My forum was shut down now I came back here with my tail between my legs

D

Deleted member 18814

Diamond
it is what it is

I stoped slaying bitches and now I am a mgtow ghost once again, fuck woman!

all of the woman I rejected got mad or cryed or atacked me, woman are all insane

now I am in a path of self acceptance, we're not perfect and nor should we, improvements is not a must, let chips fall where they may

if you can earn enough to live well without woman you're ok

Self-improvement is masturbation​

Fuck another schizo

• JFL
Reactions: Indo_Chad and Deleted member 14693
You were sent your own way buddy boyo no such thing as MGTOW you need to looksmax hard. Or go ER in GTA Vice city

You were sent your own way buddy boyo no such thing as MGTOW you need to looksmax hard. Or go ER in GTA Vice city
I have enough woman in my looksmaxing journy, in one year out of here I slayed more girls than in all my lifetime

about 20girls

but all of them are retards and only worth for their sex

I was sent my own way the moment they fucked with the laws and all woman at the same time, without that I would never knew femanle nature and would probably fall for retarded NPC lifestyle

I'm already looksmaxed, I can't go beyond that but it is more than enough for slaying girls, getting compliments and lols

I am done thinkgin about what others want or what woman want like you bluepilled incels

I will only think about what I want and how I want and what are my preferences, start thinking about how to please my self instead of others

I have enough woman in my looksmaxing journy, in one year out of here I slayed more girls than in all my lifetime

about 20girls

but all of them are retards and only worth for their sex

I was sent my own way the moment they fucked with the laws and all woman at the same time, without that I would never knew femanle nature and would probably fall for retarded NPC lifestyle

I'm already looksmaxed, I can't go beyond that but it is more than enough for slaying girls, getting compliments and lols
I see, you could ascend again with surgery

I see, you could ascend again with surgery
there is absolutely no point in doing it I already am able to slay, why would I even bother, the objetive was already reached