MY FRIENDS AND I INVITED SOME INCEL FROM WORK FOR BEERS

Gazzamogga

Gazzamogga

‎Retired (?)
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SO WE'VE INVITED THIS 24 YEAR OLD TURBO INCEL FROM WORK FOR BEER. MADE THESE TWO FWBS (STACY AND BECKY) INVITE HIM SO HE WOULDN'T SAY NO

LMFAO HE COULDN'T BELIEVE IT

THEY MADE HIM THINK THEY REALLY LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE MAKES THESE DUMBASS JOKES AROUND AT WORK WITH THEM BECAUSE HE IS DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION. I GOT THEM BOTH TO SMILE AT HIM AT WORK AND JOKE WITH HIM, EVEN MADE THE STACY TOUCH HIM ONCE "BECAUSE SHE WANTED SOMETHING" JUST TO SEE HIM GO RED AND RUN OFF TO THE TOILET (PROBABLY TO JERK OFF BECAUSE HE COULDN'T HANDLE IT).

ALSO THEY BOTH ADDED HIM ON FACEBOOK LMAO, HE'S REALLY BUYING IT

HE PROBABLY THINKS HIS INCEL SAGA IS ABOUT TO END WITH A HAPPY ENDING (LMAO :lul::lul::lul:)

btw he doesn't even care that the Stacy is obv in a LTR and is my fwb

HE THINKS WE'RE WAITING FOR GOOD WEATHER AND THEN WE WILL GO WHICH MIGHT BE NEXT WEEK OR IN 2 WEEKS

IN REALITY WE WILL GHOST HIM.

DO YOU THINK HE WILL ROPE?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 6403, Tyronecell and 39 others
Leocrying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 8576, WadlowMaxxing and 8 others
brutal when you’re such a truecel that girls fake liking you

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, lutte, Gengar and 7 others
Wouldn't tear if he'll go er on you ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, BigBoy, Deleted member 11604 and 4 others
526216b3efc7e00d55b61fcb3c2bda45

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12611, OOGABOOGA and 5 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Copeful, Entschuldigung and 7 others
Happened to me at school was brutal
never happened to me all girls hated me
and said it to my face
except when I had my wisdom teeth grown in

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2403, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
@Over im sry bro:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: venomaly
Lol great larp, but I hope you're not that cold and heartless in real-life.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Festrunk, lutte and 3 others
bro can you tell me if erik ten hag is gonna leave ajax this summer? I want him at spurs ngl

Ye but there’s still possible to buy him out of the contract cause its just an extension not a new contract

whats the word/mood in holland? I remember u said you’re dutch right?
He's Indian

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Gazzamogga and DrunkenSailor
Ye but there’s still possible to buy him out of the contract cause its just an extension not a new contract

whats the word/mood in holland? I remember u said you’re dutch right?
If a coach signs a new contract here that means he's not leaving

SO WE'VE INVITED THIS 24 YEAR OLD TURBO INCEL FROM WORK FOR BEER. MADE THESE TWO FWBS (STACY AND BECKY) INVITE HIM SO HE WOULDN'T SAY NO

THEY MADE HIM THINK THEY REALLY LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE MAKES THESE DUMBASS JOKES AROUND AT WORK WITH THEM BECAUSE HE IS DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION. I GOT THEM BOTH TO SMILE AT HIM AT WORK AND JOKE WITH HIM, EVEN MADE THE STACY TOUCH HIM ONCE "BECAUSE SHE WANTED SOMETHING" JUST TO SEE HIM GO RED AND RUN OFF TO THE TOILET (PROBABLY TO JERK OFF BECAUSE HE COULDN'T HANDLE IT).

HE PROBABLY THINKS HIS INCEL SAGA IS ABOUT TO END WITH A HAPPY ENDING (LMAO :lul::lul::lul:)

HE THINKS WE'RE WAITING FOR GOOD WEATHER AND THEN WE WILL GO WHICH MIGHT BE NEXT WEEK OR IN 2 WEEKS

KEEP CRYING FOR MY ASCENSION YOU ABUSED DOG PRODUCT OF RAPE

BARRETT WILL PRAY FOR ME

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Tyronecell, turkproducer and 9 others

Hope you all get run over by a truck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo and Over
KEEP CRYING FOR MY ASCENSION YOU ABUSED DOG PRODUCT OF RAPE

BARRETT WILL PRAY FOR ME
bro did u receive gym progress

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Would be funny if he did an ER at work.

he will kill himself or go ER

Absolutely brutal, be prepared to delete this post once he goes ER

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
once i saw 24 year old incel i instantly knew it was gonna be about @Over

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, BigBoy, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
What job do you have where you meet girls your age?

Op is cel, “stacy” doesn’t exist, this whole story is sad. Nobody in this situation is above 4 psl. Op you aren’t cool bro

why is OP making fun of Over?

no he wont rope he would ascend

Op is cel, “stacy” doesn’t exist, this whole story is sad. Nobody in this situation is above 4 psl. Op you aren’t cool bro

Larp

But I’m sure this has happened in real life too. I never understood why you’d pick on the weak and step on their head while they’re drowning. I think it’s a dick move

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
it's even worse when only fat girls like you:ogre:
i was saying how it was brutal for the truecel being bullied by op but yh i know

below chadlite = you’re not getting hot women

Sounds like the dude's pretty masculine to me. I wouldn't care either if I liked the b*tch.

• JFL
Reactions: Gazzamogga
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Jf fucking l

ngl its a bit pathetic that ur taking time out of ur day on an incel, shoulda just let him keep rotting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back