My Gigachad friend went beta for his GF (why you should never think that looks are everything)

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
I want to show you why personality is important and why you shouldn't think that looking good is everything you need to be. Dont use that gay argument that Chico doesn't need to have a good personality. Yeah, women are compromising bad personality and betaness for looks if he is way out of her league because her body is telling her: YOU NEED TO MATE WITH THIS GENETIC SUPERIOR APE EVEN IF HE LEAVES YOU AFTERWARDS OR IS MENTALLY WEAK. But for the majority of us guys, everyone under the top 1% in terms of looks, life doesn't work like that. I will give you the best example I have.

My best friend has a cousin who is the biggest chad I have ever encountered in my life and I am living in a big city and saw a lot of chads in clubs and bars. I went to the same elementary school so I know his development from the beginning. He is very good looking, he is probably 6-6,5PSL. He could have easily been a male model. He has hollow cheeks, very very pronounced zygos and a near perfect maxilla/forward growth. He Is 6 foot and has above average wide shoulders. I also heard rumors from girls in my city that he has a very big dick. He is a gigachad. All girls went after him even in elementary school. In Highschool, while I was 13 but looked like 8 year old kid and played video games all night, he lost his virginity and slayed every fucking girl in this city. Over the next years, he gathered a following of 2000 in instagram and he fucked over 100 girls. It went even so far that his name was well known in the city (with several millions inhabitants) as the "Fuckboy heartbreaker". After a few years, he got together with a girl who was just perfect. She was good looking, relatively smart and a virgin. She was obsessed with him, stalked his snapchat points and calling him every hour to be sure that he isn't cheating. Of course he cheated on her. He wanted a breakup but she cried and told him that she would kill herself if he went through with it. Anyways, fast forward 1,5 years.

She wants to break up, he drives 2 hours to her city to talk with her, telling her that he will change himself and she Is the love of his life. She sends him back without letting him sleep at her place. They fought everyday for weeks, she started disrespecting him, calling him names. He started to let things slip because he didn't want to lose her. He wrote her texts about how much he loves her and needs her. She was showing aloofness and indifference. I never thought that he would come to this position in his life. Guys, everyone of you who is not a trucel and who is working on himself and making experience with women: dont be that dumb to think that looks alone will be enough. PUA are gay af because they take the whole looks thing out of the equation and underestimating its importance but some blackpillers do the same with personality. I dont say that ugly guys will benefit from PUA, I think that average to above average guys and even chads benefit from some red pill knowledge (80/20 rules, being stoic and indifferent, showing no neediness, having a rich life besides the relationship, being confident to not be phased by shit tests).

I hope that this personality doesn't matter cope stops finally.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GreenHat500, Deleted member 1680, Gargantuan and 20 others
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, diggbicc, Darkstrand and 4 others
I swear that your friend isn't gigachad, chadlite at best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Solidcoin, Deleted member 4563 and 8 others
-looks alone is not enough
-he fucked 100 girls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 3299, Spartacus1- and 18 others
I want to show you why personality is important and why you shouldn't think that looking good is everything you need to be. Dont use that gay argument that Chico doesn't need to have a good personality. Yeah, women are compromising bad personality and betaness for looks if he is way out of her league because her body is telling her: YOU NEED TO MATE WITH THIS GENETIC SUPERIOR APE EVEN IF HE LEAVES YOU AFTERWARDS OR IS MENTALLY WEAK. But for the majority of us guys, everyone under the top 1% in terms of looks, life doesn't work like that. I will give you the best example I have.

My best friend has a cousin who is the biggest chad I have ever encountered in my life and I am living in a big city and saw a lot of chads in clubs and bars. I went to the same elementary school so I know his development from the beginning. He is very good looking, he is probably 6-6,5PSL. He could have easily been a male model. He has hollow cheeks, very very pronounced zygos and a near perfect maxilla/forward growth. He Is 6 foot and has above average wide shoulders. I also heard rumors from girls in my city that he has a very big dick. He is a gigachad. All girls went after him even in elementary school. In Highschool, while I was 13 but looked like 8 year old kid and played video games all night, he lost his virginity and slayed every fucking girl in this city. Over the next years, he gathered a following of 2000 in instagram and he fucked over 100 girls. It went even so far that his name was well known in the city (with several millions inhabitants) as the "Fuckboy heartbreaker". After a few years, he got together with a girl who was just perfect. She was good looking, relatively smart and a virgin. She was obsessed with him, stalked his snapchat points and calling him every hour to be sure that he isn't cheating. Of course he cheated on her. He wanted a breakup but she cried and told him that she would kill herself if he went through with it. Anyways, fast forward 1,5 years.

