my first time on acid (never took drugs before until earlier this month)

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

Staff
i decided to try out acid because i heard good things about it, two people i knew well told me it got rid of their depression and they became religious again, this despite the fact as you all know im strictly islamic already so it was a big step for me, yet i decided to take the leap. i was interested in their "no longer depressed" part and i felt like i could use that because i had fallen into a deep depression the year before but ill spare you the details.

so on the 7th of this month, i took 150 mcg of acid at 11pm. i had a headache from all the stressing earlier that day yet i decided to take it anyway. i didnt feel anything the first 45 minutes but slowly i became more giggly and i could feel my jaw clenching. i was just in my room and i decided to lay down in bed because of the headache. now it was 12am. i look at the ceiling and i thought i saw bugs crawling all over but it was just the blood stains of all the bugs i crushed to death that was moving. i then looked at my wall and i saw patterns moving, i constantly thought to myself "am i tripping?" because i believe i hadnt. i also thought "did my wall always look this interesting?"

then i just lost track of time. i didnt think i was tripping but i was shitposting on another forum and said i took acid earlier and one of the guys posted "whatever happens, dont fight it". right around that time i just felt so weird, like i could barely move my arms and stuff. i still didnt believe i was tripping but my headache just got so bad. i was looking at my computer screen and it looked a little bit glitchy. i still didnt think i was tripping. before i knew it, it was already 4:15am. it just felt like a few moments. between 2am and 4:!5am my headache got so bad and i completely forgot who i was, where i was, how i got to where i was. i lost myself. i felt like there were a dozen timelines and i forgot which one was mine. everytime i tried to think, my head would hurt incredibly bad so i just couldnt think at all. i was reminded of what the guy posted earlier and said "oh well, none of it matters now. all of this is out my control... just like the problems in my life, they are out of my control. i cant do anything about that." it just hit me. i realized i didnt have to be dealing with these emotional problems because they were out of my control. then suddenly i fell asleep.

then i woke up at 6am which was 1 hour and 45 minutes later. i remember feeling disappointed in myself that i managed to fall asleep because everyone who is on acid says you cant sleep at all. so i didnt think i was tripping at all. i started thinking about what happened the night before because by 6am it was already completely light outside. but despite being disappointed, it didnt bother me. i was so care-free. i went to the bathroom and then back to my room, i was just vibing to the music i was listening to. i was reflecting on the night before and i told myself again that the problems i were dealing were out of my control, so theres no point in worrying over that or stressing over that. i basically let all of that stuff go that was bothering me so much emotionally. i decided to watch a

i proceeded to look at my wall to see if it was interesting and it actually kinda was. because i fell asleep last night and because my wall looked interesting still, i thought i wasnt tripping at all and that my wall was always that interesting but i just never noticed it, so i just told people who knew about it that i didnt know i was tripping at all. eventually it was 2pm and i decided to sleep. then i woke up at 11pm and i looked at my wall and it wasnt interesting at all. thats when i realized.. i did trip after all.

i think i fell asleep because i have a naturally higher tolerance to acid and other substances in general. i also found out something interesting about psychedelics. so as you guys all know im pakistani, and to be more precise a pakistani panjabi. apparently theres a 3000 year old text called the rig veda about consuming psychedelics which was composed by the vedic civilization that started in panjab, which is mainly in pakistan. even though those are holy texts for the hindus and no longer relevant to me since im islamic, i thought it was really interesting nonetheless. maybe its just in my genetics.

im so glad that i decided to take the acid because it got rid of my depression completely. i honestly cant believe thats all it took. i managed to overcome my emotional problems that i was dealing with the past year completely. i still feel the same way i do and we are now here almost two weeks later. i was looking forward to tripping again, this time with a higher dosage. my friend was gonna give me 225 mcg but he wont be able to see me until early september and i wanted to trip again one more time before the summer break is over. so i decided to order some lsd online, already paid money and stuff but i havent heard anything about it since. probably got scammed lol.

tl;dr: did acid for the first time earlier, changed my life completely and made me overcome my deep depression finally. i feel so care-free now. alhamdullilah (all praise to god).

