My gfs thoughts on incels and blackpill

D

Deleted member 9801

I was having a chat with my gf about our previous dating experience. She said how a lot of men on tinder were really overweight or just average/not attractive. So I introduced the topic of incels to her

She goes “that’s the guys who kill women right?”:lul::lul:

She then goes on to say how most guys if they lost weight would be doing okay in dating :bluepill:but how they must have nice hair too:blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317, Cidre enjoyer, oldcelloser and 22 others
I hope you punched her for disrespecting the incel community like that :rage::rage:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, oldcelloser, GetShrekt and 13 others
I hope you punched her for disrespecting the incel community like that :rage::rage:
I just smirked at how low IQ her statement was ngl bro:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, currylightskin, subhuman incel and 6 others
Ive been told i talk like an incel by 2 girls irl before, one that i dated and 1 i was on a date with lol. Then i got told over text once or twice by diff girls

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, enchanted_elixir, rand anon and 2 others
Ive been told i talk like an incel by 2 girls irl before, one that i dated and 1 i was on a date with lol. Then i got told over text once or twice by diff girls
I’ve seen u, don’t look incel tbh
But it’s mad how widespread the incel community is getting nowadays. Problem is, it is heavily misrepresented jfl

Brb incels kill women
Incels are violent
Incels are terrorists

In reality most incels are rotters:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Cidre enjoyer, oldcelloser and 9 others
She goes “that’s the guys who kill women right?”:lul::lul:
You’re gf is a subhuman NPC who reads buzzfeed articles

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, subhuman incel, Gargantuan and 2 others
You’re gf is a subhuman NPC who reads buzzfeed articles
Can’t disagree:lul::lul: she is defos NPC

But she’s really hot, cooks and cleans for me and we click so well..so her normie views don’t affect me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, closedplatecel, ballskin and 4 others
but how they must have nice hair too:blackpill:
Lmfao I know girls who have told their boyfriends they would kill them in his sleep if he shaved off their own hair :lul: unironically brutal hairpill

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, subhuman incel, Gargantuan and 3 others
But it’s mad how widespread the incel community is getting nowadays. Problem is, it is heavily misrepresented jfl

Brb incels kill women
Incels are violent
Incels are terrorists

No they didnt say i look incel just that i talk like one :blackpill:

But she’s really hot, cooks and cleans for me and we click so well..so her normie views don’t affect me
You have gradually blackpill her and correct her on this shit. If she really does that other stuff, she could be perfect. The only bad thing is NPC shit, I can’t stand that in girls I dated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
She then goes on to say how most guys if they lost weight would be doing okay in dating :bluepill:but how they must have nice hair too:blackpill:
Well she's not wrong you know.
Most guys here are normies, they would definitely improve if they leanmaxxed.
Also, she is correct about the hair part. If most guys lose weight till they see some ab definition plus if they can keep most of their hair i would venture to say a lot of normies could indeed become HTN

You should listen to your girlfriend a lot more actually

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 9801
Lmfao I know girls who have told their boyfriends they would kill them in his sleep if he shaved off their own hair :lul: unironically brutal hairpill
Indeed bro

My gf’s dad is a baldcel. I was chilling with her and her mum a few days back…gf goes to her mum “how did you fall for this man, he looks like an egg?” (About her own father jfl)
Mum goes: “oh he had hair…nice lushious blonde hair when he was young”

:lul::lul::lul::lul: Hairpill wins again

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, closedplatecel, subhuman incel and 1 other person
blackpill is legit but men with blackpill knowledge becomes too high inhib and never gets female

they also stuck on the concept of race and discussing it online

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, subhuman incel, Deleted member 9801 and 1 other person
You have gradually blackpill her and correct her on this shit. If she really does that other stuff, she could be perfect. The only bad thing is NPC shit, I can’t stand that in girls I dated.
Yeh for sure

I did tell her tbh, when she said about incels killing women, that that statement is not correct, incels are just people who want a romantic or sexual partner but cannot get one

Most girls are NPCs bro ngl, just got to take the best NPC you can find. Plus, you can manipulate them easier this way:Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, subhuman incel, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Indeed bro

My gf’s dad is a baldcel. I was chilling with her and her mum a few days back…gf goes to her mum “how did you fall for this man, he looks like an egg?” (About her own father jfl)

Nah there was this girl recently, she spent the entire night trying to get with me and was constantly trying to touch my hair, she fell asleep because she was tired at one point and apparently she woke up talking about how she needed my nice soft curly hair back :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Most girls are NPCs bro ngl, just got to take the best NPC you can find. Plus, you can manipulate them easier this way:Comfy:
straight up facts. never met a single girl who has an opinion differing from the mainstream, they’re a hive mind. but that’s why they’re easy to manipulate, like you said.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, subhuman incel and Deleted member 9801
straight up facts. never met a single girl who has an opinion differing from the mainstream, they’re a hive mind. but that’s why they’re easy to manipulate, like you said.
True, & speaking of manipulation…She’s a strong pro-vaxxer (for anything, but especially covid). Again, cause of the hive mentality, no other facts to back it up. She said for her anti-vax is a deal breaker. I told her straight I have 0 covid vaccines and I’m not putting a vaccine into my body that makes mRNA modifications, with no long term studies made on it regarding negative side effects

