My friend with white fetish found his queen

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
It's the guy from this thread. He's now been in 3 month online relationship with some foid from Ukraine. He himself is a Tall MTN and the foid seems to be MTB. Wtf. Mind=Blown.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, vernier, try2beme and 10 others
@moredatesmorerapes @StrangerDanger @Chadeep @boss8055 @HeightPilledum @cromagnon @theonewhocantascend @truthhurts

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, StrangerDanger, Jova and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greycel, nope and 5 others
1screaminggra

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Jova and Jason Voorhees
You gotta appreciate his grind tbh. Nigga found a white gf while literally living in India. That is how you know how badly he wanted a white gf.
ofc she's ukranian, that's just the slavoid female brain
every single time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, JL~, iblamechico and 5 others
Enough with cumskin foids. We need more Dravidian bulls to breed with cute Goblinas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Jova, boss8055 and 2 others
Enough with cumskin foids. We need more Dravidian bulls to breed with cute Goblinas
Never saw that. I know people who were/are in a relationships with white foids but I don't know of anyone who had relationship with Arab/Black/Latinas.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Swarthy Knight
Never saw that. I know people who were/are in a relationships with white foids but I don't know of anyone who had relationship with Arab/Black/Latinas.
I've been seeing a lot more IM(Dravidian)AF couples lately but sadly not as much of the other ones. I've seen a few with Persian foids but still rare. The only curries with any appeal to other ethnics seem to be the lighter skinned Poonjabs

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, boss8055 and Jason Voorhees
Explain thr slavoid female brain bhai
Whenever I see an ethnic with a white girl its slavic half the time
my area is filled with slavs and on dating apps I get so many more matches from slavic girls. I even at one point got dmed in some ruskie language in fucking America
When I was using an international app I got spammed with likes from Poles and mostly just poles.
You always see slavoids into kpop, or dating some subhuman arab/curry/gook/whatever
One day I got into this rabbithole of russian women geomaxxing into fucking India on youtube not even kidding. Traveling around india, dating some indian guy, engaging in the culture, eating random food. You could say it was a way to pander to ethnics and make money but I've looked into making YT videos for money. A huge component is the location of your audience, pay from places like India is absolutely horrible + they weren't getting many videos.
It is just crazy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap, Chadeep, Whatever and 2 others
Hopefuel for that guy, gonna whitewash his genes.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
@deadstock @ascendedd @wishIwasSalludon

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
just be ethnic is real in eastern europe:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
slav foids almost don't count tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, wishIwasSalludon and Jason Voorhees
slav foids almost don't count tbh
What counts then? He isn't bad looking tbh. He is a pretty tall for a curry and decent bones but yea he has a white fever

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, iblamechico and wishIwasSalludon
Even u should do this bhai. If you wanted to ascend you could. Just need relentless determination like this guy

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Average nigcel mental gymnastics

But looks like he never got with an actual white woman. He nevertheless went for the closest thing to one who is this uber lightskin
View attachment 3189111

Imagine being this woman :feelskek:
He raped white women and got away with it. Dark triad maxxed

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
So happy for him

• +1
He raped white women and got away with it. Dark triad maxxed
He was arrested, and he raped black women too
DVc1hbuUQAAKsBn

According to him, he raped white women for revenge :feelskek:
Nevertheless, a rape isn't exactly what he was describing in that quote. If you have to RAPE a woman in the first place it says everything about you and them

• +1
Isn't it self hating shitty behavior to be so white worshipping?
Nah its just yin and yang. There are indians who are white worshippers. There are whites who are indian worshippers. Polarities attract eachother, nothing to do with self hate

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Jason Voorhees
Nah its just yin and yang. There are indians who are white worshippers. There are whites who are indian worshippers. Polarities attract eachother, nothing to do with self hate
Who worships indians besides you bhai?

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and StrangerDanger