My forward growth vs my hypothetical ideal (morph) + nose bridge question

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken

First the forward growth. I know my chin lacks in forward growth (I've stated it formerly with other side profile topic). Left pic is original, right morphed. The strange splatter in front of ear was that I removed in both pics the sideburn, which is very thick (in order to add some roughtness to counter round masseters) so actual "ear to front of face" is seen clearer. In the "ideal for me" morph I added a bit of maxilla forward growth and a noticeable amount of chin projection so it portrudes further than the lips. In front view I don't look like I have a small chin tho, specially in motion.

So how much am I losing by not being my morphed version on the right? Or is profile not that important in everyday life?

Now, on to the other question. I always noticed that my glabella doesn't stick out much, yet see guys with more shallow eyes and less prominent orbitals have that "indentiation" below the forehead that cuts to the nose. Which brings me to this:

Notice how his nose "ends" at eye level, leaving room for forehead to stick "out"? I see this in almost every guy I see around, yet my nose ends all the way up in a straight line from the tip without interrumption.

The nose bridge thing is actually noticeable too from the front, with the area looking "smooth" as hell despite the lighting being strong, like if my forehead and nose were the same thing, so this kinda affects more than my side profile.

Does this thing hurt my looks or could just be considered some harmless quirk?

Pic is taken at arm legth with front camera.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
dont fuck up your ears with that . the right looks better yes . but you wouldn't get that result with bimax + genio as only the lower portion of the maxilla is moved

you are emo chad bro get a haircut you look like modern jesus jfl

Barely any difference with the morph.

You hould lumberjackmaxx tbh

You look like a Hispanic girl

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Gunna
you need forward growth in your shoulders

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, ManzareK, HighIQcel and 6 others
View attachment 441211

First the forward growth. I know my chin lacks in forward growth (I've stated it formerly with other side profile topic). Left pic is original, right morphed. The strange splatter in front of ear was that I removed in both pics the sideburn, which is very thick (in order to add some roughtness to counter round masseters) so actual "ear to front of face" is seen clearer. In the "ideal for me" morph I added a bit of maxilla forward growth and a noticeable amount of chin projection so it portrudes further than the lips. In front view I don't look like I have a small chin tho, specially in motion.

So how much am I losing by not being my morphed version on the right? Or is profile not that important in everyday life?

Now, on to the other question. I always noticed that my glabella doesn't stick out much, yet see guys with more shallow eyes and less prominent orbitals have that "indentiation" below the forehead that cuts to the nose. Which brings me to this:
View attachment 441216
Notice how his nose "ends" at eye level, leaving room for forehead to stick "out"? I see this in almost every guy I see around, yet my nose ends all the way up in a straight line from the tip without interrumption.
View attachment 441232
The nose bridge thing is actually noticeable too from the front, with the area looking "smooth" as hell despite the lighting being strong, like if my forehead and nose were the same thing, so this kinda affects more than my side profile.

Get a browridge implant
You need more upper third protrusion.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Introvertednarc
you need forward growth in your shoulders
More like lateral growth of his entire frame JFL.
Needs more browridge growth too tbh.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
so its a lack of brow ridge? but the orbital rims themselves stick out quite a bit
Yes, you lack a forward projecting browridge/glabella.
As a result you have zero nasion depth and a high nasofrontal angle.

The brow Ridge sits 1-3 mm on top of your supraorbital margin/notch.

Basically you need a genio + browridge implant.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Incoming
the brow-ridge change is super unnecessary your eye area is already above average. the maxilla and chin looks a lot better tho

get a hair cut dude you look like you are in the middle of transitioning jfl, at least make your hair medium length if you think you need some length to your hair

Last edited:
Yes, you lack a forward projecting browridge/glabella.
As a result you have zero nasion depth and a high nasofrontal angle.

The brow Ridge sits 1-3 mm on top of your supraorbital margin/notch.

Basically you need a genio + browridge implant.

I see, Am I hindered a lot by this in real life? Is side profile actually important or is it only for pics?
the brow-ridge change is super unnecessary your eye area is already above average. the maxilla and chin looks a lot better tho

get a hair cut dude you look like you are in the middle of transitioning jfl, at least make your hair medium length if you think you need some length to your hair

Why is everyone so agaisnt long hair? I mean long hair got me tons of girls because of the easy cheap excuse for them to start convo/approach, just talk about long hair. May depend on culture tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 5760
I see, Am I hindered a lot by this in real life? Is side profile actually important or is it only for pics?
It doesn't necessarily hinder you much IRL but it does matter and it will make a noticeable difference.

