My friend tries to flirt with the girl I "liked'

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I had a cortisol & dopamine spike at the same time when I got his message that he's going to try to pick her up, it gives me some motivation for Looksmaxxing fr.

What should I do in this situation? I could literally say I mog him facially, but he's literally a lanklet and I'm a manlet. :LOL:

Average bluepiller

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
height difference?

I had a cortisol & dopamine spike at the same time when I got his message that he's going to try to pick her up, it gives me some motivation for Looksmaxxing fr.

What should I do in this situation? I could literally say I mog him facially, but he's literally a lanklet and I'm a manlet. :LOL:
you tell him not to fuck with yo ass like that and u gotta punish him in some form or another

• JFL
Reactions: ascension! and Artemis
you tell him not to fuck with yo ass like that and u gotta punish him in some form or another
And then OP throws himself at his lanklet friend, and they make passionate love in front of the girl they are fighting for :feelshaha:

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 23564 and ascension!
height difference?
Like 2 inches, fucking exaggerated too much, literally with my AF1s I'm at his height tbh.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
my friend is married to the girl i dated for 10 years

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, ascension!, Artemis and 1 other person
Like 2 inches, fucking exaggerated too much, literally with my AF1s I'm at his height tbh.
nigga why is ur friends tryna steal ur girl is he a snake

• +1
Reactions: callisto and ascension!
my friend is married to the girl i dated for 10 years
I find this HIGHLY controversial.. how do you even talk to them?

Like you all sit together in the evening, and then you start: "you know, when i piped your wife..." or "this cream is not bad, i remeber licking it off of your wife..." :feelshehe:

I find this HIGHLY controversial.. how do you even talk to them?

Like you all sit together in the evening, and then you start: "you know, when i piped your wife..." or "this cake is not bad, i remeber licking it off of your wife..." :feelshehe:
Sorry, my former friend.

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
nigga why is ur friends tryna steal ur girl is he a snake
I'm not entirely sure that he wants to flirt with her, but my bro had just gone through a relationship in which his ex literally broke up with him within a week and now she's with someone else. Fucking bitch.

He literally asked me: "How long have you not talked to her?", to which, intrigued (by his question), I replied "I haven't talked to her for a while, why?" and at that moment he answers me "Oh I'm sorry, lately she talks to me too much and asks questions like 'how are you?', etc... Do you give me permission to flirt her?" Caged at that moment tbh, but I had a slight spike in my dopamine/cortisol levels and I started to feel like shit.

I feel sad honestly and I just swallowed a Whitepill-tablet tbh, I don't know why everyone in my circle gets too much appeal and I don't get anything. I'm not even a fucking incel.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
I'm not entirely sure that he wants to flirt with her, but my bro had just gone through a relationship in which his ex literally broke up with him within a week and now she's with someone else. Fucking bitch.

He literally asked me: "How long have you not talked to her?", to which, intrigued (by his question), I replied "I haven't talked to her for a while, why?" and at that moment he answers me "Oh I'm sorry, lately she talks to me too much and asks questions like 'how are you?', etc... Do you give me permission to flirt her?" Caged at that moment tbh, but I had a slight spike in my dopamine/cortisol levels and I started to feel like shit.

I feel sad honestly and I just swallowed a Whitepill-tablet tbh, I don't know why everyone in my circle gets too much appeal and I don't get anything. I'm not even a fucking incel.
You haven’t talked to her for a while? But your upset he’s making a move??? Jesus Christ