My friend turned gay after being broken up with (8 year relationship)

NuclearBrainReturns

NuclearBrainReturns

Matthew 4:1-11
Just shows you how fucking pathetic normscum are tbh. The guy went out with us and got absolutely nothing. He approached 5 girls but each time got really nervous and they walked away from him. I thought "I'll show you how its done"

I went up to this really gorgeous tall girl (taller than me and I'm 5'11 irl cuz lifts). Started chatting her up at the bar, got a few giggles and touches and I asked for her number. She laughed and looked around the room and spoke into my ear "idk if my boyfriend would be happy about that aha sorry he's right over there" she pointed to him and he was this raging bearded soy standing there with a pint glass in his hand like a deer in headlights.

I laughed and spoke into her ear and said "well I'll be here all night if you wanna come and speak to me" she laughed and we went our seperate ways

He saw the interaction and asked me how I did that I said "ive had 5 vodkas"

We went out for a ciggy and he started talking all this crazy shit about his gf, he ended up getting into a fight with a cop and went into police van

My other mate came out and said that the first friend's been thinking of going gay and shit which was so fucking weird. Considering our previous interaction. I'm pissed off at him tbh giving up like that. Its so pathetic, ive been in this absolute hellscape of singletondom for absolutely ages. Thought I got out of it then I get dumped but I don't stop. I never stop asking women out if there is some mutual attraction. You always have to keep going.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Corleone, the BULL and 6 others

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Torero, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
Just shows you how fucking pathetic normscum are tbh. The guy went out with us and got absolutely nothing. He approached 5 girls but each time got really nervous and they walked away from him. I thought "I'll show you how its done"

I went up to this really gorgeous tall girl (taller than me and I'm 5'11 irl cuz lifts). Started chatting her up at the bar, got a few giggles and touches and I asked for her number. She laughed and looked around the room and spoke into my ear "idk if my boyfriend would be happy about that aha sorry he's right over there" she pointed to him and he was this raging bearded soy standing there with a pint glass in his hand like a deer in headlights.

I laughed and spoke into her ear and said "well I'll be here all night if you wanna come and speak to me" she laughed and we went our seperate ways

We went out for a ciggy and he started talking all this crazy shit about his gf, he ended up getting into a fight with a cop and went into police van

My other mate came out and said that the first friend's been thinking of going gay and shit which was so fucking weird. Considering our previous interaction. I'm pissed off at him tbh giving up like that. Its so pathetic, ive been in this absolute hellscape of singletondom for absolutely ages. Thought I got out of it then I get dumped but I don't stop. I never stop asking women out if there is some mutual attraction. You always have to keep going.
so did u fuck ur friend in the butt or not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, aBetterMii, fauxfox and 2 others
100% chance he's actually thinking of becoming a tranny and coming out as gay is just a pit stop for that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19036, aBetterMii and 1 other person
100% chance he's actually thinking of becoming a tranny and coming out as gay is just a pit stop for that
what living in Britain does to a mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
just fuck your friend bro

• +1
Reactions: Vain786

is he ugly or just pathetically insecure?

State of hypergamy

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
is he ugly or just pathetically insecure?
hes not ugly. insecure might be more of a term for it but he also has narc traits.

brütal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036