My girl posted pic on her story with a new guy because I havent texted her only 3 weeks

Ältai.Anabolic

Ältai.Anabolic

Emerald
Joined
Mar 28, 2020
Posts
34,480
Reputation
32,633
I mean it's only been 3 weeks I havent texted her properly due to my work and life issue.

I guess for foid if you dont text them for 1.5-2weeks then think you arent interested anymore and trying to cut you off.

Guys have a discussion here on this manner on this thread please.
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert
Stupid gook is hallucinating again

Did u forget that you’re incel?
 
  • +1
Reactions: zanenevalackbanks
only for 3 weeks ? lmao 3 weeks is enough for ppl to move on and forget you even exist
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kariert, zanenevalackbanks and Ältai.Anabolic
move on, shes a whore
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert
only for 3 weeks ? lmao 3 weeks is enough for ppl to move on and forget you even exist
wait bro, what would be the limit of ignoring your girl then?

because it happened to me before when I ignored a girl for 2 weeks and she got a new guy lol
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: kariert and rollthefuckingdice
wait bro, what would be the limit of ignoring your girl then?

because it happened to me before when I ignored a girl for 2 weeks and she got a new guy lol
i would presume 2 to 3 days is very offending to her a weeks plus your in the graveyard
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: kariert and Ältai.Anabolic
  • +1
Reactions: Ältai.Anabolic and kariert
well id say you explain before disappearing
its genuinely just a pain in the balls
oh so if I know I would be disappearing for 1-3 week then I should inform her I would be occupied about xyz. Therefore, she would still have hopes??

because during our time apart she sent me "i miss you"
 
  • +1
Reactions: rollthefuckingdice and kariert
oh so if I know I would be disappearing for 1-3 week then I should inform her I would be occupied about xyz. Therefore, she would still have hopes??

because during our time apart she sent me "i miss you"
yes and pray she wont leave you while your gone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ältai.Anabolic and kariert

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top