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, aBetterMii, stevielake and 9 others
@FailedNormieManlet @DarkLooks

I have two things to say tbh

1. 150 mcg is not a lot, not sure if u can attribute a small response to genetics. I didn't realize I was high until someone sent me a picture and I thought it was a gif. You can probably take some more now and not have tolerance (takes like 6-12 days).
2. Every time I took acid it was kind of shit tbh. I was crying and suicidal but you felt like your depression has been cured. That's crazy tbh.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 15827, justinzayn and 1 other person
doing psychedelics is a bad idea when you're an angry, depressed incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146 and Michael Myers

1. 150 mcg is not a lot, not sure if u can attribute a small response to genetics. I didn't realize I was high until someone sent me a picture and I thought it was a gif. You can probably take some more now and not have tolerance (takes like 6-12 days).
2. Every time I took acid it was kind of shit tbh. I was crying and suicidal but you felt like your depression has been cured. That's crazy tbh.
you can say all you want :p

yeah 150 mcg is not a lot, but the recommended dose for a beginner is 100 mcg and its considered a good dose by experienced trippers. they would advice me to take less and i just want to play it safe rather than taking a bigger dosage. youre right, my tolerance level is probably reset by now but i dont have any option but to wait a couple of weeks before i get my hands on more acid

whats important when it comes to acid is set and setting. if either one of these is off then youre gonna have a bad time on it. lets say you already feel like shit, youre gonna feel even worse while youre tripping. same thing happened to me, i had a headache and it got worse when i was tripping. never had my head ache that much. its definitely crazy, not gonna lie but im so so so grateful for it :)

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Ritalincel
doing psychedelics is a bad idea when you're an angry, depressed incel
youre right about that though i have to say im not an angry depressed incel, just a depressed truecel who was repressing his thoughts and shit. it proved effective because i ended up getting something great out of this. if i hadnt taken acid id still be depressed lol.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Try to use it way earlier on the day tbh. 11pm is very late, it's cool to use it at 11am instead and be tripping hard to 5pm. After that u still have an afterglow and u can sleep at like 12pm.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Michael Myers
Try to use it way earlier on the day tbh. 11pm is very late, it's cool to use it at 11am instead and be tripping hard to 5pm. After that u still have an afterglow and u can sleep at like 12pm.
i wanted to trip at night haha, thats why i took it at 11pm. originally i was gonna take it at 9:30pm but my schedule didnt work out so thats why i was stressing lol. i plan on tripping at night again for my next time. i just like the idea of just tripping and hanging out in my backyard at night. im a nocturnal person so its gonna be fine haha.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Jfl try using it before 12pm somewhere in nature bro. Its the most healing that way, treees and animals are so fucking beautiful and precious like that :owo:, i loved trees so much, and the sun, grass.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, MoggerGaston and Michael Myers
Jfl try using it before 12pm somewhere in nature bro. Its the most healing that way, treees and animals are so fucking beautiful and precious like that :owo:, i loved trees so much, and the sun, grass.
top kek, brother from your profile picture and signature i can tell you love acid. i plan on tripping in the nature as well but when im used to it, because this world of psychedelics is new to me. i got a backyard and i plan on tripping at night so i can go outside in my backyard and just look at the night sky. alhamdullilah im already healed just after first time using it but that doesnt mean i will turn my back on it, ill keep using acid. idk if i should take 150 mcg, 200 mcg or 300 mcg next time. what do you say? i ordered some shit but i probably got scammed cuz i havent heard from em lmao. btw do you order from online as well or not?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Ritalincel

why were u suicidal. sounds like shit

top kek, brother from your profile picture and signature i can tell you love acid. i plan on tripping in the nature as well but when im used to it, because this world of psychedelics is new to me. i got a backyard and i plan on tripping at night so i can go outside in my backyard and just look at the night sky. alhamdullilah im already healed just after first time using it but that doesnt mean i will turn my back on it, ill keep using acid. idk if i should take 150 mcg, 200 mcg or 300 mcg next time. what do you say? i ordered some shit but i probably got scammed cuz i havent heard from em lmao. btw do you order from online as well or not?
I took 200 and 400mcg once, the 400mcg was when i got ego death and literally forgot who i was, it was probably the scariest moment of my life, like i didn't know my name, my face, nothing like literally, then i snapped to reality :feelskek:, it was humbling

