My gay flatmate part 2 - the homosexuality is coming + life update

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Because you sick fuckers found the very possibility of me being perved on by some homosexual cagefuel, I've decided on making a part 2, while this might sound like a homoerotic fan-fiction, my dear reader I assure all which is being typed is 100% true.

It was about 6am and I had woken up in a cold sweat from a nightmare, possibly stressed due to me lying to the muslim chick, and I was freaking out a little/contemplating shit a bit too hard. I text my fag flatmate if he has a cig, he came through and blessed me up with a smoke.

So we both sat outside smoking and I started talking about my girl "issues" if you'd like to say. Mfker then tells me "I can't blame them, you're a perfect boyfriend. Think about it you're cute, funny and have a life, ofc they want to clamp/keep you". Was probably the most homosexual thing another man had told me, the topic then diverted to homosexuals where I showed him a pic of some guy I used to f with, but we no longer chill since he decided to become a communist femboy (I am dead serious, that faggot even has aspergers LOL talk about being dealt a bad hand in life). Anyways after I show my fag flatmate that pic of the abomination, he then proceeds to show me a picture of him wearing a maid outfit....

I ask him why the fuck he bought one and told me it was a dare and he didn't really mean being gay... Mfker is such a homosexual I swear. Wears maid outfit, calls me cute, constantly wants me outside/wants to hang out with me and loves to just hear me speak. My other friend/flatmate told me he saw the look in the niggas eyes, the sort of look you get when in love. Idk how much of that was fantasy on his part, but I am suspecting my flatmate's evident homosexuality will come out one day, perhaps in a violent flood of frustration in one big burst, where he proceeds to ask me out or even just jacks off to me.

He has been complimenting my perm now too for a while, the most homosexual comment being "wow, we used to be in the same league before. But you got that perm, you look like you're in a higher league than me, you look amazing".

I don't mind the comments in all honesty, but they are a little unsettling when he starts calling me cute. I'm sure he means well, but fuck me this nigga gay.

Irrelevant life update:- Got 3 dates scheduled for this week, w 3 diff girls. I'm thinking of cancelling with one of the girls because she keeps trying to test my frame but fails in breaking it. I've been getting double and triple texts from this bitch, I tell her we get coffee, she says cinema, I tell her no, then she asks if we can go tim hortons. Ffs you bitch, I cba to do deal with her bullshit already.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 18032, Deleted member 17217 and 12 others
Larp?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, ROTTING and Xangsane
tagging niggas from last thread

@Chadeep @Ethereal @thecel @Pendejo @Berserk @thegoat @Mewton @PrinceLuenLeoncur @AlexBrown84 @CagingBanderas @Hikicel69 @ROTTING @ricetrucel @aBetterMii

I would tag more but cba, plz do not take this personally

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, thecel and aBetterMii
Fuck him to assert masculine virtues :feelsgood:
I told him when showing the femboy fag
"I can't believe this idiot dresses as a girl and gets fucked in the ass, I can understand fucking someone in the ass, at least you're still masculine. But this mf does not have a shred of masculinity, does he not find that humiliating?" Fag flatmate went awkwardly silent kek

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
I can understand fucking someone in the ass, at least you're still masculine

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, 2d v2 and FailedNormieManlet
make him betabux you. make him buy you shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bvnny., ROTTING, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
I told him when showing the femboy fag
"I can't believe this idiot dresses as a girl and gets fucked in the ass, I can understand fucking someone in the ass, at least you're still masculine. But this mf does not have a shred of masculinity, does he not find that humiliating?" Fag flatmate went awkwardly silent kek
what you dont understand is that probably turned him on so much. i used to be friends with some closeted gay dudes and they LOVE this shit. they WANT to be topped by a dom dude who is masculine as fuck and considers himself straight. now he will probably try to get you to fuck him

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
make him betabux you. make him buy you shit
Already does that tbh. He gives me free cigs and buys me drinks when we go clubbing. Even when I offer to pay for my own, he just buys for me, he's bought me a lot of alcohol before tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
what you dont understand is that probably turned him on so much. i used to be friends with some closeted gay dudes and they LOVE this shit. they WANT to be topped by a dom dude who is masculine as fuck and considers himself straight. now he will probably try to get you to fuck him
so you think my comment about how disgusting the emasculation of being a bottom, actually turned him on because he now thinks im a hyper dom masc dude? Funniest shit is, I've judo choked him before, and I swear he loved it

• +1
>5'5 curry living in the west, avg face too
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
my thoughts exactly, surely if he wanted a hypermasc dom this nigga wouldn't be calling me cute... I stg man, homosexuals. I think he doesn't want only sex, but acc wants to fall in love w me and shit. I feel sick thinking about it

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
so you think my comment about how disgusting the emasculation of being a bottom, actually turned him on because he now thinks im a hyper dom masc dude? Funniest shit is, I've judo choked him before, and I swear he loved it
yeah they love that shit. actually i still have some gay dudes on my snap and they always comment on my stories and share my pics with their girl friends, i've met and fucked a few chicks through them + they've sent me videos of girls reaction to my stories a few times and they offered to buy vids of me masturbating/nude but fuck that :lul:

• Woah
yeah they love that shit. actually i still have some gay dudes on my snap and they always comment on my stories and share my pics with their girl friends, i've met and fucked a few chicks through them + they've sent me videos of girls reaction to my stories a few times and they offered to buy vids of me masturbating/nude but fuck that :lul:
ffs... I only choked him because we were drunk and I was talking about grappling and offered to show them a simple collar choke. I do it, and he started tapping but smiled when I let go. I've had fag friends and they introduced me to more girls when I was younger, sadly this fag is not a girl plug so I just get the compliments from him but no girls.

• +1
jfl

• +1
if you are short every gay man will want to fuck you, if you want to feel safe at night you should wear lifts

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ROTTING and FailedNormieManlet
if you are short every gay man will want to fuck you, if you want to feel safe at night you should wear lifts
As funny as it is, it's legit. Gay men love manlets, I MMAmaxxed for a reason bro, my dick starts getting groped, this nigga getting triangle choked

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING and Deleted member 2403
Why would a white man wanna sex with male curry rat like u

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17201 and Deleted member 4430
10/10 good story with comedic elements