My front profile

yoshisand

yoshisand

Iron
Ever since I got the jawline it was cool and all the girls liked my side profile so much but as soon as they turned to front profile they looked at my face in disappointment and it's been happening since the 6th grade bro and just keeps on happening I want improve my front part of my face. I don't know what to do I've posted myself two times yet I've really received no help.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, mrriceguyreturn and n9wiff
I don't want to sound ungrateful but it's just so tiring

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Like the front profile is just so disappointing bro

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I know about the saving up part but I have to wait a long time about like 2-3 years bro and I just have to live this BS for 2 more years 😭

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Bruh I need help with this front profile bro 😒

Ever since I got the jawline it was cool and all the girls liked my side profile so much but as soon as they turned to front profile they looked at my face in disappointment and it's been happening since the 6th grade bro and just keeps on happening I want improve my front part of my face. I don't know what to do I've posted myself two times yet I've really received no help.

Keep talking to them while facing the side like in those movies where two secret agents in shades, sit on opposing benches.

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy

Nigger shut the fuck up