my FUCK TWINK bones are fucking ruining me

teguslayer23

teguslayer23

Iron
Joined
May 28, 2026
Posts
74
Reputation
66
I stared in the mirror for 45 mins STR8 today measuring my zygos with a digital caliper istg I'm going to end it. I look like a fucking faggot.

I have been spamming lateral raises until my shoulders BURN dawg, chewing mastic gum until my masseters fucking bleed, but my midface is STILL looks soft and estrogenic as fuck. I look like an anime side character who gets no fucking screen time. It is OVER for my dimo. Every single photo that I end up taking from the front I end up looking like a femboyish cuck.

pls bro if anyone has any suggestions pls tell me if my bone structure doesn't start showing after I drop another 3% body fat I am going to end it all. idk why I had ti be condemned to look like a polite boy-scout forever
 
  • +1
Reactions: ReccesedSlavic, lowinhibragecel, pleasevanity and 1 other person
u need to be sedated like a wild beast before u go off the rails.
 
  • +1
Reactions: teguslayer23
It is OVER for my dimo. Every single photo that I end up taking from the front I end up looking like a femboyish cuck.
let me know when you figure out the solution
 
  • +1
Reactions: teguslayer23
most humiliating thing is posting pics online and being told you look like a femboy/twink/girlish 😡
 
most humiliating thing is posting pics online and being told you look like a femboy/twink/girlish 😡
ONG bru i got so many friends at the school saying i have "peak femboy potential" and treating me like sum sort of fucking twink ruffling my hair and shit it pisses me off
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and mxl4chi1
ONG bru i got so many friends at the school saying i have "peak femboy potential" and treating me like sum sort of fucking twink ruffling my hair and shit it pisses me off
only thing we can do is pray that aging saves us like this guy
1
2
 
  • +1
Reactions: teguslayer23
ONG bru i got so many friends at the school saying i have "peak femboy potential" and treating me like sum sort of fucking twink ruffling my hair and shit it pisses me off
awh fuck i have to go through this bullshit too

fucking pisses me off
 
  • +1
Reactions: teguslayer23 and mxl4chi1
luckily a lot of girls in my school don't mind cutecels so maybe its not over for me
 
luckily a lot of girls in my school don't mind cutecels so maybe its not over for me
ye thats the only like good thing girls LOVE prettyboys but ever since like I got pretty niggas js try to punk me for no reason bruh people think ur sum sort of like bitch or pushover whenever u have feminine appeal
 
what surgery is gonna give you more dimo? :unsure:
Custom PEEK jaw angle implants + sliding genioplasty to widen the gonial angles and square out the lower third anddddd prolly infra or custom brow ridge implants for deep-set eyes and im gonna get infra orbital filler bc my infras r recessed
 
I stared in the mirror for 45 mins STR8 today measuring my zygos with a digital caliper istg I'm going to end it. I look like a fucking faggot.

I have been spamming lateral raises until my shoulders BURN dawg, chewing mastic gum until my masseters fucking bleed, but my midface is STILL looks soft and estrogenic as fuck. I look like an anime side character who gets no fucking screen time. It is OVER for my dimo. Every single photo that I end up taking from the front I end up looking like a femboyish cuck.

pls bro if anyone has any suggestions pls tell me if my bone structure doesn't start showing after I drop another 3% body fat I am going to end it all. idk why I had ti be condemned to look like a polite boy-scout forever
i'd lean into it if it's more of a feminine facial structure as apposed to a soy one.
 
The consequences of eating plant toxins, eating cooked meat, avoiding sunlight, and constantly ejaculating.
 

Similar threads

pexy
Replies
12
Views
53
Prøphet
Prøphet
thekey
Replies
23
Views
90
thekey
thekey
astatin
Replies
2
Views
26
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
foxhead131
Replies
4
Views
20
foxhead131
foxhead131
holybrutal
Replies
9
Views
74
JDDD8
JDDD8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top