My friend is obsessed with white women

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
I have friend who is absolutely obsessed with white women he is obsessed with the idea of having a white spouse and unlike most curries who just want to pump and dump white sluts This guy actually wants to marry and have children with a white women. He seems to think white women are the avatars of Parvati or whatever. He talks about caucasian features like are the next step in evolution, he worships blonde and brown hair and loves blue eyes. He talks about white women as if they are literal angels that has come from heaven and are god's gift to mankind. He follows quite a few models on Instagram and tells me how beautiful white women are. He is already talking to a dozen or more white foids on discord and Instagram. He also tells me he wants to have atleast a 4-5 kids with his white wife

The funny thing if it were not for his white fetish. He is pretty normal. He is not self hating. He is an NPC a small social circle and has interests and hobbies.He is just obsessed with wanting to marry a white women. I feel he has just been thoroughly brain washed by Western media. He is a tall (6'2) north indian medium skin normie and I have seen curries uglier than him with white girls on the internet so he might have a chance tbh but hearing this nigga talk is always cagefuel hahaha

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl, Beetlejuice, sportsmogger and 23 others
@mayo mogger @BrahminBoss @brucewayne78 @LancasteR @SidharthTheSlayer

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@buflek @mrriceguyreturns @PseudoMaxxer

• +1
Reactions: buflek and PseudoMaxxer
your avi look like a ball that sucks a golden dildo jumping up and down on a dick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, soover4me, One Rep Max and 9 others
I mean isn't "white worship" kind of common there? I know this guy is probably taking it to autistic levels, but I'm sure he's not the only guy you've met like that?

this is literally all you say.

your avi look like a ball that sucks a golden dildo jumping up and down on a dick.
no it doesn't look like that. I like his avi.

• +1
I mean isn't "white worship" kind of common there? I know this guy is probably taking it to autistic levels, but I'm sure he's not the only guy you've met like that?
There are no whites outside of a handful of major cities. So, most people just go about their lives without ever meeting any. To them, white people are just those pale humans that they see on TV or in movies. Sure, they might have crushes on white celebrities, but it's not like they lose sleep over it or go online trying to chat up random white girls from halfway across the globe as this nigga does.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, BrahminBoss and TechnoBoss
Neat. What’s his .org account?

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, dimorphism, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Isn’t that every curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, i hear voices, Skywalker and 1 other person
the ethnic brahs on here convinced him of white women theory

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, murdah and Skywalker
Is it that hard havng a white woman? I want a black sheboon and i cant find her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 62070
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and edgemaxx
IMG 1082
U mean british?

• +1
Yeah most Americans are ethnically British anyways so u guys look the same not surprised that ur British either tbh
i am neither , im a deathnic

• +1
I have friend who is absolutely obsessed with white women he is obsessed with the idea of having a white spouse and unlike most curries who just want to pump and dump white sluts This guy actually wants to marry and have children with a white women. He seems to think white women are the avatars of Parvati or whatever. He talks about caucasian features like are the next step in evolution, he worships blonde and brown hair and loves blue eyes. He talks about white women as if they are literal angels that has come from heaven and are god's gift to mankind. He follows quite a few models on Instagram and tells me how beautiful white women are. He is already talking to a dozen or more white foids on discord and Instagram. He also tells me he wants to have atleast a 4-5 kids with his white wife

The funny thing if it were not for his white fetish. He is pretty normal. He is not self hating. He is an NPC a small social circle and has interests and hobbies.He is just obsessed with wanting to marry a white women. I feel he has just been thoroughly brain washed by Western media. He is a tall (6'2) north indian medium skin normie and I have seen curries uglier than him with white girls on the internet so he might have a chance tbh but hearing this nigga talk is always cagefuel hahaha
Giving me Elliot Rodger vibe ngl

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger, Jason Voorhees and edgemaxx
Tell him that when white gorls say they want someone tall dark and handsome they mean this and not his fugly Dravidian brown ahhh

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, edgemaxx, future_mogger and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Jason Voorhees
Screenshot 2024 02 15 17 23 11 030 comgoogleandroidyoutube

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Mewton, i hear voices and 4 others
It's over if anyone fetishizes a certain race

• +1
Sounds like a fine gentlemen

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, klip11 and Jason Voorhees
Literally me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, wishIwasSalludon and Jason Voorhees
Niggas will make fun of that guy but he's perhaps the most intelligent curry on his village.

He realized white women are the only ones that count, hope Krishna grants him an snowbunny although it's very very hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, MilkywayDesu and Jason Voorhees
Isn’t that every curry
it is actually
90% of indians would sell their 2 feet for a chance to serve an average white foid in marriage for 50 years, not even joking
pls tell the truth @Squirtle lol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
ethniks usually worship white women
if someone sees a 5/10 blonde woman and thinks shes a godess thats a dead giveaway of a deathnik

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Mewton and i hear voices
ethniks usually worship white women
if someone sees a 5/10 blonde woman and thinks shes a godess thats a dead giveaway of a deathnik
just got to open the comments of any white girls account to see the worship

Typical Dalits. They fetishize anything outside their cow shit country.

Should be pretty easy for him