She wants to break up, he drives 2 hours to her city to talk with her, telling her that he will change himself and she Is the love of his life. She sends him back without letting him sleep at her place. They fought everyday for weeks, she started disrespecting him, calling him names. He started to let things slip because he didn't want to lose her. He wrote her texts about how much he loves her and needs her. She was showing aloofness and indifference. I never thought that he would come to this position in his life. Guys, everyone of you who is not a trucel and who is working on himself and making experience with women: dont be that dumb to think that looks alone will be enough. PUA are gay af because they take the whole looks thing out of the equation and underestimating its importance but some blackpillers do the same with personality. I dont say that ugly guys will benefit from PUA, I think that average to above average guys and even chads benefit from some red pill knowledge (80/20 rules, being stoic and indifferent, showing no neediness, having a rich life besides the relationship, being confident to not be phased by shit tests).

The No Personality thing is a meme Unless you just want 500 1 night stands

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 4645, RAITEIII and 3 others
I swear that your friend isn't gigachad, chadlite at best
No, he is a chad. Every girl fought for his attention even in elementary school. I would post photos but he's fame on insta so you could doxx him easily.

-looks alone is not enough
-he fucked 100 girls
Do you have zero reading comprehension? He has a alpha personality, he dropped it when he became needy in his LTR. Still, his lays are more because of his looks than his personality but in the end, everyone wants a stable LTR instead of fucking around till they are 50. And especially for LTRs, looks are not enough.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
1336331355282564.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zercic, Chadlitecel, Deleted member 3299 and 18 others
beta chad - cute boyfriend
beta incel - weak disgusting subhuman

/end of thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: saffacel, Lev Peshkov, Darkstrand and 9 others
You make NO differentiation. Between Long Term Relationship (LTR), and Short Term Relationship (STR).

Even a Chad, needs in a LTR to "manage" the woman, which basically means keeping balance between what she gives you and he gives her and so on. Generally he can get away with more "management" mistakes.

For STR, looks is the number 1 factor.

For LTR, it helps alot in attracting women and haveing options to chose from. So a normie man, will have less options to chose from. AND a normie man can afford less mistakes in managing the LTR.

So yeah, "personality" matters for LTR also. You can't totally suck at managing LTR, not even as a Chad, to keep it going on.
Do you have zero reading comprehension? He has a alpha personality, he dropped it when he became needy in his LTR. Still, his lays are more because of his looks than his personality but in the end, everyone wants a stable LTR instead of fucking around till they are 50. And especially for LTRs, looks are not enough.
So he sucks at managing LTR, and can't control his neediness-feelings well enough in a LTR.
When in a LTR, managing her matters plenty. Chad can suck at it more and get away with it, then a normie. But I agree, even a Chad can't suck totally at managing the relatioship, like turning into a begging simping cry baby whom lets himself be treated badly/disrespected.
Still though, in that example story of yours. A normie dude in a LTR with a woma would had been dumped by her already earlier. namely at this point (hence, Chad can get away with a bit more, in a LTR also):

"he cheated on her. He wanted a breakup but she cried and told him that she would kill herself if he went through with it. Anyways, fast forward 1,5 years."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, MiroslavBulldosex, Ascensionrequired and 10 others
You make NO differentiation. Between Long Term Relationship (LTR), and Short Term Relationship (STR).

Even a Chad, needs in a LTR to "manage" the woman, which basically means keeping balance between what she gives you and he gives her and so on. Generally he can get away with more "management" mistakes.

For LTR, it helps alot in attracting women and haveing options to chose from. So a normie man, will have less options to chose from. AND a normie man can afford less mistakes in managing the LTR.

So yeah, "personality" matters for LTR also. You can't totally suck at managing LTR, not even as a Chad, to keep it going on.
Obviously Meeks had a good personality therefore his wife loved him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Nosecel
Using a famous case of a good looking guy getting married with a rich woman who is obviously using her money to have sex with good looking guy is representative for the average relationship. Pls stop low iqcels.

beta chad - cute boyfriend
beta incel - weak disgusting subhuman

/end of thread
how would you know?

