My friend's GF spotted me today

yonnyforeverbulk

yonnyforeverbulk

Iron
so my buddy and I go to college only about a 2-hour drive away so we come home on the weekends often. he brought a girl this time. and we went to the gym together allthree of us and i decided to ask him snapchat me benching and his girl became the one to spot me on bench. just the fact that a pretty girl was behind me literally lit a fire under me. my work out was amazing. so I guess my tip is to find some way to lift is a chick.

Attachments

• Snapchat-845088816.mp4
    3.3 MB · Views: 64
so my buddy and I go to college only about a 2-hour drive away so we come home on the weekends often. he brought a girl this time. and we went to the gym together all

three of us and i decided to ask him snapchat me benching and his girl became the one to spot me on bench. just the fact that a pretty girl was behind me literally lit a fire

under me. my work out was amazing. so I guess my tip is to find some way to lift is a chick
Nigga ngl she spotted you like shit, like no spotting at all

Also it's true, if I go nuts on my face almost everyday it's because of girls, it's a good motivation tbh

• +1
Reactions: yonnyforeverbulk
Nigga ngl she spotted you like shit, like no spotting at all

Also it's true, if I go nuts on my face almost everyday it's because of girls, it's a good motivation tbh
hahahaha

A girl looked my direction today
Should I make a post ?

• +1
Reactions: iamgoingtomakeit, Picassocel, Deleted member 281 and 5 others
She wanted the D man, why didn't you approach her from an 80 degree angle.

As I begin approaching her I got a glimpse of my profile and reality started to set in :feelspepo:

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Then you remember that your friend gets to pound that puss erry' day whereas you make posts about her standing above you as you work out, lol.

• +1
Reactions: iamgoingtomakeit, Picassocel, Deleted member 281 and 3 others
Then you remember that your friend gets to pound that puss erry' day whereas you make posts about her standing above you as you work out, lol.
Brutal!

Did you sniff hard af?

Sad world we live in

Sad!

Skew a sniff dog I want the whole thing.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
What choices did I make to end up at this mental autism containment board where I read posts about some ethnic lusting about a chick spotting him while gymcelling

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
What choices did I make to end up at this mental autism containment board where I read posts about some ethnic lusting about a chick spotting him while gymcelling
Ngl, tbh.

No amount of lifting will make you into a Tyrone or Chad ( the only good races tbh)

cope thread boyo, you need to get laid asap

brutal vstpill

my friends are incels lol

• +1
Reactions: yonnyforeverbulk
The right ones

• +1
Reactions: Nibba