta over it for flavor
sounds pretty good actually mirin

• +1
You should try one day make them yourself on a barbacue, they are in their best state by far then but you need to know how much salt to put (A lot), how much to leave them, etc

• +1
herring and sardines taste great

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back