My friend is mediocre looking and got 80 likes in 24 hours

Isn't frauding pics really bad if you're trying something irl?
I went on a date Sunday. She said I looked like my pics. Good pics aren’t necessarily frauded, just NT and high quality

dm me the pics

My mtn 5’7 ethnic friend with ok bones if anything smashed some girl off tinder after spamming smash to every match he got and she was a decent looking mtb white girl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Brazil is filled with manlets and he is tall
even in northeastern brazil, if you're in a capital and went to an expensive private school like myself
you'd get mogged left and right, mostly facially but still height-wise a bit too.

even in northeastern brazil, if you're in a capital and went to an expensive private school like myself
you'd get mogged left and right, mostly facially but still height-wise a bit too.
btw this is kind of unrelated to what you said since it's very specific, i just wanted to relay to people that even in locations deemed "easier", if you're in a high-income bracket it can still be somewhat tough (if you wish to pursue someone within the same bracket, obv).

@HimmyButler Can I pm you cuz I'm genuinely confused, he's fucking some foid next week aswell

What race are the foids he's fucking? If they are black or ethnic everything you said makes sense.