my friend literally cucks himself and keeps befriending girls

D

Deleted member 49008

Silver
He became super good friends with a girl who was super nice to him at first and spent a lot of time with him (watching movies, getting takeout, etc) while she had a boyfriend.

He says there were mixed signals because she would take him around to her friends, take IG/snap pictures, etc when her boyfriend wasn’t around and a lot of texting.

When she broke up she started having sex with a ton of dudes except for him and it legit killed him isnide jfl :feelskek:

He said they’re still friends and she buys him gifts sometimes but he is getting giga cucked, she even talks to him about all the guys she fucks :feelsohgod:

JFL at befriending girls, i already told him to be distant/be an asshole and stop but he won’t listen. She has a hold on him for sure idk how to save him

This nigga literally gets approached 2-3 times when we go out and makes out with girls but at 2 am he’s just yappin about her and have no sexual energy for any other girl :soy:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Primalsplit, bleachmaxxer69 and 6 others
Idk why guys are interested in having platonic girl friends except for going out for social proofing n shit

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and capybara
Ummmm maybe he just sees women as actual people? Yikes... Maybe this is why you're still an incel

• JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel, Nigger, bloomercel and 6 others
Ummmm maybe he just sees women as actual people? Yikes... Maybe this is why you're still an incel
He is sexually into her now jfl but they were close platonic friends at first and it turned into a big attraction on his end. She clearly isn’t into him like that

It’s messed up I just told him to either be upfront and walk away or have some
boundaries

If anything it’s a classic incel trait to befriend girls you are attracted to you’re just lying to them indirectly

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: capybara, latincell95 and Deleted member 48689
He became super good friends with a girl who was super nice to him at first and spent a lot of time with him (watching movies, getting takeout, etc) while she had a boyfriend. When she broke up she started having sex with a ton of dudes except for him and it legit killed him isnide jfl.

He said they’re still friends and she buys him gifts sometimes but he is getting giga cucked, she even talks to him about all the guys she fucks.

JFL at befriending girls, i already told him to be distant and stop but he won’t listen. She has a hold on him for sure idk how to save him

fucking pussy either rape her or fucking Stop talking to her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truecel12 and Primalsplit
fucking pussy that either rape her or fucking Stop talking to her
invest my boi, you might get passed around as a dildo, i had a gay friend and a shit ton of women wanted to practice with him or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
fucking pussy that either rape her or fucking Stop talking to her
and u know if the cuck got pitty sex from here he would fall in love with a whore, there's no saving these niggas.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 49008
Lol if shes buying him gifts, he could probably slay that if he applied some red pill tactics

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Women are people? :lul:

They are evil though :feelswhy:

Lol if shes buying him gifts, he could probably slay that if he applied some red pill tactics
He’s a decent looking guy but hes the type who was meant to get married to his HS sweetheart at 22 type of thing. I go out with him alot and he gets approached like 2-3 times but doesn’t have the slayer energy.

As for this girl, I met this girl a couple times and she is legit a bad bitch, super narcy and manipulative

I told him he needs to start fucking some girls and letting her know or fucking some of her friends but he’s too low t to do it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay
He’s a decent looking guy but hes the type who was meant to get married to his HS sweetheart at 22 type of thing. I met this girl a couple times and she is legit a bad bitch, super narcy

I told him he needs to start fucking some girls and letting her know or fucking some of her friends but he’s too low t to do it.
Lol just stop tryna help him, tell him what he needs to hear once and then let him do what he wants. Niggas go deaf when theres a foid in the picture

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 49008
@Vermilioncore thoughts ?

Update: he said he noticed she doesn’t watch his Instagram stories anymore :feelskek:

When she broke up she started having sex with a ton of dudes except for him and it legit killed him isnide jfl
Nauseating. Suicide inducing, must be the worst feeling on earth jfl :sick:.

Having female friends is fun. The problem is that when they start fucking other people but not you you're gonna feel like roping :lul:
You can only be actually friends with girls who let you fuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Primalsplit
He’s a decent looking guy but hes the type who was meant to get married to his HS sweetheart at 22 type of thing. I go out with him alot and he gets approached like 2-3 times but doesn’t have the slayer energy.

As for this girl, I met this girl a couple times and she is legit a bad bitch, super narcy and manipulative

Over for him tbh jfl. He's not bp so he's gonna get raped by the agepill and live permacucked forever

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
invest my boi, you might get passed around as a dildo, i had a gay friend and a shit ton of women wanted to practice with him or some shit

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23