My girlfriend can't find time to video call me.

D

Deleted member 8919

Kraken
So 2 weeks ago my(19M9) girlfriend(19F) went to study in a university far away from me. We called a eachother a lot the first few days because she hadn't found new friends yet.

Now though, once she found new friends she is always outside and doesn't text me or have time to call me. Once I told her that I think we should talk more she got angry and said she had no time at all even though I know she does, she just uses it all to go outside with her new friends.

I know this may be a phase because she has a completely different and interesting life in a big city, but it makes me sad that she is so obsessed with her new life and friends and kinda forgets about me. Even when we videocalled last time she wasn't even paying attention to what I was saying because she was texting with one of her new friends and laughing out loud every time she recieved a message. I found that disrespectful tbh.

I just don't think I'm asking for too much when all I want is to hear her once at least every 2 days.

Should I worry? Is this really just a phase that will soon go away? Am I coming off as too needy?

5 black guys and blonde Blank Template - Imgflip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Danish_Retard, BrettyBoy and 4 others
Dn rd she’s cheating on you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT, Jamal2222, Copemaxxing and 5 others
Cheat on her.

i'm loving these leddit moments

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
if you have a gf get the fuck outta here, chad, this place is for genetic scum with no chance of ever getting an IOI, like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
So 2 weeks ago my(19M9) girlfriend(19F) went to study in a university far away from me. We called a eachother a lot the first few days because she hadn't found new friends yet.

Now though, once she found new friends she is always outside and doesn't text me or have time to call me. Once I told her that I think we should talk more she got angry and said she had no time at all even though I know she does, she just uses it all to go outside with her new friends.

I know this may be a phase because she has a completely different and interesting life in a big city, but it makes me sad that she is so obsessed with her new life and friends and kinda forgets about me. Even when we videocalled last time she wasn't even paying attention to what I was saying because she was texting with one of her new friends and laughing out loud every time she recieved a message. I found that disrespectful tbh.

I just don't think I'm asking for too much when all I want is to hear her once at least every 2 days.

Should I worry? Is this really just a phase that will soon go away? Am I coming off as too needy?

5 black guys and blonde Blank Template - Imgflip
it's over for you two, non-chads should never do long distance especially with a college bitch now she's gonna get drunk at a club or party then cuck you. Break up with her before she does.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 8919
if you have a gf get the fuck outta here, chad, this place is for genetic scum with no chance of ever getting an IOI, like me
why? i want to looksmax even tho im psl 6 right now

BRUH IMAGINE BELIEVING YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS GOING TO SURVIVE LONG DISTANCE PLUS GOING TO DIFFERENT COLLEGES LMAO

YOUR ODDS ARE LIKE 1% MAX

• JFL
I've never had a girlfriend and in school when I was 7 this girl I asked out told the teacher on me and I got told off

• JFL
It's over.

• +1
BRUH IMAGINE BELIEVING YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS GOING TO SURVIVE LONG DISTANCE PLUS GOING TO DIFFERENT COLLEGES LMAO

YOUR ODDS ARE LIKE 1% MAX
cope

Long distance doesn’t work, thats the truth you either swallow this shit or keep lying to yourself bro man.

• JFL