My friend is getting convinced that travelling to Asia is worthwhile

Is south Korea similarly suckish?

Not sure - however the fertility rate of SK is one of the lowest in the world at 1.17 births per woman. Probably indicates a lot of sexless marriages, but likely doesn't say much about how often young people have sex.

JFL at guys who still try and ascend in Japan.

Look, Japan is likely harder than whatever god forsaken place you came from. 47% of Japanese are in sexless marriages (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ing-in-sexless-marriages-in-japan-says-report), and 12.7% of Japanese males are wizards (https://bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12889-019-6677-5). You won't be ascending shit there unless you are good looking, and guess what boyo, if you were gl you wouldn't be an incel where you are right now.

Your perfect anime waifu is a fucking myth, get that into your skulls. Of all the incels I've ever seen who have gone to Japan, there has not been a single success story.

I came dangerously close to becoming a wizard.

Idgaf I've lived the last 21 years in inceldom. If it means taking advantage of being white and rich then so be it

Yeah I'm not saying it's wrong, as long as they want it then it's all good. I just would be sure not to make them believe they can follow me back to the states.

Hey I'm not going to deny that, Japan really is a fantastic place. I could die happy if I spent like a month there.
But as you said, Korean women have a higher chance of approaching you if you're white and instigating sex.

Not saying Koreans are whores, they just really prefer whites I guess? I don't know.
A country of plastic surgeries grosses me out.
You're saying this on a website that promotes getting plastic surgery
Anyone who believes in that shit aka true believers are the most likely to be terrorists and thank god the Chinese have the brains to deal with this possible threats beforehand, our governments could all take a lesson from them.
All muslims ik follow those rules and none are on the path to becoming terrorists. They are a select few

You're saying this on a website that promotes getting plastic surgery

Well some surgery is better than what he described. He described a land full of plastic subhumans walking around looking for white folk. Lol

Well some surgery is better than what he described. He described a land full of plastic subhumans walking around looking for white folk. Lol
It grosses me out to, but there's a hypocrisy here. If you're willing to get plastic surgery and aren't willing to date a foid who has gotten plastic surgery, you don't deserve to date anyone. Because women will do the same thing to you.

And lmao that description is funny. Korea soinds like a nice place to stay.

I came dangerously close to becoming a wizard.

Yeah I'm not saying it's wrong, as long as they want it then it's all good. I just would be sure not to make them believe they can follow me back to the states.
Let em believe that so they fuck you, then go back home. Easy peasy

It grosses me out to, but there's a hypocrisy here. If you're willing to get plastic surgery and aren't willing to date a foid who has gotten plastic surgery, you don't deserve to date anyone. Because women will do the same thing to you.

And lmao that description is funny. Korea soinds like a nice place to stay.

No I wouldn't date someone who has gone too far with plastic surgery. I'm not saying moderate plastic surgery is so bad, but he made it sound like most of the women in Korea were plastic monstrosities.

Does Islam allow such degeneracy?

couldn't tell the difference between bosnian and arab anyways
lol what. 2 different races.
arabs that might be mistaken for whites are lebanes or syrians, but otherwise they would be able to tell the difference

arabs that might be mistaken for whites are lebanes or syrians, but otherwise they would be able to tell the difference
Light skinned Arabs can run JBW in Asia.

i live in south kroea.
i suggest japan since south korea has far less things to enjoy.
japan is tour king country.

its biological to hate asian men.
it's involuntary.
Man I know it sucks but don't hate your own people like that

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
What are you fucking talking about? Arabs and whites are the same race. Do you even know what a race is? Some southern europeans like greeks can easily be mistaken for turks, northern iraqis and syrians, and even easier so if it's a gook trying to tell the difference. We usually can't tell where exactly from Asia they are, and neither they can exactly say for white guys, except maybe for nordics.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Redrighthand
every asian women lust on white boys.
japan women are more natural and better looking than korean women.
korean women does plastic surgery a lot its quite disgusting.
This

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
We dislike the culture they are trying to force onto us in our countries.

They are subversive, the same reason Jews were kicked out of every European country at least once in history.

speaking of mongoloid, mongolia is virgin territory and the women are surprisingly hot.

ae6f21ddcf928abcc70a5c96ed874e9f.jpg

mongolian-girl-smile-2.jpg

main-qimg-51b04af8be2371358d29c3e5e50bf38b.webp

20090603040828.jpg

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee