my girlfriend constantly denies my call to incelhood

Smh too many fake incels jelouse of our inceldom 🙄 :feelshaha:
Maybe you should go to incels.is and seek guidance but don’t you dare be a bigot snd racist and say the n word or any racist shit there

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Smh too many fake incels jelouse of our inceldom 🙄 :feelshaha:
Maybe you should go to incels.is and seek guidance but don’t you dare be a bigot snd racist and say the n word or any racist shit there
i have an account there but theyre negative nancies over there, makes me want to rope going on there

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
i have an account there but theyre negative nancies over there, makes me want to rope going on there
Fake incel: baah! I hate foids because foids are inherently bad and it’s their fault I was born ugly and they don’t find me naturally and biologically attractive!

True incel: I have 99999 hoes but inside of me I’m still incel 😤 and I shall remain one 😤

• +1
everytime i call myself an incel around this bitch she says “but youre fake incel” and she does this every single fucking time omfg

today i about had it with this bitch, she was asking me why i dont have friends in college and i go “im cold incel i cant” and she goes muhhhh you fake incel though

when i tell her to explain how im not real incel she just avoids the question

she knows im a real incel and tries to fuck with me

im tired of this fucking hoe if i was any better looking i wouldve left by now
@Kaari get birds in here

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
everytime i call myself an incel around this bitch she says “but youre fake incel” and she does this every single fucking time omfg

today i about had it with this bitch, she was asking me why i dont have friends in college and i go “im cold incel i cant” and she goes muhhhh you fake incel though

JFL u have a girlfriend you are NOT an incel,stop coping bro

• JFL
@Kaari get birds in here
Rep me 1000 times in 2 minutes to prove yourself to me your loyal to the flock

if not I’m not going to get birds in

Know your place, I seized the power @kaligula567 left behind for my benefit, not yours

Get to work

• +1
being an incel is not cool, like nothing good in it,try ur best to avoide being called an incel

being an incel is not cool, like nothing good in it,try ur best to avoide being called an incel
i know being an incel isnt good but i genuinely am an incel, my heart is stone cold and apathetic, i am a incel in my soul, just because im not celibate doesnt mean i dont embody the main aspects of inceldom

ur girls loves you fucking asshole,and u try to convince her that ur a incel,while having a girl, ur a fakecel and whats the point of doing this. calling her a hoe and shit insane dawg

• +1
Rep me 1000 times in 2 minutes to prove yourself to me your loyal to the flock

if not I’m not going to get birds in

Know your place, I seized the power @kaligula567 left behind for my benefit, not yours

Get to work
quit playing nigga

• +1
ur girls loves you fucking asshole,and u try to convince her that ur a incel,while having a girl, ur a fakecel and whats the point of doing this. calling her a hoe and shit insane dawg
ive had 10+ girlfriends and i havent loved a single one of them, i am the most stone cold incel ever, i know how ridiculous it sounds but genuinely im incel in my heart

Didn’t even rep my last post boy.

Do you want your bumps or not?
the true essence of birds isnt bumps… you know nothing about the birds, true essence of birds is to reuinite us under a singular thread

• +1
nigga got a cute ass girl and acts like this smh

• +1
the true essence of birds isnt bumps… you know nothing about the birds, true essence of birds is to reuinite us under a singular thread
You mere bird, you know nothing of what you have done

I am the apex bird

The beginning and the end of the flock

My will is final, yours is irrelevant

If I want to you unite, I’ll give the order

Now get to work repping my posts before I drop you into 3rd of command

You’ve disappointed me thus far

• +1
You mere bird, you know nothing of what you have done

I am the apex bird

The beginning and the end of the flock

My will is final, yours is irrelevant

If I want to you unite, I’ll give the order

Now get to work repping my posts before I drop you into 3rd of command

You’ve disappointed me thus far
nigga just tag bruhhhhj

• +1
nigga just tag bruhhhhj
sorry I don’t tag for ethnics unless I want to

plus I’m acquiring knowledge for my flock and definitely not in class

In a sense she’s right, by definition you aren’t an incel. I do get what you mean though, I am emotionless too. It’s hard to keep relationships when you’ve been through things that prove you are incapable of being loving.

incelmaxing is the way

idk, i dont think so, the one u showed me first had bigger titties
no idea bruh 99% of the girls ive been with are small chested, i checked our pms too i cant find, did you delete ?

@Kaari do your fucking job niguh leader of birds isnt a empty title

• +1
@Kaari do your fucking job niguh leader of birds isnt a empty title
No, you need to know YOUR PLACE in SECOND IN COMMAND and I will call upon the flock when I desire to.

This thread won’t serve me, I have a much better idea though. Trust me, you’ll thank me later.

No, you need to know YOUR PLACE in SECOND IN COMMAND and I will call upon the flock when I desire to.

This thread won’t serve me, I have a much better idea though. Trust me, you’ll thank me later.
useless…

• +1
Why do you want ur gf to think youre an incel u kinda retarded no offense

Post her pic and the interweb will determine if you are an incel. Or STFU.