My friend is diffuse thinning at 17

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
He told me he loses tons of hair in the shower and whenever he he runs his hand through his hair he loses a few hairs.

I need advice for him, hes currently HTN and i cant let him descend to incel before losing his virginity :hnghn:

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 17791
srs question, does he look masc or twink fag

Fin is his only bet unfortunately. I don't know if it safe to take it at 17 tho. Really bad position to be in.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Tallooksmaxxer and aBetterMii
have him overdose on fin ASAP

fin and minoxidil ASAP.

Also, this is Richie saying goodbye to your friends hairline:
Shako Mako

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • +1
Reactions: them streets b cold
Fin is his only bet unfortunately. I don't know if it safe to take it at 17 tho. Really bad position to be in.
it's not lol

he prob should explore alternatives that don't go systemic and shit like microneedling

loads of dudes hit that last stage of puberty between 27 and 20, he wouldn't want to miss out on that

it's not lol

he prob should explore alternatives that don't go systemic and shit like microneedling

loads of dudes hit that last stage of puberty between 27 and 20, he wouldn't want to miss out on that
True. I was 22 when started fin and my derm said I am one of the youngest dudes she ever prescribed fin to.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
He told me he loses tons of hair in the shower and whenever he he runs his hand through his hair he loses a few hairs.

I need advice for him, hes currently HTN and i cant let him descend to incel before losing his virginity :hnghn:
he should go see the doctor first to check biotin levels etc. then you need to ask him when he had corona currently i am experiencing these same things but it just was biotin deficiency and covid shock loss i went to a dermatologist which i recommend you to urge him to do after and he said i dont have any form of alopecia that will stay with me

Does he have long hair? When i had long hair i always lost many hairs but at short size not