My gf wants to go gym

Deleted member 1680

Deleted member 1680

Jm10 is my biggest friend
She’s going to realise how many guys mog me, it’s over.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4044, Deleted member 8165, ItsOver.com and 16 others
only incels go to the gym. You good bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
nahh man you mog them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, turkproducer, Deleted member 12758 and 2 others
She already has guys that mog you in her Instagram DMs

She already has guys that mog you in her Instagram DMs
Jokes on u, she gave me her insta password and she doesn’t even have mine.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cain, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 10524 and 7 others
Shes going to realize how many girls mog her. And also, your value is not only in your face, its in your mastery over everything including your gf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cain, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
Take her to a cheap gym with stinky ranjeets, who only go there to shower

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Cain, Blue and 15 others
Jokes on u, she gave me her insta password and she doesn’t even have mine.
because she knows a currycel like you wont be able to find a girl to cheat with her on

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Shes going to realize how many girls mog her. And also, your value is not only in your face, its in your mastery over everything including your gf.
True, I need to stop thinking like a bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Lmao, volcelfatcel and 3 others
You should find a second girlfriend just in case

• +1
my ex used to get hit on by roiding redpillers at the gym all the time. its over

• +1
She’s going to realise how many guys mog me, it’s over.
Ugh. Someone should write that song. "My girlfriend wants to go to the gym..."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Take her to the gym where only ethnics are there.

• +1
  • +1
Be happy she will have a better body

• +1
recommend her puregym mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 2205, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, turkproducer and .👽.
if any roided up guy tries to test you tell me i will come and brutally rape him. they try to steal girls in there those cucks

• JFL
Reactions: Cain, Deleted member 1680 and AsGoodAsItGets
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Would u recommend I try stop her from going, or act nonchalant. Trying to stop her from going is like admitting I’m insecure she’ll find better (cuz realistically I know there are better guys than me at the gym).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
It's a good thing when your girl is a bit insecure tbh.
Tbh I didn’t help. At first, when I met her I thought she was a slag, and told her to get rhinoplasty and under eye fillers. But now months later I realise she’s not a degenerate hoe, so kinda feel bad.

• JFL
Reactions: Cain, turkproducer, PYT and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
Tbh I didn’t help. At first, when I met her I thought she was a slag, and told her to get rhinoplasty and under eye fillers. But now months later I realise she’s not a degenerate hoe, so kinda feel bad.
And now you're together, proving the point.

Had you told her something like: 'You are beautifull just the way you are!' she would prob be fucking some diff guy

Last edited:
  • +1
You are a chad, and I always saw you as one since I joined
And if you still are high inhib go to the gym at times that no poeple go, like 10 pm

• +1
She’s really insecure, and thinks going gym will make her less insecure.
Like you said in the other comment, act non chalant tbh and bluepill her, whoa babe nice, we’ll get to workout together. But tbh we all know how hard it is to stay in the gym. So at a certain stage she’ll get lazy probs 2-4 weeks in. depending on how things go, ie, if she seems to be unaffected by the other guys and she looks hotter for you, keep pushing her to go with you. If she gets affected by other guys attention, she starts to want to go at times other than with you (shouldn’t get to this stage) encourage her to stay home when she feels lazy and bluepill her, “oh babe you look fine as is”. Buy her some band or smth. Depends on what is good for you.

• +1
Like you said in the other comment, act non chalant tbh and bluepill her, whoa babe nice, we’ll get to workout together. But tbh we all know how hard it is to stay in the gym. So at a certain stage she’ll get lazy probs 2-4 weeks in. depending on how things go, ie, if she seems to be unaffected by the other guys and she looks hotter for you, keep pushing her to go with you. If she gets affected by other guys attention, she starts to want to go at times other than with you (shouldn’t get to this stage) encourage her to stay home when she feels lazy and bluepill her, “oh babe you look fine as is”. Buy her some band or smth. Depends on what is good for you.
Sound advice

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Do you have white girl friend or ethnic?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Cain, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
You know there are robust white gym chads like mike thurston w giga tera infinite smv. When those frat white boys go to the gym and roid theyre unstoppable

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cain, Lars, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
In all honesty, nothing will happen. If shes a normal curry she has no chance w gym chads lmao.

have you ever been brutally mogged in front of her, how does she act

• +1
have you ever been brutally mogged in front of her, how does she act
Lockdown so ive barely been many public places with her, but the few times weve been out she never acknowledged the moger ngl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Lockdown so ive barely been many public places with her, but the few times weve been out she never acknowledged the moger ngl
Are u not interested in white girls

has she mentioned your height

i was talking with the first ethnic girl ever recently, she stopped talking to me because she’s a pussy and thinks i’m toxic toxic lol, but the short time i spent with her she seemed much less trash than western women

has she mentioned your height

i was talking with the first ethnic girl ever recently, she stopped talking to me because she’s a pussy and thinks i’m toxic toxic lol, but the short time i spent with her she seemed much less trash than western women
Nah hasnt explicitly said im short, im like 4 inches taller than her tho.

I mean if the ethnic girl is a proper westernised, party girl that clubs, drinks etc, shes not much better than local white UK girls. A lot of my gf's friends think I'm "toxic", but shes still latched on to me. It's bs how when a guy puts up boundaries to not get disrespected and run over by his girl, he's labelled as toxic jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Cain, Introvertednarc and turkproducer