My genetics have ruined my life.

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
am a 5"4 ethnic basement dweller. I was bullied throughout elementary, middle, and high school. I was the last pick, I never had any friends, never had a girlfriend, and I was an underachiever.

I thought there was something wrong with me. I started questioning myself thinking that maybe it was attitude, or perhaps maybe it was the way the interacted with people that pushed people away, maybe I didn't work hard enough. I pushed myself into academics and with a stroke of a combination of hard work and luck, I manage to enter into a prestigious university.

My social life, if I ever had one, did not improve. I tried conforming to society standards by conditioning myself to show people respect and kindness expecting that people will treat me as an equal and as someone as whom they would consider as a friend. My efforts were largely ignored and at best I became a mere acquaintance; meaning that after class, work, or a group project I became invisible. Girls never paid attention to me. I have come to the point that I envy ugly men. At least when girls look at them, they would shriek and their face will twist in disgust when looking at them. I, however, do not even exist. I wasn't even a fly worth swatting. Last summer, I started sinking deeper and deeper into my depression as university continued.

Last summer, I took on a two month research internship in Czech Republic thinking that my life would change. It didn't. My supervisor and my colleagues hated me. I never made any friends and lost my virginity. Worse, everyday, I was made to bare witness of the college lifestyle that I envied. Everyday I see a close group of friends, Caucasian, going out to parties, traveling, drinking, drugging and clubbing. At night, people are having amazing intense rough sex with sounds so loud that it is transmitted through the wall and into my dorm room.

Slavic women, Czech women in particular were out of this world....8+/10 HBBs sluthate/misc standards face and body wise walking around everywhere. I am not talking about just 2 in every 10 girls...I am talking about at least 5-7 girls out of 10 that I see that are simply beautiful. The men facemogs and heightmogs the fuck out of me. Czech men are 5"11+ minimum and most of them have 7+/10 facial aesthetics and athletic physiques. It was maddening. All this was happening, while I was doing lab work on a shit topic that no one gives fuck all and STEMceling and studycel while people are having fun, sex and party. Alas, I finally came home.

While finishing my research paper, during the recesses of my mind, exploring deep interweb, I came across this called Sluthate. I read about the lookism, heightism, LMS, hypergamy, juggernaut theory, maxilla, gonial angles......and it all became clear. I don't know why it wasn't made obvious. The only reason people treated me such distaste and disrespect is because I am short, ugly, and ethnic. Plain and simple. People disrespect me and do not value my opinion because I look more child than man. I am a pain to look at and god awful ugly. I may have the same skill or maybe more qualified as 6"+ Caucasian Chad dom FWHR 2.0 slayer, but people would not hire me or consider me because I am physically repulsive. Everytime I try raising my voice, I am ignored and I am automatically labeled as someone with a complex. People have bullied me and called me ugly and repulsive routinely throughout the years to the point that I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I don't even use facebook because I am too ugly to post photos of my self.

I am at my breaking point and quit school earlier last year, just one year shy of finishing. My marks were plummeting and my life is falling apart. I became a NEET. I have been in social isolation for the past 10+ months and it is nothing but agony. You know how to punish a criminal? You punish him by putting into solitary confinement. Humans are social creatures and if they are deprived of social interaction, they will become insane. I am not a criminal. Never hurt anyone, never killed anyone, never cursed at anyone. I don't even have a weird fetish and I am not a delinquent. And yet, I am being judged and suffering from the same punishment as criminals. No, even criminals/thugs have friends and get laid. I am worse than an insect. Society has forsaken me.

Tldr: :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fauxfox, mug, oldcelloser and 23 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Copy pasta?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
Reddit tier post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, turkproducer, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 4 others
Weren't you 5'8 tho? Or using 4 inch amnesia elevator shoes.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
Weren't you 5'8 tho? Or using 4 inch amnesia elevator shoes.
I wish, it was all a larp from the shit streets of Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 3828, ItsOver.com and 2 others
I don't know what to say man. Really sorry that you had to go through all of that. But please keep your head up, it is the best we can all do, and remember that there are people out there who have it much worse than you (facial deformities, intellectual disabilities etc.) so try your best to be grateful, and I get that that can be much harder than it sounds

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 6531 and ShowerMaxxing
Your situation is or was the same as mine except for the ethnic and the height part. It reads as if you are unfixable. if you are unfixable, you need to go to a ethnic country. you dont stand a chance in white countries given your base stats.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, ShowerMaxxing and ItsOver.com
Use me as a dn rd button

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, GripMaxxing, Deleted member 10987 and 4 others
Same. I would literally fall asleep to people having loud sex in the rooms next to me multiple times a week and feel terrible that I'm completely unwanted. The only reason that guy was having euphoric sex with an attractive girl was because he was better looking than me. Nothing more.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ItsOver.com, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 2 others
I don't know what to say man. Really sorry that you had to go through all of that. But please keep your head up, it is the best we can all do, and remember that there are people out there who have it much worse than you (facial deformities, intellectual disabilities etc.) so try your best to be grateful, and I get that that can be much harder than it sounds
Stop it. I'm sick of the gaslighting:feelswah: Everyone in my family is disgusted by my presence. My father constantly telling me money will solve it all, my mother ashamed and leaving me unclaimed. "Not my son, not my brother not our nephew." What has it all been for? nothing?

