My friend told me the truth about the eye area vs jaw debate

D

Deleted member 32968

Equinox
She’s GL, she’s mid htb with infinite smv, she’s blackpilled a little also.

She said they (women) get wet from seeing good jaws, and a good jaw is one of the reason why woman will give you a blow job also - she said a good eye area will not convince her to suck a guy’s dick tbh - basically good jaw and an average face is all you need.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
I talk to girl I show her hunter vs prey eye and she say hunter eye have ugly but prey eye have hot

I talk to girl I show her hunter vs prey eye and she say hunter eye have ugly but prey eye have hot
I think she virtue signal because she say I have good eye shape but I have hunter eye so I think she have virtue signaling and lie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
but I talk to blackpill girl and she say hunter eye have scary and height and jaw and cheekbones have more important

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Deleted member 29167
she also say she only date guy who have 6’3 or have taller

One girl doesn't represent all women.
Hunter eyes are more preferred. Someone did a survey on this website and concluded this.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
One girl doesn't represent all women.
Hunter eyes are more preferred. Someone did a survey on this website and concluded this.
Nope she said it’s literally what her and TONS of her friends talk to each other, it’s always about how good the structure of the guy’s and it’s never about the eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Nick.Harte
Nope she said it’s literally what her and TONS of her friends talk to each other, it’s always about how good the structure of the guy’s and it’s never about the eyes.
Do you think they would fuck Gerard Sabe instead of Barett ??
I don't think so.

well , woman are stupid and liars you greycell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
Dude you are dumb as fuck. Please kys. I don't think this thread even deserves an argument for why you are incorrect.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
tales from the tomb of azzanadra

• +1
Reactions: Ottoman Janissary and Deleted member 32968
Dude you are dumb as fuck. Please kys. I don't think this thread even deserves an argument for why you are incorrect.
Recessed jaw joined the chat

Jaw is law and always will be

Recessed jaw joined the chat
Lol I have good jaw development but I know bad eye area can make you death tier. I know plenty of guys with good jaws who are shit on by society due to shit harmony. And you are dumb as fuck for believing what that hoe says. Her average face good jaw probably means hot guy with an addition of very good jaw.

If you need proof for how dumb you are, go ahead and watch a video of women claiming they like dad bods or what not. And when they say dad bod they don't mean your shit physique, they mean off season classic physique bodybuilder.

anyone who is told "you have nice eyes" also has a nice jaw. you need both for any compliment at all. so its kind of a given

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
I have neither so dn