My friends gf of 5 years broke up with him

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
They were together for 5 years, I’ve known him for 5 years. From 16-21. All the time I’ve known him he has had a gf which was her. So what was the reason for her breaking up after so long? Surely he cheated, was unavailable, he abused her? Maybe all of the 3? Nope.

He legit told me verbatim: “She told me she wants to see what’s out there”. I was devastated for him. I kid you not my heart sank to my stomach when he told me that.

She was missing out riding on the CC and it was too early for her to settle down which is why she left him. Absolutely brutal.

For reference he was 5’11 white MTN, who was smart in school and extroverted. He mogged her imo.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Erik-Hexum, incel194012940 and 37 others
They were together for 5 years, I’ve known him for 5 years. From 16-21. All the time I’ve known him he has had a gf which was her. So what was the reason for her breaking up after so long? Surely he cheated, was unavailable, he abused her? Maybe all of the 3? Nope.

He legit told me verbatim: “She told me she wants to see what’s out there”. I was devastated for him. I kid you not my heart sank to my stomach when he told me that.

She was missing out riding on the CC and it was too early for her to settle down which is why she left him. Absolutely brutal.

For reference he was 5’11 white MTN, who was smart in school and extroverted. He mogged her imo.
>5'11 (manlet)
>white MTN (as described by a brown, so subhuman IRL)
Your buddy-boyo was a textbook oofy doofy cuckold since the beginning. That's life. All roads lead to Rome (Chad)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 43934, EverythingMattersCel and 22 others
>5'11 (manlet)
Your buddy-boyo was a textbook oofy doofy cuckold since the beginning. That's life. All roads lead to Rome (Chad)
He was irl MTN. He mogs Anstrum which you claim is mtn

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Allornothing, Mio, aspiringexcel and 6 others
>5'11 (manlet)
all roads lead to 2psl

• JFL
Reactions: blite, Ark, Mio and 5 others
this faggot op is brown? jfl imma have to mut every shitskin

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
>5'11 (manlet)
All roads lead to my home at the end of the day. The sooner ppl accept that the better

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman
All roads lead to my home at the end of the day. The sooner ppl accept that the better
u ar strong 1.9 psl , as i said all roads lead to 2 psl

• JFL
Reactions: blite and the BULL

It’s okay bro, she just wants to explore her self before she gets married. Once she’s ready to settle down she’ll be right back with a newfound perspective on life I’m sure you will appreciate.

So chin up now. Don’t you worry. While she’s out exploring what she wants, just focus on making yourself the best man you can be for her and your future children. She’ll be at the finish line waiting for you.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Allornothing, Mio and 15 others
i know whats gonna happen next. girl and op two days later.

It’s okay bro, she just wants to explore her self before she gets married. Once she’s ready to settle down she’ll be right back with a newfound perspective on life I’m sure you will appreciate.

So chin up now. Don’t you worry. While she’s out exploring what she wants, just focus on making yourself the best man you can be for her and your future children. She’ll be at the finish line waiting for you.
Just grind hard you'll surely be her life partner at 30 when she is done taking 40 BBC's in her body , 50 BBC's in her mouth finally ready to betabuxx you
It's ok bro just be that man , keep grinding 🤗

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing, 147, Deleted member 23359 and 5 others
You’re not funny. Stop trying to make jokes. This is why your post:rep looks pitiful. It’s embarrassing.
nigger stfu , i am shcizo spammign ot making jokes , dont forget u ar an abused ethnic appealing to homosexual shitskins in here while i interact with mogger users

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aesthetic beauty and tombradylover

Where is this copy and paste from? JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

I've seen this exact reason for a break-up so many times. And it's pretty much always the girl that breaks up.

80% of divorces are initiated by women. Wouldn't be surprised if it's also 80% of break-up in general.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359, JL~, aspiringexcel and 2 others
Tell bro to rescue her after shes done exploring no?💪chad trait 💪💪

Water, imagine missing on CC in your youth

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
dont forget u ar an abused ethnic appealing to homosexual shitskins in here while i interact with mogger users
Faggots. Org and pfp checks out

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I've seen this exact reason for a break-up so many times. And it's pretty much always the girl that breaks up.

80% of divorces are initiated by women. Wouldn't be surprised if it's also 80% of break-up in general.
Yea. 5 years for nothing. What I pity the most is how he is maladjusted to dating. Poor man doesn’t know what awaits him.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, aspiringexcel, poopoohead and 1 other person
Yea. 5 years for nothing. What I pity the most is how he is maladjusted to dating. Poor man doesn’t know what awaits him.
Some men go in a self-improvement mode after a break-up and do 'better' with women afterwards, although they will always hold that deep pain from now on and prolly never truly love or trust a woman again.

Other men just become depressed and a shell of their former shell.

Who knows.

• +1
Reactions: 147, Sub0, p0lishsubhuman and 5 others
My ex of 10 years broke up with me because "we didn't make a good couple" and because her feelings had changed for "I don't know, about a month."

