My friends go to parties on weekends while I rot (tales from the basement rant)

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
My friends are able to party and have girlfriends and I don’t this shit is ropefuelllll :feelswah::feelswhy:

IMG 0287

While my friends have fun I cope with jiu jitsu and ufc on Saturdays. Unless they want to hangout. It’s so fucking brutal I’m 16 my sophomore year is almost over and I’ve never been invited to a party. While I’m gymceling they go to parties occasionally. I’m not socialcirclemaxxed with the person that hosts the parties it’s brutal. Instead of gymceling I should be wageslaving to get surgeries.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Numb, aspiringexcel and 7 others
now I’m in my early 20s I can finally fuck 17 year old girls. When I was 16-17 that shit was impossible dude

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaltin, Jeww, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
now I’m in my early 20s I can finally fuck 17 year old girls. When I was 16-17 that shit was impossible dude
The sad thing is that I have no interest in slaying. Like none. I just want to be able to get ltrs like normal NT people, have normal teen years and get attention from girls. That is it. My parents said having pure intentions would serve me. COPEEEEE

• JFL
Reactions: Numb and Facecel
How? You claimed to be around LTN-MTN.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Kamui
@ConfusedBolivian

How? You claimed to be around LTN-MTN.
You can still slay at any looks level
The sad thing is that I have no interest in slaying. Like none. I just want to be able to get ltrs like normal NT people, have normal teen years and get attention from girls. That is it. My parents said having pure intentions would serve me. COPEEEEE
Put yourself out there pill unironically, it’s better to just show up unannounced instead of rot 24/7

• Hmm...
Reactions: Variety Jones
You can still slay at any looks level

Put yourself out there pill unironically, it’s better to just show up unannounced instead of rot 24/7
I would but it’s a small function so I couldn’t get away with that unfortunately

I would but it’s a small function so I couldn’t get away with that unfortunately
what state/country you in anyways

At 16? Yeah, highly unlikely you'll be able to change your reputation now if you're seen as an outsider, normies are cruel like that. Just bear it until graduation and keep looksmaxxing and self-improving for uni.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Kamui and mog_me
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and Variety Jones
what state/country you in anyways
The states, btw thanks for the advice bhai. The brutal part about it is if I went just one time I can gaurentee I would be invited again they just haven’t met me yet. And it’s not like I can invite myself over. Do you think I should ask my friend to ask the host if I can go?

you have to understand the elite have made society this way so we neurodivergents suffer from isolation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Kamui
The states, btw thanks for the advice bhai. The brutal part about it is if I went just one time I can gaurentee I would be invited again they just haven’t met me yet. And it’s not like I can invite myself over. Do you think I should ask my friend to ask the host if I can go?
Yes ask your friend

Trust me you’re already 16 if you don’t do it now you’ll regret it later

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and mog_me
At 16? Yeah, highly unlikely you'll be able to change your reputation now if you're seen as an outsider, normies are cruel like that. Just bear it until graduation and keep looksmaxxing and self-improving for uni.
That’s the brutal thing, I looked giga autistic freshmen year and was an outcast, I ascended over the summer from puberty and getting an NT cut. The way people treated me was different in a good way but for some people it was too late. They already have that image of me in their head. Fucking brutal. I should have been looksmaxxing instead of rotting and playing gta

My friends are able to party and have girlfriends and I don’t this shit is ropefuelllll :feelswah::feelswhy:

View attachment 2802489

While my friends have fun I cope with jiu jitsu and ufc on Saturdays. Unless they want to hangout. It’s so fucking brutal I’m 16 my sophomore year is almost over and I’ve never been invited to a party. While I’m gymceling they go to parties occasionally. I’m not socialcirclemaxxed with the person that hosts the parties it’s brutal. Instead of gymceling I should be wageslaving to get surgeries.
Ask to hangout you fucking loser

nah I went from no one knew me to somewhat known during junior year but maybe bc everyone had come back from remote school(COVID). All it takes is one relationship/connection tbh depending on the size of the school. Plus glowup-effect mogs hard in hs

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
then stop rotting and party bro

If your friends have a good social life and you don't, i.e. they're not trying to involve you or invite you to anything, then they're not really your friends.

• +1
Reactions: Axii, Pikabro and Kamui
If your friends have a good social life and you don't, i.e. they're not trying to involve you or invite you to anything, then they're not really your friends.
I went to a party last night, still joever

Aren’t you afraid of the law? I love my freedom to much ngl

age of consent is 16 where I live
Based bro , enjoy lolimaxxing, I live in nyc , and I’ve had a few 15 years olds who texted me, but I just can’t go thru with it , they’re disgusting too look at ngl, minors disgust me

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3

View attachment 2802489

These guys are not your real friends, if they were they would have at least invited you to a few outings, by them not inviting you says more about what they think about you.

