my gfs dad brutally heightmogged me

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Kraken
I'm 5'5.5 barefoot, fraud to 5'8 via lifts outside, and I have 2 inch slippers for indoors, been doing it for a year and so far never got called out, and probably won't be

my girl is 5'8.5 barefoot, so she's always an inch taller than me, and she knows I'm slightly below her but doesn't care

Anyways she invites me to her house because we had some plans (cosplaying and shit) and inevitably I get to meet her family, first the mother, she's around my height and warmly greets me because I had already known her before, when I was talking to my gf over discord she came to her room and we talked a little, nothing out of the ordinary

then I meet her dad...

a 6'4 guy, I'm barely at his shoulder level, I'm 100 percent sure he wasn't expecting to see someone so puny next to his height fogger daughter but we still got along ok, he was I was a "nice boy" and he "liked me" so I assume I left s good impression

but regardless looking back this just makes me go JFL also makes me get a bit scared because if I fuck something up with her I'm sure he could just step on me with his foot and it would be over

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, anticel, Baldingman1998 and 11 others
ok

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 15099 and chadmanlet04
I'm 5'5.5 barefoot, fraud to 5'8 via lifts outside, and I have 2 inch slippers for indoors, been doing it for a year and so far never got called out, and probably won't be

my girl is 5'8.5 barefoot, so she's always an inch taller than me, and she knows I'm slightly below her but doesn't care

Anyways she invites me to her house because we had some plans (cosplaying and shit) and inevitably I get to meet her family, first the mother, she's around my height and warmly greets me because I had already known her before, when I was talking to my gf over discord she came to her room and we talked a little, nothing out of the ordinary

then I meet her dad...

a 6'4 guy, I'm barely at his shoulder level, I'm 100 percent sure he wasn't expecting to see someone so puny next to his height fogger daughter but we still got along ok, he was I was a "nice boy" and he "liked me" so I assume I left s good impression

but regardless looking back this just makes me go JFL also makes me get a bit scared because if I fuck something up with her I'm sure he could just step on me with his foot and it would be over
Bro you’re 5’5 and your gf is 5’8 :lul: does she peg you or something?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, anticel, CristianT and 6 others
Bro you’re 5’5 and your gf is 5’8 :lul: does she peg you or something?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: anticel, Baldingman1998, House Lannister and 9 others
everyone can get a GF except me:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16801, Deleted member 14693 and CopingThenRoping
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽.
  • JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and frendly
idk how u struggle, 6'3, white, head full of hair, alles ok in deutschland oder?
not White tho. kinda medium-light skinned i think idk. it's over:feelsrope:

everyone can get a GF except me:feelsrope:
Same wait nvm girl asked me to hangout two days ago, it’s okay to be alone soldier 💪

• +1
Having a height fogger girl as a manlet is the ultimate ascension in life. Gj brah.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 4946, CristianT and 2 others
Having a height fogger girl as a manlet is the ultimate ascension in life. Gj brah.
This is true, it means she truly loves you.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, CristianT, Deleted member 15309 and 2 others
I just got lucky, shes emo/goth type and it just so happened our interests/style was matching, basically nichemaxxed

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, anticel, CristianT and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, .👽. and Cidre enjoyer
That’s you two? In the photo above ?
haha no, just some fan-made version, we based it off of that. not comfy posting personal pics of myself/people around me here tbh

You’re living the life :feelswah: good job OP

7A12E0E4 F814 4A5A 9279 4CD1E79CC1ED

haha no, just some fan-made version, we based it off of that. not comfy posting personal pics of myself/people around me here tbh

im 17, and was a KHHV until that, I might get plunged right back at inceldom soon enough, but yes, its fun and I am living while this goes on.
17 ?
32E2F8E9 1DCA 45B3 96A5 793C2E88CB12

You seemed 22 or something jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and lutte
i remember your avi... how was the autist called again? intjcel or something:feelskek:
yes, he had threesome with polish hookers and ascended after that

• JFL
yes, he had threesome with polish hookers and ascended after that
mirin. he always cried about his face in my/all guys PMs:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: lutte

then I meet her dad...

what not living in balkans does to a mofo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309
mirin. he always cried about his face in my/all guys PMs:feelskek:
i remeber that INTJ guy him and i were 16 personality coping JFL @ that jew period of my life:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Lol OP is turbo manlet and still mogs everyone here in life quality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Can ascend hard in germany, white girls are into kurdish guys here for some reason
It's probably something about being exotic, too many Aryan normies around, it loses its charm. Similar to how darker pheno guys do well at Scandinavia while Nordic pheno guys doing better when they come downstairs

very based not gonna lie OP, I remember when I was in highschool there was a chick who liked me but she heightmogged me and I didn't liked that. So I basically just ignored her all the time just to get rid of her(she was cute btw).

" was talking to my gf over discord" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: