My foolproof looksmax plan

joonla

joonla

Bronze
Everything stated will continue up until I finish puberty.

STATS ATM
15 (16 in a month) 193cm, 83KG 4PSL

15MG MK-677 each morning for IGF-1 and HGH.
Vitamin D3 10,000 IU + 30-60 minutes sunlight daily with sunscreen only on face.
Boron 6mg for testosterone and bones
Vitamin K2 MK4 12MG each day for bones + IGF-1
Multivitamin each day
Calcium citrate 400mg a day
Magnesium (in many forms) 800mg a day
B Vitamin Complex each day
Zinc Bisglycinate 30mg each day for testosterone
Copper amino acid chelate 2MG each day to keep copper/zinc ratio optimal
Iodine 250mcg each day for thyroid function
Permanently sub 15% bodyfat for optimal endocrine system function and a whopping 2 points PSL
High intensity cardio atleast 2x a week
Heavy lifting 6x a week (Not hypertrophy training, just conventional lifts going as heavy as possible)
Mewing + good head posture
Bonesmashing nasal aperture + browridge on my left side (recessed from muscular imbalances + scoliosis)
Thumbpulling once an hour everyday (only 2 days into doing this and palate already feels higher lmao)
Raw milk + 250g+ protein everyday, mostly from animal sources
Potassium citrate supplement + potassium salt for testosterone and facial debloating
9 hours sleep minimum and waking up at the same exact time every morning

Most of these are things I’m already doing, but a couple I am starting soon. I have high hopes for my ascension and don’t believe that anything I stated is cope. Feel free to leave advice or ask questions

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28939, LVZZO, looksmidder and 6 others

STATS ATM

Vitamin D3 10,000 IU + 30-60 minutes sunlight daily with sunscreen only on face.
Multivitamin each day
Permanently sub 15% bodyfat for optimal endocrine system function and a whopping 2 points PSL
Heavy lifting 6x a week (Not hypertrophy training, just conventional lifts going as heavy as possible)
Bonesmashing nasal aperture + browridge on my left side (recessed from muscular imbalances + scoliosis)
Thumbpulling once an hour everyday (only 2 days into doing this and palate already feels higher lmao)
Potassium citrate supplement + potassium salt for testosterone and facial debloating

Most of these are things I’m already doing, but a couple I am starting soon. I have high hopes for my ascension and don’t believe that anything I stated is cope. Feel free to leave advice or ask questions
Yeah idk

24560.jpg

• +1
Reactions: joonla
i cant read

• +1
Good if you have no job

• +1
Thank you for compiling half of the copes in the book.

193 cm at 15??

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, 5'7 zoomer and joonla
Get some ashwa and fenugreek get those test levels up too

• +1

STATS ATM

Multivitamin each day

SUNSCREEN CAUSES CANCER U FUCKING MORON

• +1
Several unhealthy items on that list … proceed with caution

holy autism

Bro you're tall already you don't need this shit just mew at most maybe it will do something maybe it won't. Sure vitamins and supps can be good but I doubt they will do too much for you. I wouldnt take mk either you are tall af you dont need to risk ogrifying yourself for height.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
all cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28939
drop all the supplements unless youre buying them in powdered form, chances are they contain multiple preservative agents like silicon dioxide, with the amount of preservatives from the pills you could seriously damage your intestine and ruin your metabolism. focus on lifting, eating real foods, and NTmaxxing rest is cope.

STATS ATM

Multivitamin each day

Are you gonna cycle the mm 667? Or just stay on?

youre already 6'3"
just use coconut oil & vitamin D3 pills from amazon from who knows where
useless drink milk
buy k2 mk4 from idealabsdc.com kuinone
Multivitamin each day
useless drink milk eggs liver cheese steak fruits
useless drink milk eat cheese, crush your eggshells and make your own power takes 10 min
useless amazon pills filled with garbage
useless if you eat protein foods and drink milk
useless have some zinc, amazon supplements garbage, preservatives, 5G HIV aids
useless and calcium/phorphorus ratio is more important track your foods with cronometer if youre serious about ratios
useless and you will probably damage your thyroid doing this, buy real thyroid hormone t3 cynomel if you want thyroid boost
useless, focus on walking, high intensity cardio will age you so quick, focus on walking

great way to destroy your spines for 0 benefit KEK, this might the most retarded on the list, hypertrophy training with safe exercises IE not deadlift, squat (spine destroyer) is the best. your spine will thank you in 30 years.

useless
useless
250g is a great way to age yourself to death, you need 180 gram at most
useless

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, LVZZO and MakinMogReturns
Ur looksmax plan will fail you werent born as chad your fate was already set in stone.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje, joonla, armo and 1 other person
youre already 6'3"

useless drink milk

useless drink milk eat cheese, crush your eggshells and make your own power takes 10 min

useless and calcium/phorphorus ratio is more important track your foods with cronometer if youre serious about ratios

useless and you will probably damage your thyroid doing this, buy real thyroid hormone t3 cynomel if you want thyroid boost

useless, focus on walking, high intensity cardio will age you so quick, focus on walking

great way to destroy your spines for 0 benefit KEK, this might the most retarded on the list, hypertrophy training with safe exercises IE not deadlift, squat (spine destroyer) is the best. your spine will thank you in 30 years.

useless

useless

useless
everything u said here is retarded, my diet as it is now doesn't meet all requirements so i supplement. some might have low absorption rates but i'd still be getting something. i have k2 mk4 liquid 1mg per drop, i drink 500ml-1l of raw jersey cow milk every day without fail, also i'm going to take iodine as recommended by my doctor because my TSH is too high. my T4 is also high but its still abnormal, ur a cuck if u think high intensity training is gonna be the reason u age, boron is proven to increase testosterone when deficient, there is a TINY amount in milk. destroy ur spine = lifting heavy object? i dont think caveman chad was doing 4x12 overhand tricep cock suck bro. he was picking up heavy rocks.

Are you gonna cycle the mm 667? Or just stay on?
i have 1.5yrs worth at 15mg, so i'm just gonna stay on it.
bonesmashing in general or just those areas? its real bad, i can feel so much more bone on my right side
SUNSCREEN CAUSES CANCER U FUCKING MORON
theres ones that dont, and i have to usee sunscreen on my face because i'm using tretinoin

Are you using the mk 667 for height? Face? or muscle building / appetite ?

Face is the #1 reason I bought it but everything else is good too.
I’ve heard your supposed to cycle it but I could be wrong, I don’t think you can stay on for a year straight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I’ve heard your supposed to cycle it but I could be wrong, I don’t think you can stay on for a year straight
tbh i dont think cycling it would do shit, if youre gonna get bad side effects cycling wont stop it. i have it from a very good source, and all i really get is increased appetite, (ive noticed i only seek savoury food and i can barely eat sweet things anymore like fruit) and water retention so i look a lot bigger in the gym, but my face bloats with water.

tbh i dont think cycling it would do shit, if youre gonna get bad side effects cycling wont stop it. i have it from a very good source, and all i really get is increased appetite, (ive noticed i only seek savoury food and i can barely eat sweet things anymore like fruit) and water retention so i look a lot bigger in the gym, but my face bloats with water.
Can you send me your source?
I’m looking to hop on and pair it with Ac 262.
You bloat off 15 mg only?

youre already 6'3"

useless drink milk

useless

useless

useless
this kinda feels like fear mongering ngl, that bryan johnson guy who has like 15 scientists monitoring everything about him constantly takes over 100 pills daily (iirc) and has been for a while now, they would have noticed a long time ago and made him stop if there had been any negative health impacts or a lack of health improvements

the only reason i can think of why it works for him but wouldn’t for other people is that his liver and other organs are likely in top 0.1% health which likely helps a lot. although all looksmaxxers should he healthmaxxing anyway so it should work for us to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
this kinda feels like fear mongering ngl, that bryan johnson guy who has like 15 scientists monitoring everything about him constantly takes over 100 pills daily (iirc) and has been for a while now, they would have noticed a long time ago and made him stop if there had been any negative health impacts or a lack of health improvements

the only reason i can think of why it works for him but wouldn’t for other people is that his liver and other organs are likely in top 0.1% health which likely helps a lot. although all looksmaxxers should he healthmaxxing anyway so it should work for us to
yeah bro taking handfuls of amazon NOW FOODS pills filled with harmful excipients everyday during your teens is totally safe!! Byran Johnson is on TRT and he doest even go under the sun, literal retard, he built Venmo or something? useless app that anyone else could have built, he is NOTHING!

good luck friend

yeah bro taking handfuls of amazon NOW FOODS pills filled with harmful excipients everyday during your teens is totally safe!! Byran Johnson is on TRT and he doest even go under the sun, literal retard, he built Venmo or something? useless app that anyone else could have built, he is NOTHING!
he has an entire team of scientists dedicated to extending his life, somehow i feel like they know more than us

• +1
what the fuck is this?

dont bonesmash ur nose. itll look shit and make it worse

pm me ur face ill tell u what to do

look at my other threads brother man most of them have my face
okay ur face is fine besiedes acne but the main problem is the jaw and chin u can try bonesmashing it ngl

STATS ATM

Multivitamin each day

"193cm" bruv would kill to be ur height

• +1
okay ur face is fine besiedes acne but the main problem is the jaw and chin u can try bonesmashing it ngl
nah dude, face is recessed 2x more on my left side. maxilla is flat and under eye support is worse, there’s less bone on my infras and ramus is longer for some reason.. my low jaw is really narrow im spam chewing to try and help

nah dude, face is recessed 2x more on my left side. maxilla is flat and under eye support is worse, there’s less bone on my infras and ramus is longer for some reason.. my low jaw is really narrow im spam chewing to try and help
yeah basically, bonesmash the jaw bro i promise it'll work