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500 and Danish_Retard
It's such a great thing also for managing a LTR, to be Chad.
Because when you're a normie, she knows you will not have an easy time finding the next woman. WHereas when a Chad, she knows you can get a new woman fairly easily if she misbehaves; which makes it easier for a man to manage his LTR and managed her in a LTR. Because you have more leverage/power, and thus can more easily correct her when she mistreats you or does bad stuff for you that's not fair or managing other imbalances (in her favour) in the relationship. It's plenty more difficult to manage a LTR, when you look like a normie, she will lpay more hardball in general and you need to be on top of managing it much more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, far336, Chadeep and 1 other person

So he sucks at managing LTR, and can't control his neediness-feelings well enough in a LTR.
When in a LTR, managing her matters plenty. Chad can suck at it more and get away with it, then a normie. But I agree, even a Chad can't suck totally at managing the relatioship, like turning into a begging simping cry baby whom lets himself be treated badly/disrespected.
Still though, in that example story of yours. A normie dude in a LTR with a woma would had been dumped by her already earlier. namely at this point (hence, Chad can get away with a bit more, in a LTR also):

"he cheated on her. He wanted a breakup but she cried and told him that she would kill herself if he went through with it. Anyways, fast forward 1,5 years."
The best answer. Its nuanced, I still wouldn't say that chadlites and chads dont need to be neurotypical at all. Of course looks are 80-90% of short term dating success but a good looking girl has a lot of options, why should she stick to someone who is good looking and weird/beta when she can have a chad with interesting personality?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Chadeep
The best answer. Its nuanced, I still wouldn't say that chadlites and chads dont need to be neurotypical at all. Of course looks are 80-90% of short term dating success but a good looking girl has a lot of options, why should she stick to someone who is good looking and weird/beta when she can have a chad with interesting personality?
If she's obsessed with you. Your shit personality doesn't even matter.

Of course peroanloty matters JFL. Isn't intelligence a good genetic trait? And don't intelligent people have better personalities?

Personality = desirable genetics

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Chadeep, gaymidget and 1 other person
good thread bro, i agree 100% with you

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget
God! When will this " Looks doesn't matter bro i have a gigachad friend who doesn't do well with women " story end?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Chadeep, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
The best answer. Its nuanced, I still wouldn't say that chadlites and chads dont need to be neurotypical at all.
Being social (that's what neurotypical means right?) is important factor I agree. Great looks will do more for a man in general, then having great social skills. So looks, help more. Obviously having both (looks and good social skills), is lethal. And being full aspie, will hurt a man alot even when has good looks. He might still be able though to get some short term stuff, likely with LTR he will do not so well.
a good looking girl has a lot of options, why should she stick to someone who is good looking and weird/beta when she can have a chad with interesting personality?
Obviously.

Chad Looks + great social skills/personlaity > Chad Looks + weird/beta/bad social skills

But what are you trying to compare though, I don't get it? in your post OP and here????

imo.

in Short term relationships:
Looks matter most. And "personality" matters some but way less then looks.

in Long term relationships:
For getting an LTR. Looks matter most, for getting one. And "personality" matters some but less then looks.
For maintaining an LTR. Looks matter plenty, for keeping a LTR going since she will be more forgiving on other shortcommngs. And "personality" matters alot then also, maybe equal to looks or maybe a little bit less but not that much less. I dunno

• +1
Reactions: Zercic, GreenHat500, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Being social (that's what neurotypical means right?) is important factor I agree. Great looks will do more for a man in general, then having great social skills. So looks, help more. Obviously having both (looks and good social skills), is lethal. And being full aspie, will hurt a man alot even when has good looks. He might still be able though to get some short term stuff, likely with LTR he will do not so well.

Obviously.

