My genetically compatible oneitis will never want me

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
8B43C53A D877 4E14 8173 66ED5D843B05

He has same pheno as me and similar features. Closest celeb to me.

46C112EC 0736 4F08 9AFC 9A8AE621FB80

Could you imagine how cute our 68.75% (East European and British ancestry) and 31.25% Asian kids would be? We have the potential for the most aesthetic aliens ever😍😍🥰🥰

I will never be able to breed with her and feel her soft skin and play with her hair 😢😢😢😢

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Darkstrand, 25thpercentile human and 3 others
lol

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Feanor
she's cute but narrow mouth failo her

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
she's cute but narrow mouth failo her
I have narrow mouth too so we are narrow mouth buddies for life.

Another reason why we are meant to be together forever, it should be our destiny.
🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, 25thpercentile human and Deleted member 3702
Gigachad only

• So Sad
Gigachad only
She has a crush on a 6 foot, PSL 4 white guy. She has blocked me and told me to die. I just wanted to connect with her and have teenage love like everyone else.
:cry::cry::cry::cry:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, 25thpercentile human, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
She has a crush on a 6 foot, PSL 4 white guy. She has blocked me and told me to die. I just wanted to connect with her and have teenage love like everyone else.
Same bro, my onetis has like 4 diffrent fuck buddys, one of which is 6 psl white guy with hollow cheeks and slayer eyes. How can I compete?

• So Sad
Same bro, my onetis has like 4 diffrent fuck buddys, one of which is 6 psl white guy with hollow cheeks and slayer eyes. How can I compete?
Stop having oneitis for her. I only have oneitis for this chick cause I know she’s a virgin and she’s very non primitive and cute and slightly autistic. We will never have the girls we love cause of our race.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and 25thpercentile human
Sometimes the things that dont come to us naturally have to be taken by force. With hard work that is!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 25thpercentile human, RAITEIII and Deleted member 4671
Sometimes the things that dont come to us naturally have to be taken by force. With hard work that is!
Ive tried to get 3 girls in my life.

One of them was A 4/10 white girl. She rejected me after we met at this cool place. She didn’t think I was good enough even tho we talked for 3 weeks and hung out.

I loved her and she didn’t want me cause I’m ethnic. I’ve tried to hard to please them but they aren’t attracted to me. She even got a restraining order against me. They all want me dead.
😪😪😪

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4991
Chads. Me

• Hmm...
yo wtf u actually know her? fuck man pm me her name or insta

• So Sad
yo wtf u actually know her? fuck man pm me her name or insta
Didn’t you see the pictures I had of her were from snap. Idk her social media; she blocked on disc and snap and vanished 😢😢😢😢

• Woah
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, RAITEIII and 25thpercentile human
Didn’t you see the pictures I had of her were from snap. Idk her social media; she blocked on disc and snap and vanished 😢😢😢😢
A GIRL HAS DISCORD MY FUCKING GOD MY ONEITIS IS GETTING STRONGER
bro yo kinda ruined my night i dont think i can sleep now. it woulda been better off if you didnt know her personally. the fact that shes a wants another makes me want to rope

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2403
I hate it when people make threads like this. Inject T asap

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexHeally, RAITEIII and chadtachi
A GIRL HAS DISCORD MY FUCKING GOD MY ONEITIS IS GETTING STRONGER

bro yo kinda ruined my night i dont think i can sleep now. it woulda been better off if you didnt know her personally. the fact that shes a wants another makes me want to rope
My girl has discord JFL it’s not uncommon

subhuman gook vs 99th percentile jb foid. just lol

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and 25thpercentile human
I am not compatible with any girl, no wonder I never had a oneitis

• So Sad
I am not compatible with any girl, no wonder I never had a oneitis
Ugly ethnics aren’t meant to breed. She isnt compatible with me, I’m just so obsessed with her 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • +1