My friends are aware of the blackpill and PSL

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
So I was at school today and I was w one of my friends and I was originally talking about my posture and how it is getting worse from my heavy ass backpack and I should probably do stretches. Then he mentioned his jawline and how its bad, and I mean he's kind of pudgy so its not good, but to be nice im like "wdm"? And he went on about how at lunch the rest of my friends were comparing their jawline and they said he had the worst. He then said "im thinking about starting mewing". And I know mewing is one of the more popular looksmaxxes but I was under the impression my friends knew nothing of the BP, so I tried to play bluepilled normie and jutted my jaw out saying "mewing?, isn't it like this". And he went on talking about how mewing could possibly give him a jawline, making me both sad and amused JFL. I then just said shit about how all you need is to be lean (im not totally wrong + i felt bad). Wanting to gauge how blackpilled he really was I was like "oh, hey have you heard about bonesmashing?". Surprisingly, his eyes kit up and he's like "OH YEAH, SMASHING YOUR FACE WITH A HAMMER TO MAKE YOUR BONES GROW!". He and I just made fun of all of these looksmaxes like mewing and bonesmashing. Pretty soon another friend came over and joined in and seemed to know what we were talking about. He then said stuff about how "incels are so stupid" (not entirely wrong) and then mentioned "Hey Slayertobe! dyn what ropemaxxing is?". I then claimed I didn't and asked him and he said, while giggling, "its where you just give up and kill yourself with a rope". I then proceeded to talk more with them and they know almost everything, PSLtok, they even mentioned CANTHAL TILT of all things, they didn't bring up the forum though, either they don't know it (hopefully) or they just didn't talk about it. I should have brought it up somehow but didn't want to destroy my normie cover. I mean its common knowledge on here that looksmaxxijg is blowing up/has blown up especially on tiktok. I'm just surprised my friends extensively know about that, and I'm not dark triad so I actually felt bad when I heard my one friend being insecure about his jawline. Anyways, the other friend then brought up LL, and started laughing and sitting on it saying, "how insecure do you have to be to get that"(He's literally like 6'3 JFL). That honestly kind of triggered me being around 5'7 myself, but I had to maintain my bluepill normie guise as openly espousing the blackpill is fucking social suicide, and I just went along with it like "oh yea, mmkay". This isn't the first time I've heard kids talking about PSL shit, but I can honestly see kids in a decade or two unironically talking about "canthal tilt" and "Lefort 3" and shit.

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, 9cel and Detective
weird. all i see is a blue graycel yapping

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, nigkook, AngryShortMale and 4 others
So I was at school today and I was w one of my friends and I was originally talking about my posture and how it is getting worse from my heavy ass backpack and I should probably do stretches. Then he mentioned his jawline and how its bad, and I mean he's kind of pudgy so its not good, but to be nice im like "wdm"? And he went on about how at lunch the rest of my friends were comparing their jawline and they said he had the worst. He then said "im thinking about starting mewing". And I know mewing is one of the more popular looksmaxxes but I was under the impression my friends knew nothing of the BP, so I tried to play bluepilled normie and jutted my jaw out saying "mewing?, isn't it like this". And he went on talking about how mewing could possibly give him a jawline, making me both sad and amused JFL. I then just said shit about how all you need is to be lean (im not totally wrong + i felt bad). Wanting to gauge how blackpilled he really was I was like "oh, hey have you heard about bonesmashing?". Surprisingly, his eyes kit up and he's like "OH YEAH, SMASHING YOUR FACE WITH A HAMMER TO MAKE YOUR BONES GROW!". He and I just made fun of all of these looksmaxes like mewing and bonesmashing. Pretty soon another friend came over and joined in and seemed to know what we were talking about. He then said stuff about how "incels are so stupid" (not entirely wrong) and then mentioned "Hey Slayertobe! dyn what ropemaxxing is?". I then claimed I didn't and asked him and he said, while giggling, "its where you just give up and kill yourself with a rope". I then proceeded to talk more with them and they know almost everything, PSLtok, they even mentioned CANTHAL TILT of all things, they didn't bring up the forum though, either they don't know it (hopefully) or they just didn't talk about it. I should have brought it up somehow but didn't want to destroy my normie cover. I mean its common knowledge on here that looksmaxxijg is blowing up/has blown up especially on tiktok. I'm just surprised my friends extensively know about that, and I'm not dark triad so I actually felt bad when I heard my one friend being insecure about his jawline. Anyways, the other friend then brought up LL, and started laughing and sitting on it saying, "how insecure do you have to be to get that"(He's literally like 6'3 JFL). That honestly kind of triggered me being around 5'7 myself, but I had to maintain my bluepill normie guise as openly espousing the blackpill is fucking social suicide, and I just went along with it like "oh yea, mmkay". This isn't the first time I've heard kids talking about PSL shit, but I can honestly see kids in a decade or two unironically talking about "canthal tilt" and "Lefort 3" and shit.
Kinda same thing is happening in india, West Bengal.

Look at my Thread.

Atleast my friend is just seeing Chico and still has not discovered the Blackpill!!!😭

where u live?

My Ltn classmates are looksmaxxing

In reality they are ugly manlets coping with gym and squintmaxxing, mewing

• JFL
Reactions: Running!, slayerToBe, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
same. its over for us.

If people understood orthotropics theory they would be depressed

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
jfl @ fake looksmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
so what is your friend gonna do about it?