• +1
Reactions: Facecel
These guys are not your real friends, if they were they would have at least invited you to a few outings, by them not inviting you says more about what they think about you.
Facts

i can understand as a older adult say ages 26+ adult people might not have their lives together, and folks wanna distance themselves till you get your shit together. But at ages like 15-21 there bullshitng and think he has low social value thats why they out partying and never invite their so called FRIEND along to any outings.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Based bro , enjoy lolimaxxing, I live in nyc , and I’ve had a few 15 years olds who texted me, but I just can’t go thru with it , they’re disgusting too look at ngl, minors disgust me
Where in NYC bhai, I’m here too

• WTF
lord jesus i feel bad for ya all those sexy latinas in the summer in bronx new york make you wanna go insane, will give a fella a deep pain in hes gut.

basically women like this walking all around the summer hitting the gym wearing shorts and tight shirts.

lord jesus i feel bad for ya all those sexy latinas in the summer in bronx new york make you wanna go insane, will give a fella a deep pain in hes gut.

basically women like this walking all around the summer hitting the gym wearing shorts and tight shirts.

Facts 😭

I actually ended up going to a party the day after I made this post.

its not about money because alot of those sexy latinas boyfriends be broke, usualy they work warehouse jobs , retail or some be in illegal activities. Young attractive women want a sexy boyfriend or lover they don't care about that money shit. Its mainly older broke women looking for step-fathers and beta-providers talking thats stuff.

• So Sad
did any of those guys invite you?
I asked one of my friends to ask the host and he did. The host said yes so I went and I had a good time. They invited me to their group chat so I can go to parties in the future

• Love it
Reactions: Pikabro
I rotted and studied all high school while my peers were having girlfriends partying
At least they are fat and bald now

I asked one of my friends to ask the host and he did. The host said yes so I went and I had a good time. They invited me to their group chat so I can go to parties in the future
i hope you had fun, btw you shouldn't have to ask the friends they should have done it on their own, BIG RED FLAG, hopefully they see your a decent guy and invite you to more future outings.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
Yeah I had a blast and I don’t know why I wasn’t invited previously. My friend had no problem at all asking the host though, and they were excited to see me when I got there
i hope you had fun, btw you shouldn't have to ask the friends they should have done it on their own, BIG RED FLAG, hopefully they see your a decent guy and invite you to more future outings.

Yeah I had a blast and I don’t know why I wasn’t invited previously. My friend had no problem at all asking the host though, and they were excited to see me when I got there
its simple your friends were not confident in your social rank and how it would effect them at so called parties, thats why they never invited ya prior. This time you asked one of your friends to ask the host and you came and had fun, now in the future you probably will be invited.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
its not about money because alot of those sexy latinas boyfriends be broke, usualy they work warehouse jobs , retail or some be in illegal activities. Young attractive women want a sexy boyfriend or lover they don't care about that money shit. It’s mainly older broke women looking for step-fathers and beta-providers talking thats stuff.
I know bruh

its not about money because alot of those sexy latinas boyfriends be broke, usualy they work warehouse jobs , retail or some be in illegal activities. Young attractive women want a sexy boyfriend or lover they don't care about that money shit. Its mainly older broke women looking for step-fathers and beta-providers talking thats stuff.
How do I cope with being unattractive?

View attachment 2802489

Same as me:cry:
Ur not alone

Same as me:cry:
Ur not alone
I am no longer a rotter I went to a party. I have ascended. Hope you are able to not ldar as well bhai.

• Love it
Reactions: Pikabro
How do I cope with being unattractive?
sadly the only thing you can do is looksmax to ur best ability and hope you can get some women, video games ,sports working nothing in life will ever compete with sexual access and pleasure.

Nothing in life will compete with sexual access and mating, mating is the foundation for society.

got to 52:00 in this video below no matter what people will pick the sexuall attractive women they can. Notice it didnt matter that the other women poped their ballons the most attractive women and the third best looking women wanted him. I already knew he would pick that women because 99 percent of men would have.

sadly the only thing you can do is looksmax to ur best ability and hope you can get some women, video games ,sports working nothing in life will ever compete with sexual access and pleasure.

Nothing in life will compete with sexual access and mating, mating is the foundation for society.

got to 52:00 in this video below no matter what people will pick the sexuall attractive women they can. Notice it didnt matter that the other women poped their ballons the most attractive women and the third best looking women wanted him. I already knew he would pick that women because 99 percent of men would have.

I’ve already softmaxxed and it doesn’t work ,it’s over

can relate heavily to this. having to sit through parents cope speeches every time i say i feel like im missing out on everything my friends are doing.

• +1
Reactions: mog_me and Pikabro