My gf of 4 years, told me that she cheated on me.

E

ElySioNs

quit, contact through discord or insta instead
little background on us. We went to high school together and were best friends, we relied on each other to blow off steam and just unload our problems to each other throughout our senior year. We went to separate colleges but I ended up transferring to hers and that's when we started dating.

We've lived together for 3 years and gotten along great! We go on dates regularly, take trips together and rely on each other for support with all of our problems. She's been wanting to get married for the past year or so but I asked her to wait until she finishes grad school next year. I dropped out of college and have a stable job and financially support both of us. She contributes to meals and groceries now and then but for the most part she works just to save money in case we need it for an emergency.

My job is very time consuming. I work on call and am at different times of day and sometimes I can be gone for a few days but we always text or call each other while we're apart. Sometimes when I'm gone she'll go out with her girlfriends and have a few drinks, I don't stress it as I trusted her completely. She's never shown any signs of infidelity and had had a friend who cheated on one of her other girlfriends so she shunned the guy. She even hates cheaters on movies and tv!

Well this past Friday I went to work at 11pm and she was just getting ready to go out with her friends. We kissed said our I love yous and went on about our business. The whole night I had a shaky feeling so around 3am I text her saying I loved her and hope she's having a good night. Obviously no response but that's not uncommon. She'll usually text in the morning when she wakes up. I got off work at 11am and was home about 12pm. As I was pulling in she pulled in right behind me. When she got out she was wearing the same clothes as the night before and looked a mess. She kissed me on the cheek timidly and we walked inside. As soon as I closed the door she broke down in tears and was just holding onto my legs for dear life. She said her friends met a guy at the bar who started buying them shots. He was touching her shoulders and mainly paying attention to her or so she says. She said she got my text, he saw it and grabbed her phone telling her to ignore it and have fun. This pissed me off to no end but I didn't say anything, I let her tell her stories. She said she made out with him and he drove her car back to his place and they had sex. I stood there quiet for what seemed like 10 minutes and started putting my work bags away and getting ready for a shower. I was emotionally gone, I felt absolutely nothing for her at that moment. I scared myself in my mind because my body went on autopilot and just started doing my normal home routine. She followed me like a puppy dog asking if I was going to say anything. I asked her if she enjoyed it and she stood there shocked and asked if I even cared about what happened. I told her "Why would it matter to me what you do? You're a single woman, you can do what you want." She started wailing and flooding tears and it just didn't phase me. I was done. I told her I was going to take a shower and she needed to be gone when I got out. She tried stopping me from going in the bathroom and begged me to talk to her but I wasn't having it.

Well she was gone when I got out. I didn't hear from her at all Saturday but I heard from her mom who was apologizing to me. She had told her mother everything that happened and apparently she hung up on her ken daughter. She tried calling me over 20 times Saturday but I was still just not there emotionally. I thought I had ended this strongly, completely over her instantly but here I am today with nothing but her on my mind. Missing her and wanting her. I wanted to hear her voice so I called her and we both cried over the phone. I want to take her back even though I know I shouldn't. It's just now starting to eat me apart inside and it sucks! I don't know what happened to the strong me that was just there but now I'm a wreck. What am I supposed to do here? Try talk to her? Try rekindling this thing? I've always said I'd never take back a cheater AND she's always hated cheaters with a passion! Every time I think about it I despise her but then I start longing for her. I'm just confused right now.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrazilianLooksmaxxer, ALP, Salieri and 20 others
is this reddit LARP? ain't gonna read it if so

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 17430, .👽. and 4 others
Read everything. This must hit hard. Never talk to her again, once a cheater, always a cheater. You'll find better

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, ALP, GermanLooksmaxer and 14 others
guy is a textbook cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, ALP, Deleted member and 4 others
she should be dead to you

just try and ruin her life at this point tbh

tell her you'll take her back and when she feels comfortable again just go fuck some other woman and send her a video of it and tell her to rope neck stool