My existence is proof that god isnt real and if he were he should have ended it yrs ago. No amount of copes can get me through this isolation, im like wet weather nobody wants me and when they do its only to use me for their own benefit. I'm tired of it all.

Seeya later slayers its been a hell of a ride!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ItsOver.com, ChadFucksYourOneitis and 1 other person
Stop it. I'm sick of the gaslighting:feelswah: Everyone in my family is disgusted by my presence. My father constantly telling me money will solve it all, my mother ashamed and leaving me unclaimed. "Not my son, not my brother not our nephew." What has it all been for? nothing?

My existence is proof that god isnt real and if he were he should have ended it yrs ago. No amount of copes can get me through this isolation, im like wet weather nobody wants me and when they do its only to use me for their own benefit. I'm tired of it all.

Seeya later slayers its been a hell of a ride!
Dude I'm not gaslighting you.

From what youve described your life sounds tough as shit. Life is unfair. I'm not denying that. But there is always a small chance that it can get better, and putting in all of your effort to improve it is the only way to maximize the chances of that happening, whether that is moneymaxxing or something else

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, owlofathena, ItsOver.com and 2 others
Slavic women, Czech women in particular were out of this world....8+/10 HBBs sluthate/misc standards face and body wise walking around everywhere. I am not talking about just 2 in every 10 girls...I am talking about at least 5-7 girls out of 10 that I see that are simply beautiful. The men facemogs and heightmogs the fuck out of me. Czech men are 5"11+ minimum and most of them have 7+/10 facial aesthetics and athletic physiques. It was maddening. All this was happening, while I was doing lab work on a shit topic that no one gives fuck all and STEMceling and studycel while people are having fun, sex and party. Alas, I finally came home.
I've never been to the Czech republic, but, "No" to every single word of that

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 4430
am a 5"4 ethnic basement dweller. I was bullied throughout elementary, middle, and high school. I was the last pick, I never had any friends, never had a girlfriend, and I was an underachiever.

I thought there was something wrong with me. I started questioning myself thinking that maybe it was attitude, or perhaps maybe it was the way the interacted with people that pushed people away, maybe I didn't work hard enough. I pushed myself into academics and with a stroke of a combination of hard work and luck, I manage to enter into a prestigious university.

My social life, if I ever had one, did not improve. I tried conforming to society standards by conditioning myself to show people respect and kindness expecting that people will treat me as an equal and as someone as whom they would consider as a friend. My efforts were largely ignored and at best I became a mere acquaintance; meaning that after class, work, or a group project I became invisible. Girls never paid attention to me. I have come to the point that I envy ugly men. At least when girls look at them, they would shriek and their face will twist in disgust when looking at them. I, however, do not even exist. I wasn't even a fly worth swatting. Last summer, I started sinking deeper and deeper into my depression as university continued.

Last summer, I took on a two month research internship in Czech Republic thinking that my life would change. It didn't. My supervisor and my colleagues hated me. I never made any friends and lost my virginity. Worse, everyday, I was made to bare witness of the college lifestyle that I envied. Everyday I see a close group of friends, Caucasian, going out to parties, traveling, drinking, drugging and clubbing. At night, people are having amazing intense rough sex with sounds so loud that it is transmitted through the wall and into my dorm room.

While finishing my research paper, during the recesses of my mind, exploring deep interweb, I came across this called Sluthate. I read about the lookism, heightism, LMS, hypergamy, juggernaut theory, maxilla, gonial angles......and it all became clear. I don't know why it wasn't made obvious. The only reason people treated me such distaste and disrespect is because I am short, ugly, and ethnic. Plain and simple. People disrespect me and do not value my opinion because I look more child than man. I am a pain to look at and god awful ugly. I may have the same skill or maybe more qualified as 6"+ Caucasian Chad dom FWHR 2.0 slayer, but people would not hire me or consider me because I am physically repulsive. Everytime I try raising my voice, I am ignored and I am automatically labeled as someone with a complex. People have bullied me and called me ugly and repulsive routinely throughout the years to the point that I can't even look at myself in the mirror. I don't even use facebook because I am too ugly to post photos of my self.

I am at my breaking point and quit school earlier last year, just one year shy of finishing. My marks were plummeting and my life is falling apart. I became a NEET. I have been in social isolation for the past 10+ months and it is nothing but agony. You know how to punish a criminal? You punish him by putting into solitary confinement. Humans are social creatures and if they are deprived of social interaction, they will become insane. I am not a criminal. Never hurt anyone, never killed anyone, never cursed at anyone. I don't even have a weird fetish and I am not a delinquent. And yet, I am being judged and suffering from the same punishment as criminals. No, even criminals/thugs have friends and get laid. I am worse than an insect. Society has forsaken me.

Bro stop acting like a pathetic victim get some guns and go ER.

It hurts me reading all of this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ShowerMaxxing and Newkid

From what youve described your life sounds tough as shit. Life is unfair. I'm not denying that. But there is always a small chance that it can get better, and putting in all of your effort to improve it is the only way to maximize the chances of that happening, whether that is moneymaxxing or something else
Exactly.

Idk what you look like op, but I'm in a similar boat , I'm 5'6 ethnic and not quite below average. Yet I managed to have a girlfriend before.

It's tough I know but you must find a solution. For me it's cosmetic surgery.. for you it might be the same.

You need to improve, there's no point in giving up and LDARIng, that will only make you feel worse about yourself.

You have knowledge from the blackpill, surely you can use it now to improve your life. There must be something you can do to improve your face.

Also get lifts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Wallenberg
Exactly.

Idk what you look like op, but I'm in a similar boat , I'm 5'6 ethnic and not quite below average. Yet I managed to have a girlfriend before.

It's thought I know but you must find a solution. For me it's cosmetic surgery.. for you it might be the same.

You need to improve, there's no point in giving up and LDARIng, that will only make you feel worse about yourself.
Have you considered gymmaxing?

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
It's over i'm so sorry.

• So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I like your writing style.

• Love it
Slavic women, Czech women in particular were out of this world....8+/10 HBBs sluthate/misc standards face and body wise walking around everywhere. I am not talking about just 2 in every 10 girls...I am talking about at least 5-7 girls out of 10 that I see that are simply beautiful. The men facemogs and heightmogs the fuck out of me. Czech men are 5"11+ minimum and most of them have 7+/10 facial aesthetics and athletic physiques.
Location matters. I have told it before and repeat it again.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 6531
Bro i give you good advice my grandma told me once.
Find purpose in life and view the world as your playground . You‘re subhuman who cares so are most men on earth .
Make money do sports rape bitches take drugs or just kill yourself . In the end the most important person in your life is yourself . The rest are just people to use or have fun with .
Nobody gives a fuck about one another most is facade and you have to come to terms with that to be happy .

• +1
Reactions: Merćer, ShowerMaxxing, Copeful and 1 other person

i think he's using a copypasta

dont waste ur time with this jfl

• Love it
Bro i give you good advice my grandma told me once.
Find purpose in life and view the world as your playground . You‘re subhuman who cares so are most men on earth .
Make money do sports rape bitches take drugs or just kill yourself . In the end the most important person in your life is yourself . The rest are just people to use or have fun with .
Nobody gives a fuck about one another most is facade and you have to come to terms with that to be happy .
this

• +1
Same. I would literally fall asleep to people having loud sex in the rooms next to me multiple times a week and feel terrible that I'm completely unwanted. The only reason that guy was having euphoric sex with an attractive girl was because he was better looking than me. Nothing more.
I beat off to it:what:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and ItsOver.com
Fuck u @Copeful

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
I feel exactly the same while being 6'2. Not bragging but I was fat and autistic and extremely ugly for most of my life. On top of that I'm now bald. You have things worse than me but I'm also a neet with 0 social life. And it's making me more depressed day by day

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Albeacho, Deleted member 3828, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
I feel exactly the same while being 6'2. Not bragging but I was fat and autistic and extremely ugly for most of my life. On top of that I'm now bald. You have things worse than me but I'm also a beer with 0 social life. And it's making me more depressed day by day
All u need is HT and friends to ascend. Only a miracle can change my reality

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com
top tier larp OP

afaik you are 5’6 ayran white

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com and ShowerMaxxing
top tier larp OP

afaik you are 5’6 aryan white
Classic larp from 5'4 currymuncher
07250772 DCC2 4934 B0C1 AEC788578B7B

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and turkproducer
Its actually sad to see a friend and one of a few users I genuinely respect on this forum suffer like this I whis you the best and I hope it gets better I know you don't deserve nun of this :)

• Love it
Its actually sad to see a friend and one of a few users I genuinely respect on this forum suffer like this I whis you the best and I hope it gets better I know you don't deserve nun of this :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, ItsOver.com and owlofathena
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: CursedOne, owlofathena and ItsOver.com
I feel exactly the same while being 6'2. Not bragging but I was fat and autistic and extremely ugly for most of my life. On top of that I'm now bald. You have things worse than me but I'm also a neet with 0 social life. And it's making me more depressed day by day
I’m also autistic neet with 0 social life, autism is legitimate death sentence tbh, it has fucked my chances up and my social life my entire life, and now I’m living the consequences of those fuckups, with depression included as a consequence. I fucking hate having autism ngl it’s such a handicap

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Baldingman1998, owlofathena and 1 other person
Very br

Very brutal

You know another blackpill?

Czech republic (pop 10 mil) has more Olympic gold medals than india (pop 1.3 bil)

• JFL