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I took 200 and 400mcg once, the 400mcg was when i got ego death and literally forgot who i was, it was probably the scariest moment of my life, like i didn't know my name, my face, nothing like literally, then i snapped to reality :feelskek:, it was humbling
dude is that what an ego death is? i experienced that at 150 mcg. :feelswhy::feelswhy: im gonna do a higher dosage next time:D:D i really want to trip again one more time during my summer break tbh, now i have zero obligations

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
night trips are the best

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, aBetterMii and Michael Myers
night trips are the best
it fits more with my lifestyle (although once college starts i got to adjust to a "normal" sleeping schedule:feelswhy:

the more autist the higher the dose you need, "normal" people have lower tolerance

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Michael Myers
it fits more with my lifestyle (although once college starts i got to adjust to a "normal" sleeping schedule:feelswhy:
day trips give more of a happy and euforic vibe, while night trips tend to be more introspective and mysterious

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Michael Myers
the more autist the higher the dose you need, "normal" people have lower tolerance
i did 150 mcg and experienced an ego death (forgot who i was) does this mean im more normal than normal people? they get ego deaths at 400 mcg+ only

day trips give more of a happy and euforic vibe, while night trips tend to be more introspective and mysterious
introspective and mysterious is what i like:D

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
night trips are the best
Yeah legit, tripping with music on a high dose in a completely dark room, my God, i was literally seeing a movie in front of me, it was utterly insane, like ocean waves and these beautiful angel like feminine faces looking at me while the waves were rolling with the music. People who say you just see patterns and some color change have just never took the right dose and haven't took it in pitch dark. The more dark it is the more insane the vissual effects are on lsd, your mind will legit just create a world in front of you.

The only big con with night trips is you are forced to pull an all nighter after which sucks balls during the comedown phase.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Michael Myers and R@m@
based on my own experince and these reddit posts:

• +1
Yeah legit, tripping with music on a high dose in a completely dark room, my God, i was literally seeing a movie in front of me, it was utterly insane, like ocean waves and these beautiful angel like feminine faces looking at me while the waves were rolling with the music. People who say you just see patterns and some color change have just never took the right dose and haven't took it in pitch dark. The more dark it is the more insane the vissual effects are on lsd, your mind will legit just create a world in front of you.

The only big con with night trips is you are forced to pull an all nighter after which sucks balls during the comedown phase.
dude thats what i did, would have been a lovely experience if it werent for that headache that destroyed me. youre right though my dosage wasnt that high in comparison, but im thinking of doing 300 mcg next or 200 mcg next if i didnt get scammed (probably got scammed because i havent heard back from the place i ordered from lol). and yeah thats right, people say you have to pull an all nighter but i managed to fall asleep anyway during it lol. which surprises people when they hear that. i ended up sleeping at 2pm that day i took it (fell asleep at night 5 hours after dropping, i woke up 1h45m later and stayed up for 8 more hours because i had already slept

• JFL
dude thats what i did, would have been a lovely experience if it werent for that headache that destroyed me. youre right though my dosage wasnt that high in comparison, but im thinking of doing 300 mcg next or 200 mcg next if i didnt get scammed (probably got scammed because i havent heard back from the place i ordered from lol). and yeah thats right, people say you have to pull an all nighter but i managed to fall asleep anyway during it lol. which surprises people when they hear that. i ended up sleeping at 2pm that day i took it (fell asleep at night 5 hours after dropping, i woke up 1h45m later and stayed up for 8 more hours because i had already slept
I also actually fell asleep during that night trip around 3 hours in, but i think its actually that we become unconscious rather then sleeping :forcedsmile:,i just woke up hour later and full blown world befofe my eyes. Bro those angel faces, I will never forget, they looked so comforting, very beautiful eyes and there were ocean waves and a rainbow at the background of them. They felt like some long lost friends, its hard to explain

