My fucking face is changing again

I usually have around 3 days when I feel good and so I am motivated and then 3 days when I can't even go outside due to the absolutely subhumanity of my face.
I wish I was always just either ugly or good looking so I would know the truth.
I am literally 2 different people.
Exactly same for me. Although after escitalopram it's a bit more stabilized (I am off it now but I was taking it for 4 months).

My doctor told me it's about serotonin imbalance, and because of it you jump from low to normal serotonin randomly. This is what depression is, chemical imbalance in your brain. Pills might help.
Congratulations for red name
200 more posts for legit full red
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 3795
its so sad how much I can relate to this. and I just turned 15 years old.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over
  • +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 5912
nah I didn't turn 15 today lol
it was about 2 weeks ago
but thanks bro

so far I hate my life jfl
Why do you hate your life bro?PM me asap
 
  • +1
Reactions: Over

Similar threads

Big Boss
Replies
8
Views
87
Big Boss
Big Boss
ragingmanlet
Replies
9
Views
114
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
chud10282892
Replies
30
Views
142
alladinbvs
alladinbvs
gandylite.
Replies
3
Views
40
Rick_bozo
Rick_bozo
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
7
Views
42
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top