My full looksmaxxing plan.

HarrierDuBois

HarrierDuBois

Philosophizing...
This are just mental notes for myself so no need to comment.

Softmaxxing:
Training my neck to reach 1:1 bigonial width to neck width ratio.
Leanmaxx to 10% bodyfat.
Minoxidil on my eyebrows twice a day since I need thicker brows.
Dye my eyebrows for better contrast and percieved density.
Use either castor oil or latisse (watch out for fatburning) to improve eyelashes.
Blondmaxxing during summertimes for my natural nordic golden color to activate.
Grow hair longer while getting the highlights for a better flow and style.
Tanmaxxing for perfect even tan.
TL;DR: Achieve surfer phenotype.

@julianchicago:
"Tan, a light eye colour f.e. grey blue green or amber, striking eye area in general (downturned medial canthus + dense, dark and long eyelashes + thick eyebrows either dark or blonde, robusticity, red or pink lips, white teeth, clean shaven or slight stubble, from medium length hair to aquaman tier hair length all hairstyles would work."

Hardmaxxing:
Genioplasty + Lefort 1 CCW impaction + BSSO (trimax).
Infraorbital implants to reduce undereye hollowness and tightening lower lid, will also improve orbital vector and balance face after trimax.
Reduce disproportionate masseter since one side of my jaw is wider.
Otoplasty on one ear because it sticks out further than the other ear and looks asymmetrical.

Once all this is done estimated HTN-Chadlite range PSL wise realistically, hopefully Chadlite level SMV with full package included.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Jase, SubHumanHere and 8 others
sounds good. good luck w that and send the results!

how tf can u afford all that anyways?

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
sounds good. good luck w that and send the results!

how tf can u afford all that anyways?
Only the hardmaxxing is anything but pocket change, I can acheive the upper piece with low costs. I am soon starting work in order to work a full year pre UNI just to get trimax then keep working in parallel with studying so I can have all of it done when graduating. Bimax is 15k, 25k with other expenses as well as braces included. Infras are 11k approx. Oto is 3-4K. Masseter reduction not sure but not that much. So 40-45K and I'm set.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, depressionmaxxing and poopoohead
Good luck bhai

• Love it
Ok so just make a text document on your computer containing this instead of a thread.
Also
Its over

If you need to do all of that just for a small chance of getting pussy.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

Softmaxxing:
Training my neck to reach 1:1 bigonial width to neck width ratio.
Leanmaxx to 10% bodyfat.
Use either castor oil or latisse (watch out for fatburning) to improve eyelashes.
Blondmaxxing during summertimes for my natural nordic golden color to activate.
Grow hair longer while getting the highlights for a better flow and style.
Tanmaxxing for perfect even tan.
TL;DR: Achieve surfer phenotype.

@julianchicago:
"Tan, a light eye colour f.e. grey blue green or amber, striking eye area in general (downturned medial canthus + dense, dark and long eyelashes + thick eyebrows either dark or blonde, robusticity, red or pink lips, white teeth, clean shaven or slight stubble, from medium length hair to aquaman tier hair length all hairstyles would work."

Hardmaxxing:
Infraorbital implants to reduce undereye hollowness and tightening lower lid, will also improve orbital vector and balance face after trimax.
Reduce disproportionate masseter since one side of my jaw is wider.
Otoplasty on one ear because it sticks out further than the other ear and looks asymmetrical.

Once all this is done estimated HTN-Chadlite range PSL wise realistically, hopefully Chadlite level SMV with full package included.
Is there any surgery for a better downturned medial canthus?

• So Sad
Only the hardmaxxing is anything but pocket change, I can acheive the upper piece with low costs. I am soon starting work in order to work a full year pre UNI just to get trimax then keep working in parallel with studying so I can have all of it done when graduating. Bimax is 15k, 25k with other expenses as well as braces included. Infras are 11k approx. Oto is 3-4K. Masseter reduction not sure but not that much. So 40-45K and I'm set.
Masseter reduction may be a shot in the foot.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, poopoohead and HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and poopoohead
I hope not I need my halo to be unreplicable.
Same, our medials are top tier.

Masseter reduction may be a shot in the foot.
Or I'll just implant other side, I want even sides.

Is there any surgery for a better downturned medial canthus?
Good gene feature only.

Ok so just make a text document on your computer containing this instead of a thread.
Also
View attachment 2248241
If you need to do all of that just for a small chance of getting pussy.
I need it in order to get HTBs, not just some smelly LTBs which I don't like, also it's a matter of mental satisfaction.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead and Magnum Opus
I need it in order to get HTBs, not just some smelly LTBs which I don't like, also it's a matter of mental satisfaction.
I doubt you could get HTBs

I remember seeing your eyes somewhere here
By the way, if there is a surgery for downward medial canthus it's likely a risky soft tissue surgery and soft tissue surgeries tend to be more unpredictable anyways.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, poopoohead and HarrierDuBois
I doubt you could get HTBs
Not in my current state no, but if I can achieve Chadlite SMV it should not be impossible.

• +1
Tried, reached around 18% and then ended up at 35 in a blink. Over

Very good plan tho, wish you luck bro
Appreciate it, also good luck and remember my advice, your base is good.

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
how would you avoid minox shedding?

Hardmaxxing:
Also if you wanna get this then don't delay, you will probably need to wear braces from 6-12 months before jaw surgery.

• +1
Also if you wanna get this then don't delay, you will probably need to wear braces from 6-12 months before jaw surgery.
I am aware, planning to wear braces during UNI and get cut up during a summer break.

• +1
Reactions: king_of_recession
How risk is lefort 1 can you die by it?

How risk is lefort 1 can you die by it?
You can die by crossing the road, the risk of dying from a lefort 1 procedure is extremely small. Gets slightly higher for lefort 2 & 3 but those surgeries are hens teeth. Also important to note for higher death rate by lefort 2 & 3 is that the vast majority of the patients have pre existing deformities and or injuries to their skulls which increases the risk just by that fact alone. Back on topic, lefort 1 is safe for all intents and purposes.

Good luck

• +1
You can die by crossing the road, the risk of dying from a lefort 1 procedure is extremely small. Gets slightly higher for lefort 2 & 3 but those surgeries are hens teeth. Also important to note for higher death rate by lefort 2 & 3 is that the vast majority of the patients have pre existing deformities and or injuries to their skulls which increases the risk just by that fact alone. Back on topic, lefort 1 is safe for all intents and purposes.
u tryna improve ur ipd with lefort 1? looks worth tho, maybe ill get lefort 1 to ascend

Pm me I will rate you and advice Looksmaxxes

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cancercell and Deleted member 29155
Mine - rot eternally because surgery is too expensive.

Mine - rot eternally because surgery is too expensive.
Too expensive for what? I can get bimax within a year what do you need?

• +1
Doing all this just for some short Asian or some chubby nigga to get the girl you like. Happened to me too many times

Just work 1 year like me and you're done.
Where the ruck are you working.
I make $3k a month and after bills I have around $1,000 saved. Bimax is $30,000 so in 2.5 years from now I can afford bimax which is suifuel.

Where the ruck are you working.
I make $3k a month and after bills I have around $1,000 saved. Bimax is $30,000 so in 2.5 years from now I can afford bimax which is suifuel.
What bimax are you getting? 15k for surgery, 5k for braces, and another 5k for other expenses so like 25 is for bimax.