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SEPRAY, p0lishsubhuman, Don Alejo Garza and 4 others
My ex of 10 years broke up with me because "we didn't make a good couple" and because her feelings had changed for "I don't know, about a month."
Absolutely brootal. Only thing you can do is enjoy the time you had.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

• +1
Reactions: Supreme
Absolutely brootal. Only thing you can do is enjoy the time you had.
No, that's impossible. I hate every moment I spent with her. Only thing you can do is move forward.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and 147

All road lead to being a cuckhold for a LTB getting pounded by a plethora of chads. Over

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 147, aspiringexcel, Kamui and 1 other person

@Yliaster

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and tombradylover
All road lead to being a cuckhold for a LTB getting pounded by a plethora of chads. Over
Tis the fate of all non moneymaxxers/Chadlites that ascend

Most of this forum will eventually live happily ever after and end up with a used up roastie

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and tombradylover

Most of this forum will eventually live happily ever after and end up with a used up roastie
Yea its over. I cant stress enough how over it is. This girl I had a crush on at uni told me her body count and I almost threw up in my mouth. She looks innocent and is cute mulatto with a fat ass but has sky high body count. How can anyone feel special and secure in themselves knowing a girl has so many options? Only way is to be a full blown chad with money and or status. I cant stress enough how over it is for 99 percent of men

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 147, Sub0, Akhi and 3 others
Yea its over. I cant stress enough how over it is. This girl I had a crush on at uni told me her body count and I almost threw up in my mouth. She looks innocent and is cute mulatto with a fat ass but has sky high body count. How can anyone feel special and secure in themselves knowing a girl has so many options? Only way is to be a full blown chad with money and or status. I cant stress enough how over it is for 99 percent of men
The blackest blackpill is that even if you do have that, at some point you’re gonna get cucked. The longer women spend time with Chad the less they value him as well. Women are slaves to their impulses.

• +1
Reactions: 147, aspiringexcel and tombradylover
What was her body count?

Also just lol at you thinking she’s innocent even tho she’s good looking with a fat ass lmao, no foid with a nice sexy body isn’t getting taken to pound town by SOMEONE every now and then, foids that play the “innocence” card more often than not are way more freaky and degen cuz of them being sexually repressed
The blackest blackpill is that even if you do have that, at some point you’re gonna get cucked. The longer women spend time with Chad the less they value him as well. Women are slaves to their impulses.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, p0lishsubhuman, aesthetic beauty and 4 others
Brutal, foids are from Hell. That pain will stay with that man for life, but i hope he’s learnt now not to take these hoes seriously.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and AspiringMogger
What was her body count?

Also just lol at you thinking she’s innocent even tho she’s good looking with a fat ass lmao, no foid with a nice sexy body isn’t getting taken to pound town by SOMEONE every now and then, foids that play the “innocence” card more often than not are way more freaky and degen cuz of them being sexually repressed

View attachment 2479700
Yep, I let my emotions get the best of me. Im sure there are good looking women out there with minimal body counts but its too rare to even consider tbh, so fucking sad. Her body count was in the 50's and she was bragging about it like its a good thing for women to have a high body count. Shit made me sad as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Akhi, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
Yep. Always a bigger fish out there and for women consequences are minimal. I hate this life

Yep, I let my emotions get the best of me. Im sure there are good looking women out there with minimal body counts but its too rare to even consider tbh, so fucking sad. Her body count was in the 50's and she was bragging about it like its a good thing for women to have a high body count. Shit made me sad as fuck
you should automatically assume any foid who goes to college/uni has a high body count off rip, never let yourself fall into bluepill thinking that she’s “the one” or that “she’s special”

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and tombradylover
you should automatically assume any foid who goes to college/uni has a high body count off rip, never let yourself fall into bluepill thinking that she’s “the one” or that “she’s special”

yep. not letting that happen again until proven otherwise

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Can't imagine being with someone for so many years just to get told "I want to see what's out there". Surely he must've realized that implies he wasn't good enough? I'd be pissed off asf ngl and tell it straight to her face that she feels like she missed out and just wants to hop on the cock carousel. All those years now for nothing.

• +1
Reactions: 147, JL~, tombradylover and 2 others
Can't imagine being with someone for so many years just to get told "I want to see what's out there". Surely he must've realized that implies he wasn't good enough? I'd be pissed off asf ngl and tell it straight to her face that she feels like she missed out and just wants to hop on the cock carousel. All those years now for nothing.
I advocate for all men to cheat on their girlfriends on the low
yep. not letting that happen again until proven otherwise
Even if a foid tells you she’s a virgin or has low BC, it is genuinely impossible for you to actually know lol these bitches are sneaky af

• JFL
Reactions: 147 and aesthetic beauty
He will probably get redpilled/blackpilled at some point and realise why she left him. The realisation is gonna sting so fucking hard when he gets it.

• +1
This is why I only go for girls I mog

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Crazy

I advocate for all men to cheat on their girlfriends on the low

Even if a foid tells you she’s a virgin or has low BC, it is genuinely impossible for you to actually know lol these bitches are sneaky af
There are no unicorns.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui

It’s 70%, with college educated women it is 90%.

• +1
Foids ain't loyal

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and AspiringMogger

That’s going away too. Women are settling less. Also they will take a htn/someone tall.

• So Sad
  • +1
potent ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: 147 and AspiringMogger