My gigachad friend is dating a chubby ltb

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Master
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Posts
1,525
Reputation
900
It’s so over for normies I can’t even understand it no I’m not posting their pics
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
1690416554651
 
Hypergamy is totally screwed
 
"6’5 BWC Ogre"
 
It’s so over for normies I can’t even understand it no I’m not posting their pics
Send him a link to a YouTube video explaining the black pill on an anonymous account.
 
Actually i like chubby girls too.
 
He's probably high inhibition so clings to the first female that shows him interest.
 
He's probably high inhibition so clings to the first female that shows him interest.
No way dude is a low inhib wigger from the hood with chad looks and athlete basically like me but with chad face instead of ltn
 

Similar threads

emiliovaldez
Replies
3
Views
64
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
Mandiubular
Replies
8
Views
80
Mandiubular
Mandiubular
dexterr molecule
Replies
5
Views
51
c0petmrrw
C
1blameMiles
Replies
17
Views
103
rya222
rya222
Canni
Replies
41
Views
129
Niebvll
Niebvll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top