My former oneitis lives rent free in my head

Scarface

Scarface

Indianapolis: Become Human
For the past week I've been tryna bang this other girl from my school (~5.75psl)who my friend kinda set me up with (we made out at a party last friday but idk if it will pan out), but my last oneitis keeps calling me at most inappropriate times asking me how I've been and if I'm ok (she knows too much about my mental issues and seems to have some retarded saviour complex). She seems somewhat sad or concerned but I'm too much of a low inhib god to care at this point tbh

and this is all totally useless foid antics and plainly for the record so she can feel good about "helping" while being a nuisance at best so I have no good reason to acknowledge her but if I piss her off too much she will tell her friends and ruin my chances with them

Every time I seen her I just nod silently and dodge any attempts from this two faced bitch to talk to me or sit next to me in chemistry class, before when I tried to speak with her she hardly gave me the time of day.

Maybe pitymaxxing/losermaxxing/ "smoking cigs while driving your shit corolla with insurance payments overdue, no seatbelt & listening to Gruppa krovi chillwave remix while wearing a retarded oversized bandaid on a small shaving cut" Florence Nightingale effect maxxing is a legit theory?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
For the past week I've been tryna bang this other girl from my school (~5.75psl)who my friend kinda set me up with (we made out at a party last friday but idk if it will pan out), but my last oneitis keeps calling me at most inappropriate times asking me how I've been and if I'm ok (she knows too much about my mental issues and seems to have some retarded saviour complex). She seems somewhat sad or concerned but I'm too much of a low inhib god to care at this point tbh

and this is all totally useless foid antics and plainly for the record so she can feel good about "helping" while being a nuisance at best so I have no good reason to acknowledge her but if I piss her off too much she will tell her friends and ruin my chances with them

Every time I seen her I just nod silently and dodge any attempts from this two faced bitch to talk to me or sit next to me in chemistry class, before when I tried to speak with her she hardly gave me the time of day.

Maybe pitymaxxing/losermaxxing/ "smoking cigs while driving your shit corolla with insurance payments overdue, no seatbelt & listening to Gruppa krovi chillwave remix while wearing a retarded oversized bandaid on a small shaving cut" Florence Nightingale effect maxxing is a legit theory?
Redpill bullshit

Also slayers.me

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
not a letter

• +1
Reactions: Scarface