My friends are pussies

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
So we were out in the "botellón" (people in Spain gather together to drink alcohol) and we decided to go home already. We were 5, 3 of us were big (I'm 5'11" strongfat and the other 2 were 6'3" but skinny but 6'3" still) and other 2 average (sigth).

4 fags shoulder checked the 6'3" guy and I inmmediatly got into fighting mode, they said "yo bro continue walking" and those fucktards decided to throw us an empty bottle while throwing insults at us, in that moment I targetted the biggest of the guys (6'1") and I was about to come for him (I was pumping adrenaline like crazy and I was into "killing" mode, I do get really aggresive) but one of my friends hold me and obligates me to keep walking along with them.

We outnumbered and outsized them but they escaped still, fucking fags, males are so beta nowadays, true males would have fight more so if they OUTNUMBER AND OUTSIZE the other group, fucking beta mentality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
over here its all about how hearty you are and how hard your shins are. I remember there was a 10 man brawl at this chicks party on the road and Im always keen for a scrap but while my friends were fighting and I just stole all the alcohol on the ground cause everyone was distracted lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
over here its all about how hearty you are and how hard your shins are. I remember there was a 10 man brawl at this chicks party on the road and Im always keen for a scrap but while my friends were fighting and I just stole all the alcohol on the ground cause everyone was distracted lol
Hey I also steal alcohol, saves a lot of money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
So we were out in the "botellón" (people in Spain gather together to drink alcohol) and we decided to go home already. We were 5, 3 of us were big (I'm 5'11" strongfat and the other 2 were 6'3" but skinny but 6'3" still) and other 2 average (sigth).

4 fags shoulder checked the 6'3" guy and I inmmediatly got into fighting mode, they said "yo bro continue walking" and those fucktards decided to throw us an empty bottle while throwing insults at us, in that moment I targetted the biggest of the guys (6'1") and I was about to come for him (I was pumping adrenaline like crazy and I was into "killing" mode, I do get really aggresive) but one of my friends hold me and obligates me to keep walking along with them.

We outnumbered and outsized them but they escaped still, fucking fags, males are so beta nowadays, true males would have fight more so if they OUTNUMBER AND OUTSIZE the other group, fucking beta mentality

Maybe it's a different culture in Spain, but getting into fights hasn't ever worked out well for me (In USA). It always tends to make the situation worse and potentially more dangerous, b/c of how common handguns are.

• +1
Hey I also steal alcohol, saves a lot of money

Funny story is I had two 2.L bottles of drank and my mate had his beamer parked down a road and we had heard of a party a couple km away so I was walking with this alcohol underneath my windbreaker and there is fucking 11 Police cars parked up (all in front of the beamer) ready to crash the party that just went to shit. They questioned us and we said we had no affiliation and they just told us to leave. Can't believe he didn't see the two bulging plastic bottles in my thin jacket. Anyways we waited for them to march up the road like the dickheads they are then gassed it to the other party.
Maybe it's a different culture in Spain, but getting into fights hasn't ever worked out well for me (In USA). It always tends to make the situation worse and potentially more dangerous, b/c of how common handguns are.
we don't rely on handguns to be strong here. That's why rappers like A$AP Rocky who gets jumped in our country who relies on pistols can't do shit when it really comes down to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and averageblokecel
There isn't really a culture of fighting here but handguns aren't so common, pocket knifes are tho

• +1
So we were out in the "botellón" (people in Spain gather together to drink alcohol)
The Spanish language has so many gay words in it to describe very specific things lol

• +1
The Spanish language has so many gay words in it to describe very specific things lol
Its truly the gayest language ever created

• +1
  • +1
they just jealous of your spanish kawk
My iraqi kurdish kawk is 18.3cm and because of proviron it gets to 18.6-18.7 since my libido is so high

• +1
My iraqi kurdish kawk is 18.3cm and because of proviron it gets to 18.6-18.7 since my libido is so high
pic or all dat hoax

• +1
  • +1
Unfortunately males today are taught this false feminized form of masculinity where being loud and vocal and ACTING tough (displays of emotion) is encouraged but when it comes down to actually doing something they are too indecisive

• +1
Violence is bad mmkaayy

• +1
had similar kind of situations

but also had situations where I was the pussy, in early adolescence and before.