• +1
I also actually fell asleep during that night trip around 3 hours in, but i think its actually that we become unconscious rather then sleeping :forcedsmile:,i just woke up hour later and full blown world befofe my eyes. Bro those angel faces, I will never forget, they looked so comforting, very beautiful eyes and there were ocean waves and a rainbow at the background of them. They felt like some long lost friends, its hard to explain
in my case i actually did sleep haha, i felt groggy and my mouth felt dry (these things only happen when i wake up, whether from a nap or full night sleep) so it wasnt just me becoming unconscious lol. and for some reason, faces looked prettier to me, specifically female faces. i was thinking "wow, women are so pretty" hahah. i didnt hallucinate like you did though, wish i did:feelswah: maybe with a higher dose. if you are interested ill write a second but shorter report.

• +1
in my case i actually did sleep haha, i felt groggy and my mouth felt dry (these things only happen when i wake up, whether from a nap or full night sleep) so it wasnt just me becoming unconscious lol. and for some reason, faces looked prettier to me, specifically female faces. i was thinking "wow, women are so pretty" hahah. i didnt hallucinate like you did though, wish i did:feelswah: maybe with a higher dose. if you are interested ill write a second but shorter report.
Yeah you need those big doses where you go into a full blown trance basically, i wrote a bery long thread on my trip but basically during it i listened to this psychedelic tribal music and just felt like this soul energy was coursing in my body, like I felt my ancestors being with me and feeling like a high T hunter

• +1
Yeah you need those big doses where you go into a full blown trance basically, i wrote a bery long thread on my trip but basically during it i listened to this psychedelic tribal music and just felt like this soul energy was coursing in my body, like I felt my ancestors being with me and feeling like a high T hunter
can you link me your thread? im interesting in reading it. btw do you think i should do 200 mcg next or 300 mcg next? i want to build it up gradually because i dont want to lose tolerance to it that i need a higher dosage to feel what i felt earlier and a bit more than that. i actually made my own playlist to listen to, it was mainly j-pop, k-pop and pakistani pop music (also some bollywood songs & american rock songs)

• JFL
can you link me your thread? im interesting in reading it. btw do you think i should do 200 mcg next or 300 mcg next? i want to build it up gradually because i dont want to lose tolerance to it that i need a higher dosage to feel what i felt earlier and a bit more than that. i actually made my own playlist to listen to, it was mainly j-pop, k-pop and pakistani pop music (also some bollywood songs & american rock songs)
Lsd doesn't have perma tolerance like some other drugs (mdma, meth), cause it doesn't destroy your brain cells. Tolerance goes fully baseline in 2-3 weeks. But the longer you wait the more magical it will feel. So wait 2 weeks at least now

• +1
Lsd doesn't have perma tolerance like some other drugs (mdma, meth), cause it doesn't destroy your brain cells. Tolerance goes fully baseline in 2-3 weeks. But the longer you wait the more magical it will feel. So wait 2 weeks at least now
everyone says it takes around 2 weeks but then some say its all bullshit and it depends on the person. ill just play it on the safe side and wait at least 2 weeks. its been 12 days since i took it so i think its already back to normal for me. btw you havent linked me your thread yet lol

Where do i find and buy this?

Where do i find and buy this?
depends on where you live but youre 15 so i dont recommend you to use drugs until your brain is developed (thats 10 years from now but you could also do it at 20 instead or something tbh) ill still give you the info though since i dont give a shit what you do (no offense but i think its :soy: when people say "you cant do that cuz youre too young :soy:")

depends on where you live but youre 15 so i dont recommend you to use drugs until your brain is developed (thats 10 years from now but you could also do it at 20 instead or something tbh) ill still give you the info though since i dont give a shit what you do (no offense but i think its :soy: when people say "you cant do that cuz youre too young :soy:")
Based answer

• +1
Based answer
thanks buddy boyo, btw if you live in the usa (cucked) the uk (also cucked) or austria then you wont be able to order it from the place i got it from, if you live elsewhere you can. if you do then pm me ill send you the link.