Don't listen to the people telling you your hair or whatever is the problem.

Your maxilla is fine. You just need more projection and growth on the extremities (upper and lower third) of your face. This will help give you more of a plane or concave facial profile which is masculine and ideal for men

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
View attachment 441211

View attachment 441216
View attachment 441232

Holy shit. Why are you not on the surgery table already? You will literally ascend so fucking hard. Your base is unreal. Some surgeon should be scapel deep in your face as we speak mate.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and GrayEyedBarrett
No face for your clavicles
0727573B 0B53 4668 8357 9A481BE9B580

It doesn't necessarily hinder you much IRL but it does matter and it will make a noticeable difference.

Don't listen to the people telling you your hair or whatever is the problem.

You maxilla is fine. You just need more projection and growth on the extremities (upper and lower third) of your face. This will help give you more of a plane or concave facial profile which is masculine and ideal for men
thanks for the advice. Will have it in mind if I some day have spare money for surgery and less fear of botched results/descension.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Your browridge is prominent but your glabella is depressed. Also you look pretty good, will ascend easily, but ngl you would actually look a bit better with shorter hair.

View attachment 441211

View attachment 441216
View attachment 441232

You look good.

You have a dimorphic front i think it should make up for your lack of forward growth and deep nasion from profile

Infraglabellar notch

Hard to tell how ideal chin would look from the front.

I dont think you need a bigger chin though. Your bones are good enough

Didn't read no problem in your face your only concern is your little kid frame fix that somehow and you're good

Why is everyone so agaisnt long hair? I mean long hair got me tons of girls because of the easy cheap excuse for them to start convo/approach, just talk about long hair. May depend on culture tho.
Because of culture brainwashing, long hair is ideal, i ascended thanks to it

Your face is extremely fucking good looking, stop worrying about the minutiae when your face is already better than the vast majority of people irl. You need to hit the gym, your frame is causing you problems not your face, yes you will still be narrow but being slightly narrow with muscle is still leagues better than being giga narrow with zero muscle, lats and side delts add width to the body. Also bro you’re like 35, get off these sites and live life, go find a wife and settle down

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Cause long hair is feminine, you want to look like a MAN. Long hair is hard to pull unless you have a good beard, look at Jason Momoa for example. Or godlike bone structure (Henry Cavill in Witcher).

Your face is extremely fucking good looking, stop worrying about the minutiae when your face is already better than the vast majority of people irl. You need to hit the gym, your frame is causing you problems not your face, yes you will still be narrow but being slightly narrow with muscle is still leagues better than being giga narrow with zero muscle, lats and side delts add width to the body. Also bro you’re like 35, get off these sites and live life, go find a wife and settle down
I know gym wold help a lot but to increase muscle mass a change of diet for a stronger one is also needed. After long time respecting my current diet I achieved a goal dreamed for me: no longer have bloat days, no longer feel like dieting (it comes as natural now without effort), can cheat more without worry (not having to be apranoid about going to dinner with friends), and generally just feel better now that my body got this new bloat resistant metabolism. I am very fearful that a change of diet would nuke all of this which I have achieved and fuck up my metabolism into its former self.

I know gym wold help a lot but to increase muscle mass a change of diet for a stronger one is also needed. After long time respecting my current diet I achieved a goal dreamed for me: no longer have bloat days, no longer feel like dieting (it comes as natural now without effort), can cheat more without worry (not having to be apranoid about going to dinner with friends), and generally just feel better now that my body got this new bloat resistant metabolism. I am very fearful that a change of diet would nuke all of this which I have achieved and fuck up my metabolism into its former self.
Tbh I feel that you could gain muscle mass with your current diet. As long as you will progressively overload the exercise you will gain muscle. It’s true that high protein/calories build muscle faster but it’s not necessary, it’s mostly bro science pushed by the protein powder industry and meat industry to get people to spend more money on their Products. I don’t eat high protein and am often on a calorie deficit yet I have gone from slightly narrow to broad shoulders over the course of a couple years

so what?
you look like a twink bro.
You know frame plays also a huge role in attraction?

And currently you are asexual to most women tbh.
You will never be considered a big guy but atleast you can go to normal eith dedication