The more and more we dwelled into this topic, the more she was starting to agree with me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, subhuman incel, Hades and 1 other person
blackpill is legit but men with blackpill knowledge becomes too high inhib and never gets female

they also stuck on the concept of race and discussing it online
Some men yeh

The way I take blackpill is with a grain of salt. Irl there is too much variety for blackpill to be law. I’d say it is around 60-65% accurate imo. Take the important things from the blackpill, learn from them, prevent your demise…but don’t obsess over the autistic parts of the blackpill:lul:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and traveler
Well she's not wrong you know.
Also, she is correct about the hair part. If most guys lose weight till they see some ab definition plus if they can keep most of their hair i would venture to say a lot of normies could indeed become HTN

You should listen to your girlfriend a lot more actually
Leanmax is legit, but for her to say most guys would do good in dating if they were just lean is cope bro. You need gl soft features and bones too for leanpill to work
Ofc she is right about hair part hence why I said that was blackpilled of her to say

Debatable:lul:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Johnnybegood

thats an ethnic girl thats for sure

• JFL
thats an ethnic girl thats for sure
Nope, could never date ethnics (no racism just preference). She’s A10 blue eyes blonde hair nordic

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Bakin donuts 🍩 and traveler
Leanmax is legit, but for her to say most guys would do good in dating if they were just lean is cope bro. You need gl soft features and bones too for leanpill to work
Ofc she is right about hair part hence why I said that was blackpilled of her to say

Debatable:lul:
Most guys no. But most normies can definitely do much much better by leanmaxxing. Obviously for subhumans it doesn't work, but for guys in the 5-6/10 range it can definitely go a LONG way

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 9801
Most guys no. But most normies can definitely do much much better by leanmaxxing. Obviously for subhumans it doesn't work, but for guys in the 5-6/10 range it can definitely go a LONG way
Agreed bro. For marginally above average guys it can help a lot

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
Mine agreed with everything but still finds crying incels pathetic xD

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 9801

Brb incels kill women
Incels are violent
Incels are terrorists

most incels are just shy guys who will lose v card in their 20s

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Prince88, Virgin at 29 😔 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, subhuman incel, Prince88 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Mine agreed with everything but still finds crying incels pathetic xD
I didn’t exactly show her psl forums tho ngl…can’t be doing that, don’t think she would be able to cope or take it well:lul:

Just trying to discus general ideas and ideologies regarding this stratosphere with her…without her knowing of the community

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Yeh, a lot are just harmless and completely normal people, just too high inhib
if your gf saw me, would she think I am incel or weird?

how cute :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 9801
if your gf saw me, would she think I am incel or weird?
Don’t think so bro, would probs think normal guy

She didn’t really know what the definition of incel was anyways “do they kill women?” Jfl:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and FailedNormieManlet
Don’t think so bro, would probs think normal guy

She didn’t really know what the definition of incel was anyways “do they kill women?” Jfl:lul:
would she not think "this guy deffo looks like he gets no bitches" mirin showing your gf incels. I sometimes talk about incel stuff with female friends, but I do it under the guise of irony

• +1
would she not think "this guy deffo looks like he gets no bitches" mirin showing your gf incels. I sometimes talk about incel stuff with female friends, but I do it under the guise of irony
Honestly dont know:Comfy: dont think she’d tell me out loud anyways cause she’d think it would make her a bad person to say that

She always goes “don’t mean to sound rude but” when she’s about to comment negatively on someone’s appearence

Nah i dont show her incels bro:lul: but I brought the topic up. She’s chill with any topic

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser, subhuman incel and FailedNormieManlet
Indeed bro

Remember to take fin if the time comes :feelsokman:

• +1
Remember to take fin if the time comes :feelsokman:
I’ve been on fin + minox for half a year already bro
I have NW0 but gotta be proactive with those things, my family has history of MPB and can’t take any risks

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
What’s the point of black pilling a female?

What’s the point of black pilling a female?
Just if their views are completely wrong on topics, like extremist shit. Orherwise not much point to correct their normie thinking ngl

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
Nah, there's nothing worthwhile hiding behind that lard. Over.

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcelloser, rand anon and Deleted member 9801
Just if their views are completely wrong on topics, like extremist shit. Orherwise not much point to correct their normie thinking ngl
Conservativemaxing her is ideal though

• +1
Conservativemaxing her is ideal though
Yep

She’s already like that tho, just the way she was brought up. Wifey material tbh

• Love it
Reactions: ballskin
Yep

She’s already like that tho, just the way she was brought up. Wifey material tbh
Lucky man make sure to fuck her good

• +1
make her wear a hoodie that says mogs me

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, ballskin and Deleted member 9801
make her wear a hoodie that says mogs me
She’ll prob ask what mogs means:lul::lul:
I hide the psl autism from her
Playing a risky game tho sometimes I browse and make quick posts while she’s at other side of the couch or going to toilet
Rn she’s sleeping so I’m safe:Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
Nah, there's nothing worthwhile hiding behind that lard. Over.
Just a reminder anyone who disagrees with that message is a literal subhuman, and of course nothing worthwhile is hiding behind that lard.

As they say misery enjoys company.

• So Sad
Reactions: HerpDerpson
“that’s the guys who kill women right?”
if only lol- jk jk, FEds, im just joking :feelskek:

Funny GIF

dude, thx for the thread; laughed a shit lot :feelskek:

• JFL