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, qkz, Techmax_ and 5 others
nigga i ain't read shit but the title

it's over

she cheated on you because you are a pussy, that's what bitches do to pussies, they breed with chads behind their backs, dump her, learn from mistake, never repeat again

• +1
Reactions: ALP, anactualdude, turkproducer and 8 others
U should call the psl moslems and stone her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bdh, Biiyo03, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
:soy: your the Asshole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Manu le coq and Deleted member 16375
Tbh you're probably just a loser. its why she cheated on you and its why she has the audacity to try and get u back

shes convinced she has a chance at u forgiving her bc she sees u as a low value male who'll find nobody else

at least now you know to just autism out on looksmaxxing and try to ascend so it doesnt happen again

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
Love seeing Reddit cucks get cheated on:feelskek:

Eat shit, you low T bitch boys:feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 18045, Magical Apple and 3 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Didn't read shit

Damn bruh, ascend so you can mog her and the mutt babies she’ll most likely have from dropping out of college and getting her pussy expanded from Tyrone at the gay strip club

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP, currylightskin and onnysk
ghost her and move on
if you have had a gf for 4 years u should have no problem finding a new hoe in a matter of days

• +1
Reactions: Techmax_ and turkproducer
I told her "Why would it matter to me what you do? You're a single woman, you can do what you want."
based lmao this should have been the las thing u said to her

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Techmax_, ManzareK and 1 other person
little background on us. We went to high school together and were best friends, we relied on each other to blow off steam and just unload our problems to each other throughout our senior year. We went to separate colleges but I ended up transferring to hers and that's when we started dating.

We've lived together for 3 years and gotten along great! We go on dates regularly, take trips together and rely on each other for support with all of our problems. She's been wanting to get married for the past year or so but I asked her to wait until she finishes grad school next year. I dropped out of college and have a stable job and financially support both of us. She contributes to meals and groceries now and then but for the most part she works just to save money in case we need it for an emergency.

My job is very time consuming. I work on call and am at different times of day and sometimes I can be gone for a few days but we always text or call each other while we're apart. Sometimes when I'm gone she'll go out with her girlfriends and have a few drinks, I don't stress it as I trusted her completely. She's never shown any signs of infidelity and had had a friend who cheated on one of her other girlfriends so she shunned the guy. She even hates cheaters on movies and tv!

Well this past Friday I went to work at 11pm and she was just getting ready to go out with her friends. We kissed said our I love yous and went on about our business. The whole night I had a shaky feeling so around 3am I text her saying I loved her and hope she's having a good night. Obviously no response but that's not uncommon. She'll usually text in the morning when she wakes up. I got off work at 11am and was home about 12pm. As I was pulling in she pulled in right behind me. When she got out she was wearing the same clothes as the night before and looked a mess. She kissed me on the cheek timidly and we walked inside. As soon as I closed the door she broke down in tears and was just holding onto my legs for dear life. She said her friends met a guy at the bar who started buying them shots. He was touching her shoulders and mainly paying attention to her or so she says. She said she got my text, he saw it and grabbed her phone telling her to ignore it and have fun. This pissed me off to no end but I didn't say anything, I let her tell her stories. She said she made out with him and he drove her car back to his place and they had sex. I stood there quiet for what seemed like 10 minutes and started putting my work bags away and getting ready for a shower. I was emotionally gone, I felt absolutely nothing for her at that moment. I scared myself in my mind because my body went on autopilot and just started doing my normal home routine. She followed me like a puppy dog asking if I was going to say anything. I asked her if she enjoyed it and she stood there shocked and asked if I even cared about what happened. I told her "Why would it matter to me what you do? You're a single woman, you can do what you want." She started wailing and flooding tears and it just didn't phase me. I was done. I told her I was going to take a shower and she needed to be gone when I got out. She tried stopping me from going in the bathroom and begged me to talk to her but I wasn't having it.

