My giga ascencion plan

Acromegaly_Chad

Acromegaly_Chad

Offical Surgery Consultant
This is my 3 year giga ascencion plan. I see copers here talking shit about how they have never seen someone from the PSL sphere ascend hard, well that's because 95% here just LARP, LDAR or cope (and rope) and the other 5% get low IQ, minimum invasive work done. Some end up as severe autist on jawsurgeryforums and go through dozens of surgeries, either because their starting base was actually THAT fucked up or they are just insane.
I'll prove these copers wrong and come back here to show the results of each of these steps:

2021:
- Trans-PRK
- Invisaligns
- Side Wing maybe Bimax
- Gym
- Undereye fillers
- Bleaching

2022:
- Bimax for sure if not in 2021
- lateral canthoplasty

- MSE
- Veneers

And before some start talking shit about money: I'm a richcel and paying for this is not the main obstacle.

The goal is then to get an at least 5 year younger stacylight I won't settle for less. Imagine paying and cucking for some same age low tier becky fatty JFL.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 7785 and 6 others
what you actually will do
-accepting the fact that you are genetically inferior and you can't do anything about it, and you are forever alone
-accepting the fact that you are genetically inferior and you can't do anything about it, and you are forever alone

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 1560 and 4 others
what you actually will do
OP has Chad genes but probably got into a car accident or something and landed face first out of the window so now he's all fucked up looking.

His username checks out, cause he doesn't actually have acromegaly, he most likely just looks like he does.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and mortis
OP has Chad genes but probably got into a car accident or something and landed face first out of the window so now he's all fucked up looking.

His username checks out, cause he doesn't actually have acromegaly, he most likely just looks like he does.
you saw his pic ?

is MSE really necessary after a bimax?
nice plan
btw what do u do for living that youre a richcel ?

you saw his pic ?
No I was kidding lol, but he posted a thread in ratings talking about how his side profile was terrible compared to his front, which makes me think he's got that high trust goodlooking boneless-type of face that's saved by good soft features.

He claims he has a massive browridge which means he's got Chad base.

• +1
Reactions: mortis
MSE after bimax doesnt really make sense, should be reversed

No I was kidding lol, but he posted a thread in ratings talking about how his side profile was terrible compared to his front, which makes me think he's got that high trust goodlooking boneless-type of face that's saved by good soft features.

He claims he has a massive browridge which means he's got Chad base.
Yeah I've got a massive one it seriously looks like I have acromegaly only problem is that my jaws are tiny compared to it that's why I need jaw surgery:feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
This is my 3 year giga ascencion plan. I see copers here talking shit about how they have never seen someone from the PSL sphere ascend hard, well that's because 95% here just LARP, LDAR or cope (and rope) and the other 5% get low IQ, minimum invasive work done. Some end up as severe autist on jawsurgeryforums and go through dozens of surgeries, either because their starting base was actually THAT fucked up or they are just insane.
I'll prove these copers wrong and come back here to show the results of each of these steps:

2021:
- Trans-PRK
- Invisaligns
- Side Wing maybe Bimax
- Gym
- Undereye fillers
- Bleaching

2022:
- Bimax for sure if not in 2021
- lateral canthoplasty

- MSE
- Veneers

And before some start talking shit about money: I'm a richcel and paying for this is not the main obstacle.

The goal is then to get an at least 5 year younger stacylight I won't settle for less. Imagine paying and cucking for some same age low tier becky fatty JFL.
how much will they all cost in total?

his face is in his avi , he has 3 heads all look like soy , he will go to doctor to cut off 2 heads but will come baack with 3 extra heads and a missing penis cause doctor will be jew

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
his face is in his avi , he has 3 heads all look like soy , he will go to doctor to cut off 2 heads but will come baack with 3 extra heads and a missing penis cause doctor will be jew
Maybe they're his hands and he's wearing soyboy sock puppets. He needs a haircut though, he looks like a pineapple.