My gf saw my lifts, i'm literally dead inside.

Darwined

Darwined

Iron
I know for sure that she saw my lifts (had only 2 small layers, from 5'9 to 5'10 barefoot).
She didn't tell me about it but we were both a bit strange after that for maybe twenty minutes...
The rest of the day and the day after we had fun as usually but... :feelscry:

10 month relationship, I feel so sad and we can't talk about it because there is a very very low chance that she didn't see. :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and 21 others
10 months and you never walked without your lifts? jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 20519, aBetterMii and 12 others
LL or death...

It's not she can rip thru your skin and muscles to see that extened bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and subhuman to mtn
10 months and you never walked without your lifts? jfl

I live with her, but frauding is a lifestyle, i always put my shoes under the bed (high ankle shoes all the time).
She's 5'8 but she thought that is was just my boots + my good posture while walking which give me height.

I now understand why @Amnesia don't want to build a serious LTR :feelscry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mug, RAITEIII, Prince88 and 11 others
Grow a pair nigga literally everyone knows I wear lifts never gave a fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Hero of the Imperium, mug and 7 others
I know for sure that she saw my lifts (had only 2 small layers, from 5'9 to 5'10 barefoot).
She didn't tell me about it but we were both a bit strange after that for maybe twenty minutes...

10 month relationship, I feel so sad and we can't talk about it because there is a very very low chance that she didn't see. :feelswhy:
This is the exact reason I will never try to get in a relationship. Once you are exposed the dynamic is ruined

This is the exact reason I will never try to get in a relationship. Once you are exposed the dynamic is ruined

How to fuck a LTR because of 1 inch increase. What a twist. :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Niklaus Mikaelson

ion care about your dumb bitch

daily reminder she helped to put it back in when other man fucked her raw

drop her and blast 125mg of Tren

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 1851 and 4 others
How to fuck a LTR because of 1 inch increase. What a twist. :feelshaha:
I run a 3 inch increase there is no escaping that confrontation once I'm exposed. Keep us posted on how the relationship goes as getting caught with lifts by a potential LTR is my biggest fear

• +1
Reactions: gtuktm
I live with her, but frauding is a lifestyle, i always put my shoes under the bed (high ankle shoes all the time).
She's 5'8 but she thought that is was just my boots + my good posture while walking which give me height.

I now understand why @Amnesia don't want to build a serious LTR :feelscry:
LTRs are for losers anyway, unless ur like 30 and want to settle down and have children

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 17735
It's not a big deal

Girls are insecure about their height too and they often wear high heels to look taller.

Everyone is insecure about something it's normal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Broly
It is over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Fakecel because you had a 10 month long relationship

Will never experience that cuz I’m non NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gtuktm, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 5892 and 4 others
The fact you had fun together afterwards means she don't actually care about your lifts

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 17735, germanlooks and 2 others

For me girls are easy to get but very difficult to keep

I will never experience a long lasting relationship either

Sooner or later they always leave

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Broly and AlexBrown84

Same

This girl just asked if she wants to come over idk how to make her my gf but prob won’t work since I’m non NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 20652
Same

This girl just asked if she wants to come over idk how to make her my gf but prob won’t work since I’m non NT

Try to be genuine with her look her in the eyes smile n tell her "I like you" .

It would work especially well now because you are enhanced and auramaxxed (on 500 mg injectable Testosterone)

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
GIF by HULU

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and germanlooks

Sooner or later they always leave
I assume with good looking girls, the real work beigns when you are in relationship to retain her.

PSL5+ bitches has 10 DMs daily on Instagram, good luck keeping up your game perfectly every day of the year, holding frame every day of the year, entertaining her every day of the year. You fuck up? There are 10+ next in line.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gtuktm, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others

It is a looksmaxxing forum, not an incel one.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 16369
The fact you had fun together afterwards means she don't actually care about your lifts
I feel like it is way worse for me than it is for her.
LTRs are for losers anyway, unless ur like 30 and want to settle down and have children
Good luck, u will catch a +30 bodycount 28 years old girl if you're not very good looking.
I had 20 girls, now at 23 y.o I want to construct something with this girl.

cut your losses and move on

• +1
Reactions: Darwined
I feel like it is way worse for me than it is for her.

Good luck, u will catch a +30 bodycount 28 years old girl if you're not very good looking.
I had 20 girls, now at 23 y.o I want to construct something with this girl.
If possible (if I was attractive enough for a girl to come with an agreement about this) I would have a girl just for sex. FWB type of thing but I would still live alone because I like privacy, being alone and focusing on business. Now if you have a LTR gf she will want you to take her to movies, take her on trips, take her to dinners and all that bullshit. She will also influence a lot of things about your life, she will tell you what stuff you can do and can't, how you should spend your money, who you can talk to and who you can't, you'll need to go and meet her family, have lunch with her family...

Why would you want all that at the age of 18? (I'm thinking for my age group here). Because I see so many niggas my age get into LTRs and then they get a girl and go meet her family and everything, like fuck that shit, you ain't gonna marry this bitch at 18 and have children with her. Imagine just giving up your freedom like that and a bitch can tell you what you can and can't do at the age of 18. It's fucking nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Same

get Lerope 3 maybe it'll work :what:

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm and subhuman to mtn
I assume with good looking girls, the real work beigns when you are in relationship to retain her.

PSL5+ bitches has 10 DMs daily on Instagram, good luck keeping up your game perfectly every day of the year, holding frame every day of the year, entertaining her every day of the year. You fuck up? There are 10+ next in line.

View attachment 1851198
Just mog her by 1 PSL and you will be fine, supply and demand is all that matters

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
Is this a copypasta?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gtuktm, subhuman to mtn, Darwined and 1 other person
, i always put my shoes under the bed (high ankle shoes all the time).
and she never asked you why you wear shoes all the time like a weirdo even in the fucking bedroom?:feelskek:

and she never asked you why you wear shoes all the time like a weirdo even in the fucking bedroom?:feelskek:

No shoes in the bedroom ofc.
It's just 1inch increase, not 2/3inches.

Is this a copypasta?

I shouldn't have read that.
My gf always told me that I'm confident as fuck and that shes loved that.
Guess it's over. :feelscry:

So sad because I didn't have to, I've been with her before knowing all that looksmax knowledge.

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson

you literally wear that

No shoes in the bedroom ofc.
It's just 1inch increase, not 2/3inches.
Nigga why are you wearing lifts just for 1 inch increase when you can larp/lie that you are 5'10 as a 5'9 barefoot and most people will believe you anyway?

Last edited:
Nigga one inch lifts dont even look like lifts, she have probably thought that you use it because of your ankle or something

• Hmm...
Most sneakers these days automatically give you 1 inch in height so really you should’ve just worn taller shoes with no lifts

Just wear dr martens

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Brag thread

Nigga i thought you were traveling the world fucking bitches what happened with that :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Frauding height for 10months? Wtf

My mom told me if a future girlfriend realises I’m wearing contacts or 2.5 inch lifts it’s over for me and she’ll hate me.

• Hmm...
My mom told me if a future girlfriend realises I’m wearing contacts or 2.5 inch lifts it’s over for me and she’ll hate me.
You can't be hated if nobody wants you. :feelsokman:

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob