My friend is legit at least 6 psl but he never got laid and he needs help!

Kilimanjaro

Kilimanjaro

Brutal nosecel
So this is him. Keep in mind that these are professionally taken pictures, cause he keeps getting offers from different model agencies, but believe me, he looks just as good in real life as on the pictures. He's just turned 17 years old and he's 6'0 btw.

Received 1398554400532073
Received 1201622350191982
Received 283651976173579

As you can see he looks really good but sadly he never had a girlfriend and nobody really takes him seriously. I think he's biggest problem is that he still looks like a kid so I'm definitely gonna help him with heightmaxxing. What are you're opinions? Maybe this is one of those rare cases when the coping things like stylemaxxing or personalitymaxxing comes in hand.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted, Stare and 2 others
This subhuman, aka you, is not even grazing 6 PSL in his dreams.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: here, johncruz12345, Truecel14 and 20 others
  • +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, johncruz12345, Deleted member 7079 and 12 others
Gay haircut messy hair is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: Notorious, Deleted member 7079, northafrfrench and 1 other person
This subhuman, aka you, is not even grazing 6 PSL in his dreams.
STFU gaycel.

And OP, stop larping you faggot. No one who looks like that would face difficulty in trading.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Chadeep and Deleted member 6695
He doesn’t look like a kid he’s just framecel

So this is him. Keep in mind that these are professionally taken pictures, cause he keeps getting offers from different model agencies, but believe me, he looks just as good in real life as on the pictures. He's just turned 17 years old and he's 6'0 btw.

View attachment 504367View attachment 504368View attachment 504370

As you can see he looks really good but sadly he never had a girlfriend and nobody really takes him seriously. I think he's biggest problem is that he still looks like a kid so I'm definitely gonna help him with heightmaxxing. What are you're opinions? Maybe this is one of those rare cases when the coping things like stylemaxxing or personalitymaxxing comes in hand.
Lmao. Legendary babyfaced chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
STFU gaycel.

And OP, stop larping you faggot. No one who looks like that would face difficulty in trading.
Believe I'm not lying. I posted this thread because I have no idea why he's not getting laid

His face is good but his body is so skinny, looks asexual

Kinda looks like this guy
60470042798ab56c74e97827f2870de6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Patrick Baitman, 5'8manlet and 7 others
Over if you don't look like this
Thongmaster

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 6695
Lmao both of you are coping with your frame theory. He has a frame of average teen. Nobody needs @Tellem--t s frame.
Well he looks like a framecel but ur right his face is good and all teen guys are skinny anyway.

He should be getting laid with teen sluts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Chadeep and MentalistKebab
Fashionmaxx, he should buy streetwear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Well he looks like a framecel but ur right his face is good and all teen guys are skinny anyway.

He should be getting laid with teen sluts
Exactly, jfl at believing OP.

Next I will share Jordan Barret here as my friend and ask why he is not getting laid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
He bone mogs me at 16 years old, but when i was 16 years old i just mogged him overall... this dude is not 6 psl, if he is im like 8 psl

Needs hair change.

A solid 4 guys in my class mog him and not a single one ever got offered a modeling job

looks like jimsonbobson

Is something off with his ratios? Doesn't seem 6 PSL to me, more like 5 or so

Think it's a larp. Ask your friend to take a normal Pic while holding a spoon or something. Then we can help out

Good bones for his age. Try to pick up a more casual style maybe? Tell him to style himself after Tik tok boys or some shit idk