My gf is legit secured for life 🤣

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
Jfl I just brutally annihilated her. No normie dick will ever compete. lol even if she leaves temporarily at some point she’ll be back. I genuinely can’t imagine normies even coming close to competing

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and TheMilkMan
sounds like cope

• +1
Reactions: socialcel

• JFL
As long as she never bumps into these 2 then it’S JOVER

3A530E4A A142 48FB B6DA 837E55EA412D

• JFL
fucking fakecel peace of shit

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Crazy how this website is just retards bragging on other incels for enjoyement, thats like going in a homeless slum and dropping money saying you are richer than them, bottom of the barrel retards
If you want to brag to brag to your normies sexhavers friends instead of here

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, Pride, borntosuffer and 3 others
Crazy how this website is just retards bragging on other incels for enjoyement, thats like going in a homeless slum and dropping money saying you are richer than them, bottom of the barrel retards
Let him cope

• +1
sounds like cope
Nope I’ve mastered sex
As long as she never bumps into these 2 then it’S JOVER

View attachment 2839145
View attachment 2839146
True. Luckily they’ll spare me cus we .org bros
lol u think normies have consistent sex with their gfs? COPE. Only some slayers here can relate
Let him cope
While I just slayed. I’m not even bragging I was shit asf at sex a couple weeks ago just making update threads

even if she leaves temporarily at some point she’ll be back. I genuinely can’t imagine normies even coming close to competing
Very true. My ex hit me up after 7 months of no contact, felt like a god fucking her because I'd last forever since her pussy was so trash.

• JFL
Reactions: Reformed and dehydrated
Chad’s 10th brag post in the past 10 days on dalithub

Jfl I just brutally annihilated her. No normie dick will ever compete. lol even if she leaves temporarily at some point she’ll be back. I genuinely can’t imagine normies even coming close to competing
Until she runs into a BBC