Chad Looks + great social skills/personlaity > Chad Looks + weird/beta/bad social skills

But what are you trying to compare though, I don't get it? in your post OP and here????

imo.

in Short term relationships:
Looks matter most. And "personality" matters some but way less then looks.

in Long term relationships:
For getting an LTR. Looks matter most, for getting one. And "personality" matters some but less then looks.
For maintaining an LTR. Looks matter plenty, for keeping a LTR going since she will be more forgiving on other shortcommngs. And "personality" matters alot then also, maybe equal to looks or maybe a little bit less but not that much less. I dunno
You are one of the few smart guys here and you formulated everything way better than me, I agree 100%. My original post should just show that even someone with superb looks can be cucked. People here should start to work on every aspect of their life instead of just their looks. Of course personality doesn't matter a lot when having short flings with woman but I don know about most guys here but I want to have mini LTR, LTRs or passionate summer flings instead of taking a drunk girl from the club at home and fucking here without any passion. I am not ignorant, I made out with girls in clubs without talking 1 word with them. I know that looks are everything in that scenario but everything beyond that, being cool and confident is important.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zercic, GreenHat500, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
You are one of the few smart guys here and you formulated everything way better than me, I agree 100%. My original post should just show that even someone with superb looks can be cucked. People here should start to work on every aspect of their life instead of just their looks. Of course personality doesn't matter a lot when having short flings with woman but I don know about most guys here but I want to have mini LTR, LTRs or passionate summer flings instead of taking a drunk girl from the club at home and fucking here without any passion. I am not ignorant, I made out with girls in clubs without talking 1 word with them. I know that looks are everything in that scenario but everything beyond that, being cool and confident is important.
Mini LTR's are great. better then 1 night things. Since 2nd, 3rd and so on sex is usually better sex, I recall.
I had 1 mini LTR, lasted like 1-2 months. It was nice/cool.

To add.
I know 1 guy, he is a bit older (in his mid 40's I guess). He is and was Chad. Big muscles, attractive face, and a well skilled fighter. He is married to a former Stacy, now his wife is still pretty hot for a 30-something year old but not Stacy anymore, they have 2 kids.
That man has a very soft/gentle personality (like opposite of his looks), he is very soft spoken and stuff like that. Like the opposite of a loud mouth, which I assume Alpha means. He seems to be managing the LTR just fine, he BetaBuxxes for his family and wife obviously. But, if he had lesser looks, I doubt he would had gotten away with his "softness".
Cool dude by the way, I like him.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and GreenHat500
Mirin. I tend to think this way.

• +1
only greasy incel twinks with no life tell this cope.
yeah the incels on this site with 0 female interaction who would say this woman is ugly and they wouldnt touch her with a 50 metre pole
63 Adriana Lima Sexy Pictures Focus On Her Hypnotising Rear

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zercic, gaymidget, Chadeep and 1 other person
just because he fucked 1 girl for years and now that girl is bored of him, lookstheory is bullshit?

Show the picture of that 'GigaChad'.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Zercic and HighIQcel

You are missing the point. She changed because he cheated on her.

I don't get this thread. So you're saying a GL guy who fucked a 100 girls eventually had to break up cause he was cheating on his giga stacy GF. She apparently actually put up with his shit for years, and when she was tired of it he started simping so, naturally she completely lost interest, and thus personality matters?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zercic and eduardkoopman
I mean I would bang anything that resembles a female tbh.
potential trannymaxxer detected.

She apparently actually put up with his shit for years, and when she was tired of it he started simping so personality matters?
good point, the fact he cheated blows the whole argument op made apart

Mirin Till Lindemann

Great thread op , sadly these autists gathered their knowledge about girls from when they were kids or teens which girls in these parts are more braindead than when they grow up , yes looks are important , but for the majority being average looking and having a good personality is enough for you to live a normal happy life

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Zercic
Jfl
I never even tell girls I love them. They instantly dry out if you do
Just coolmaxxx

Showing weak beta behavior to ur gf is enough for her to lose all interest forever in u no matter how GL u are.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, gaymidget and Ascensionrequired
OP don't try to explain to these incel losers that personality matters.

These fuckers here worship and fight over guys like chico and other male models and they fight who the best looking is. They are completly autistic and never went a day in there lives outside.
They take everything to the extreme. They think looking good will make all the girls approach and seduce them.

Being goodlooking will make it defenitely easier, but that doesn't mean you don't need any social skills/personality.
If you can't form a few sentences and can't talk like a normal person forget the pussy, you will make her pussy dry as the sahara.

• +1
Good post.

• +1