My Flaccid Penis Looks Like This. Over for Me?

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: goldpill, hopecel, Lookologist003 and 14 others
photoshop

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
His videos made him seem gymmaxed

Whoevers body that is is a skinny fat mfer

• Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003 and thecel
Look at his head and I don't mean the penis
yeh i see the face, i just more meant the penis doesnt look photoshopped, but jfl at wheat still trying to morph himself, wasnt he caught doing that before?

• JFL
His videos made him seem gymmaxed

Whoevers body that is is a skinny fat mfer

> gymmaxed

Skeleton

Da fuck you talkin about? He’s not jacked in the slightest. His build here looks like his build in the other photo.

• JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Deleted member 21345
  • Woah
thats huge nigga, and it comes with a good personality :cool:

• So Sad
skinny white guys always have the biggest penises, brooooooooootal

It looks above average but not impressively big. I’ve seen bigger from .org users. Most .org users’ dicks are the same size or bigger. Not smaller.

It looks above average but not impressively big.
hes covering his base with his hands, and it still looks big, that is crazy, minimum 7 inches
I’ve seen bigger from .org users. Most .org users’ dicks are the same size or bigger. Not smaller.
ive seen only few on here thats bigger than this

• +1
Atleast you aren’t circumcised, be grateful for that

• Love it
pick a scissor and cut the tip already

• WTF
flaccid doesnt matter if ur grower
erect is everythung

• JFL
foreskincel 🤢

• Hmm...
Was ww's dick supposed to be posted here?

• JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 22924
flaccid doesnt matter if ur grower
erect is everythung

Cope.

Imagine a Stacy is in your bedroom, and you pull down your pants to reveal a flaccid dick that doesn’t even hang below your balls. Say goodbye to Stacy. Make sure to open the door for her on her way out to be a gentlemancuck.

That's a cock fella

• JFL
Cope.

Imagine a Stacy is in your bedroom, and you pull down your pants to reveal a flaccid dick that doesn’t even hang below your balls. Say goodbye to Stacy. Make sure to open the door for her on her way out to be a gentlemancuck.
Why would you be flaccid in that scenario jfl

• JFL
Why would you be flaccid in that scenario jfl

What if you don’t do foreplay? You both go into the bedroom and immediately begin the blowjob process, starting with you undressing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Why did you edit this post? I was finna bust to wheat waffles :rage:

• JFL
Reactions: vampyre and thecel
You only live ones

What a weird reason to browse .org at school surrounded by other people.

“You only live once” sounds more like a reason to NOT be careless with your decision-making; you only get to be a teenager once, so don’t blow your chances by coming off as non-NT.

That’s what I’d do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
Cope.

u never had a girl in ur bedroom before let alone a stacy
incel fantasy at this point

• So Sad
What a weird reason to browse .org at school surrounded by other people.

“You only live once” sounds more like a reason to NOT be careless with your decision-making; you only get to be a teenager once, so don’t blow your chances by coming off as non-NT.

That’s what I’d do.
I am bored bro making a presentation of ww2

• +1
What if you don’t do foreplay? You both go into the bedroom and immediately begin the blowjob process, starting with you undressing.
I'd be hard thinking about fucking her and getting sucked, do guys actually pull out a flaccid dick when they about to get it sucked jfl? Mind blown if that's actually a real thing I didn't know so many men's dopamine levels were fucked.

• Woah
I'd be hard thinking about fucking her and getting sucked, do guys actually pull out a flaccid dick when they about to get it sucked jfl? Mind blown if that's actually a real thing I didn't know so many men's dopamine levels were fucked.

Not if you’re not aroused at the moment sexy time begins. What if a girl suddenly says “lemme suck your cock” and immediately starts unzipping your trousers? Your dick would take a while to get hard.

If she talks dirty in advance, you’d get hard by the time she unzips your pants.

My dick hangs well below my balls and I'm 15. rope yourself

• So Sad
Not if you’re not aroused at the moment sexy time begins. What if a girl suddenly says “lemme suck your cock” and immediately starts unzipping your trousers? Your dick would take a while to get hard.

If she talks dirty in advance, you’d get hard by the time she unzips your pants.
My cock is always atleast semi hard and leaking precum when I'm around a lil hottie

• Woah
What the fuck is that my pinky toe is bigger than that penis enlargement pills or rope :lul:

• So Sad