Well she was gone when I got out. I didn't hear from her at all Saturday but I heard from her mom who was apologizing to me. She had told her mother everything that happened and apparently she hung up on her ken daughter. She tried calling me over 20 times Saturday but I was still just not there emotionally. I thought I had ended this strongly, completely over her instantly but here I am today with nothing but her on my mind. Missing her and wanting her. I wanted to hear her voice so I called her and we both cried over the phone. I want to take her back even though I know I shouldn't. It's just now starting to eat me apart inside and it sucks! I don't know what happened to the strong me that was just there but now I'm a wreck. What am I supposed to do here? Try talk to her? Try rekindling this thing? I've always said I'd never take back a cheater AND she's always hated cheaters with a passion! Every time I think about it I despise her but then I start longing for her. I'm just confused right now.

Don't blame yourself

She is a slut and sluts cheat

Dumping her is your only option to feel good in the future. If you live on with her you will be a cuck

Welcome to the blackpill community. You got cucked. Now restart your life.

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Techmax_ and onnysk

Holy fuck I hate women so much its unreal

• +1
Reactions: ALP
take the lesson and move on

• +1
If you take her back she’ll never respect you

• +1
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member 18254, Techmax_ and 4 others
I thought I had ended this strongly, completely over her instantly but here I am today with nothing but her on my mind. Missing her and wanting her. I wanted to hear her voice so I called her and we both cried over the phone. I want to take her back even though I know I shouldn't. It's just now starting to eat me apart inside and it sucks! I don't know what happened to the strong me that was just there but now I'm a wreck. What am I supposed to do here? Try talk to her? Try rekindling this thing? I've always said I'd never take back a cheater AND she's always hated cheaters with a passion! Every time I think about it I despise her but then I start longing for her. I'm just confused right now.
It's normal you've been with her for 4 years.

If she cheated on you and you take her back she will have no respect for you, she didn't have much respect before either otherwise she wouldn't cheat. You must have been her doormat

Also once a slut always a slut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18254, Techmax_, Deleted member and 1 other person

If she cheated on you and you take her back she will have no respect for you, she didn't have much respect before either otherwise she wouldn't cheat. You must have been her doormat

it's over

she cheated on you because you are a pussy, that's what bitches do to pussies, they breed with chads behind their backs, dump her, learn from mistake, never repeat again
Don't blame yourself

She is a slut and sluts cheat

Dumping her is your only option to feel good in the future. If you live on with her you will be a cuck

Welcome to the blackpill community. You got cucked. Now restart your life.
This is copypasta from reddit btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 17611

Cucks never learn
TL;DR Got back to everyone on all my texts, had a face to face with my ex. Pretty sure everything is over with thanks to her honesty.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and .👽.
this would happen to anyones GF bro when chad arrives:chad:

its their nature I would take her back but cheat on her also, don't invest much. be like chad:chad:

• +1
Reactions: metagross, Chadethnic101 and onnysk
females always cheating

fucked this female once that had a boyfriend of six years :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: getra
That sucks. You may take her back, but stop emotionally investing in her immediately. Download tinder, and start looking for dating options. She's now just a booty to drain your balls on until you find another woman.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Chadethnic101
Bro she kissed you on the cheek after sucking another man's dick....

Maybe try fuck with her a bit, as in take her back but try ruin her life somehow, maybe try get access to her social on your phone and sabotage them..

I personally would want some form of revenge.
But if not improve your life to the point she kicks herself daily that she cheated on you.

Use this to fuel moggery, maybe even consider roids for a monster ascension

These reddit people are always so invested in their relationships and they always appear so great to them. Normies tend to place a ridiculous amount of emphasis upon any relationship just because of how difficult it is to find one.

move to an open relationship with her

all men and all women are sluts

• So Sad
dn rd but fuck that whore bro

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
you should give her another chance imo, shes clearly sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18254 and .*my*.
What idiot lets his girl be outside so late without supervision?

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Baldingman1998
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Marsiere214
she should be dead to you

just try and ruin her life at this point tbh

tell her you'll take her back and when she feels comfortable again just go fuck some other woman and send her a video of it and tell her to rope neck stool
This + it’s reddit copypasta so

Do these reddit users have some sort of cuck fantasy or something ? Why every relationship post is about some of their women cheating? :lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile: