My friend watches Andrew Tate. What should I do ?

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
honestly at first it was fine because i assumed he was just coming across these videos and some of them i actually found amusing myself. but now his entire tik tok and instagram consists of this man shaming and bashing women and it’s begun to make me extremely uncomfortable. mainly because his attitude and opinions have changed dramatically and most of what he is saying is stemming from watching these videos, and i’ll admit it’s really hurtful to hear.

he says that when we’re 25 we should have kids but he doesn’t want to be married, and if by 25 i don’t have kids, i will have done nothing with my life and it apparently won’t matter anymore. i am 20 years old, and so is he. i’ve had numerous jobs, one where i worked on planes (i have my pilots license) and he says i shouldn’t be doing it because that job is for men, and that i should want to be a stay at home mom and not work. he now believes that me, as a woman working a job that is “socially constructed for men,” i am disrespecting and undermining his masculinity. i don’t even know what the hell that means.

he even suggests my sister is a whore because she lives in a popular city (she is a model). to him, if i do anything that isn’t considered a “norm” for my “given gender” then i am trying to be a man. it’s sucks because we’ve been together for four years, and i’ve never seen him like that. what should i do?

UPDATE: i’d like to first say that this wasn’t satire and i genuinely wanted raw and unbiased opinions because i really didn’t know if i was just over reacting or if i just needed to chill out. but still, what was said was extremely disrespectful and as of now we are most definitely broken up. he knows about the reddit post now. i did not show him. he said that i’m childish for it. maybe he’s just hurt by the comments, i don’t know. but he said some even worse things. big eye opener. thanks for all the advice, for or against !

regarding my pilot license because i know a lot of you find it hard to believe. i do aerial survey. i started working with my grandfather at 15, who is a pilot and has worked aerial survey since i was a little girl. i’ve learned about it all my life. planes are all i know. i was able to get my private pilot license when i was still a minor. i finished all my training hours and ground school hours because my job offered the training so i took the opportunity. you do not need to be 18 or 21 to obtain a private license. i earned my commercial license, because i worked for it. i am not certified for the airlines yet. hope that helps !

Nice copy pasta

0 Wtf are u trying to tell me

show him his pics without sunglasses

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
didnt read but tell him hes a retard and woman repellant if he watches that cunt

This is taken from Reddit, right?

Tate is fooling incels jfl

• JFL
Reactions: softlysoftly
her boyfriend must be a chad if she puts up with such retardation

andrew tate is for 14 year olds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 21192, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
honestly at first it was fine because i assumed he was just coming across these videos and some of them i actually found amusing myself. but now his entire tik tok and instagram consists of this man shaming and bashing women and it’s begun to make me extremely uncomfortable. mainly because his attitude and opinions have changed dramatically and most of what he is saying is stemming from watching these videos, and i’ll admit it’s really hurtful to hear.

he says that when we’re 25 we should have kids but he doesn’t want to be married, and if by 25 i don’t have kids, i will have done nothing with my life and it apparently won’t matter anymore. i am 20 years old, and so is he. i’ve had numerous jobs, one where i worked on planes (i have my pilots license) and he says i shouldn’t be doing it because that job is for men, and that i should want to be a stay at home mom and not work. he now believes that me, as a woman working a job that is “socially constructed for men,” i am disrespecting and undermining his masculinity. i don’t even know what the hell that means.

he even suggests my sister is a whore because she lives in a popular city (she is a model). to him, if i do anything that isn’t considered a “norm” for my “given gender” then i am trying to be a man. it’s sucks because we’ve been together for four years, and i’ve never seen him like that. what should i do?

UPDATE: i’d like to first say that this wasn’t satire and i genuinely wanted raw and unbiased opinions because i really didn’t know if i was just over reacting or if i just needed to chill out. but still, what was said was extremely disrespectful and as of now we are most definitely broken up. he knows about the reddit post now. i did not show him. he said that i’m childish for it. maybe he’s just hurt by the comments, i don’t know. but he said some even worse things. big eye opener. thanks for all the advice, for or against !

regarding my pilot license because i know a lot of you find it hard to believe. i do aerial survey. i started working with my grandfather at 15, who is a pilot and has worked aerial survey since i was a little girl. i’ve learned about it all my life. planes are all i know. i was able to get my private pilot license when i was still a minor. i finished all my training hours and ground school hours because my job offered the training so i took the opportunity. you do not need to be 18 or 21 to obtain a private license. i earned my commercial license, because i worked for it. i am not certified for the airlines yet. hope that helps !
dnr but anotha T w:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21192 and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
Reactions: kuroro and Mr.Proper
chad does what he wants.

she can shape up or ship out.

You should jerk him off

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 20618
Things that didn’t happen for 500!!