My flaccid cock is well below average

No, you really have to just wrap a measuring tape, string or paper around your cock and measure it. Using your fingers doesn’t work because cocks have different shapes. Some are rounder than others.
I know it comes in all sizes, perfect cylinder or kinda squashed, but i was asking if i wrap it around my cock and it is exactly half of the length around the dick, would i be around 6 inches in girth

Did you gain noticeable NBPEL when you got ripped?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and St.TikTokcel
I know it comes in all sizes, perfect cylinder or kinda squashed, but i was asking if i wrap it around my cock and it is exactly half of the length around the dick, would i be around 6 inches in girth
The answer is no. You have to actually measure it using any of the three methods I spoke of.

Why are you looking at other dicks, faggot?
5971146 460s

In the past in crowded trough urinals, cos I always felt awkward going next to someone so would be looking at them

View attachment 2895855
In the past in crowded trough urinals, cos I always felt awkward going next to someone so would be looking at them
I never look at other guys’ dicks in real life, that’s gay as fuck. But to answer your question, other guys will always look bigger since you see it from a different perspective.

not squeezing is fraud when a bitch is sucking your nut shes gonna bite with her lips slightly
It’s not frauding. If you got your dick measured by a scientist, he wouldn’t squeeze it. You’re frauding by squeezing it, but in a negative way instead of a positive way like you do when you measure BP.

It’s not frauding. If you got your dick measured by a scientist, he wouldn’t squeeze it. You’re frauding by squeezing it, but in a negative way instead of a positive way like you do when you measure BP.
i just measured my girth its 3.2 inches flaccid fuaaaaaaaark

I never look at other guys’ dicks in real life, that’s gay as fuck. But to answer your question, other guys will always look bigger since you see it from a different perspective.
I wasn't intentionally looking jfl, I just was looking around. It's like lots of guys stare straight ahead but I look at my cock in a urinal
Asking for dick pics is more gay
And yeah that's usually the case for length but probably not girth

I wasn't intentionally looking jfl, I just was looking around. It's like lots of guys stare straight ahead but I look at my cock in a urinal
Asking for dick pics is more gay
And yeah that's usually the case for length but probably not girth
I don’t ask for dick pics. And it’s just pixels on my screen, so it’s not gay. Meanwhile you see it in real life.. way different, man. And cocks have different shapes as I’ve said before, maybe you look at their best angle. My best angle is the left side (right side for you).

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and optimisticzoomer
my dick is about an inch over iphone 14 nbp, bp its like 2 inches above it so about 8 inches
Good for you chad can’t relate

I don’t ask for dick pics. And it’s just pixels on my screen, so it’s not gay. Meanwhile you see it in real life.. way different, man. And cocks have different shapes as I’ve said before, maybe you look at their best angle. My best angle is the left side (right side for you).
Wrong
Average flaccid girth is 4 inches

Nope. Average flaccid girth is in the 3 inch range, not entirely sure which but I think 3.6.
Average in mumbai maybe
Anyway, 6.5-6.6 x 4.7 which is mine looks and feels pencil tier
And the greater the length, the more it will look like a pencil

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Average in mumbai maybe
Anyway, 6.5-6.6 x 4.7 which is mine looks and feels pencil tier
And the greater the length, the more it will look like a pencil
Average in the west, bucko. 6.5 x 4.7 or 6.6 x 4.7 is above average either way. Average is around 5.2 x 4.5.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Another dick thread blowing up again. Blimey.

Average in the west, bucko. 6.5 x 4.7 or 6.6 x 4.7 is above average either way. Average is around 5.2 x 4.5.
Lol, "average" is like 5.5 in UK and that includes indians
Average girth of all ethnicities is supposed to be like 4.6 inches, and 4.8 for whites in one study i saw
Do you just want to feel big?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Lol, "average" is like 5.5 in UK and that includes indians
Average girth of all ethnicities is supposed to be like 4.6 inches, and 4.8 for whites in one study i saw
Do you just want to feel big?
Wrong. 5.2 x 4.5 is the average we got from mostly white dudes and a handful of Middle Easterners. The 4.8 for whites is mega cope. Look at condom sizes. Regular-sized are made that way for a reason. Because the natives have that size. And these regular-sized are made for 4.5/4.6 girth, not 4.8 girth. 4.5 inches if it’s 52 mm or 4.6 inches if it’s 53 mm. 4.8 clearly is inflated.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and St.TikTokcel
Wrong. 5.2 x 4.5 is the average we got from mostly white dudes and a handful of Middle Easterners. The 4.8 for whites is mega cope. Look at condom sizes. Regular-sized are made that way for a reason. Because the natives have that size. And these regular-sized are made for 4.5/4.6 girth, not 4.8 girth. 4.5 inches if it’s 52 mm or 4.6 inches if it’s 53 mm. 4.8 clearly is inflated.
Jfl I tried a regular fit pasante condom on two years ago and it was too loose:feelswhy:
My dick hasn't grown since and is 12cm at the widest part, and relatively constant girth across the shaft

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Jfl I tried a regular fit pasante condom on two years ago and it was too loose:feelswhy:
My dick hasn't grown since and is 12cm at the widest part, and relatively constant girth across the shaft
How old are you? I actually tried a regular-sized Pasante condom as well (53 mm) because my friend gave it to me. That’s strange, at 4.72” girth they should have fit you. Unless your base is thinner than that, in which case it makes sense.

• +1
How old are you? I actually tried a regular-sized Pasante condom as well (53 mm) because my friend gave it to me. That’s strange, at 4.72” girth they should have fit you. Unless your base is thinner than that, in which case it makes sense.

• +1
The moment I read cock, I knew there would be 2 pages of replies from Gengy

I think you should re-measure base because I could wear it at the base where it’s at least 4.61 inches. No way it would have slipped off.
It didn't slip off i don't think, but it was crinkled

• +1
  • +1
Then it’s not too loose, man. It’s only too loose if it slips off.
Slim fit was a better fit. Although that's a death sentence, so if I ever have sex I'll have to wear regular fit. Also, maybe wear extra thick condoms for increased girth

• +1
Slim fit was a better fit. Although that's a death sentence, so if I ever have sex I'll have to wear regular fit. Also, maybe wear extra thick condoms for increased girth
Gumcel

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
If you’re really concerned about girth, which you shouldn’t be, then you can pump before sex. Though it won’t be of the same consistency since it’ll be water between the skin from what I have read. I just checked, btw and I used Silk Thin. They are 53 mm in nominal width, so it’s made for 4.61” girth. Or at the base at least.

• Woah