My girlfriend caught me wearing elevator shoes

Oxygen

Oxygen

Ascending!!!
Here’s the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08Z76XWHM?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Irl they give 2 inches of extra height. Assuming everyone else with shoes is one inch taller, Im an extra inch over them.

we were cuddling in bed and she goes “I think you wear shoe lifts”

And I go “no way” in like a sleepy nonchalant type of way and then changed the subject

I’m returning those shoes ASAP and going back to my usual Nikes

How cooked am I? Tell me your thoughts on the situation and what I did/couldve done differently.

Morning height barefoot - 5’ 9.2 inches
Evening height barefoot - 5’ 8.3 inches

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acne Victim, panjeet currycel, Clavicular and 7 others
Also does glucosamine chondrotin work to retain morning height or is it cope

• +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel and Klasik616
this is the reason i dont think adding anything over 1 inch is recommendable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Gaygymmaxx and Oxygen
What should I fuckin do? I kinda loved the feeling of being a bit taller

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Larp, no normies know about height frauding besides air forces or air maxes jfl. I wear those shoes with a 1.4 in shoe lift and have never been caught or questioned, easy to hide especially if wide frame and long wingspan.

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, iabsolvejordan and NZb6Air
What should I fuckin do? I kinda loved the feeling of being a bit taller
yeah keep using just dont add that much, get smaller ones

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
please tell me this didn’t happen i’m going to fraud 4 in tomorrow and go outside so I don’t feel like an utter subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Larp, no normies know about height frauding besides air forces or air maxes jfl. I wear those shoes with a 1.4 in shoe lift and have never been caught or questioned, easy to hide especially if wide frame and long wingspan.
I know you’re lying because adding a 1.4 inch lift to those shoes would make your heel slip out so easily. I put a comfort insole in them and that few mms already fucks up the fit

Here’s the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08Z76XWHM?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Irl they give 2 inches of extra height. Assuming everyone else with shoes is one inch taller, Im an extra inch over them.

And I go “no way” in like a sleepy nonchalant type of way and then changed the subject

How cooked am I? Tell me your thoughts on the situation and what I did/couldve done differently.

she will found someone who doesn't need to wear that shit

tbh its very pathetic of your side

• +1
Reactions: ey88, dipenhydramine and Oxygen
please tell me this didn’t happen i’m going to fraud 4 in tomorrow and go outside so I don’t feel like an utter subhuman
I swear on my entire family this happened

• So Sad
Reactions: Numb
I know you’re lying because adding a 1.4 inch lift to those shoes would make your heel slip out so easily. I put a comfort insole in them and that few mms already fucks up the fit
False
EF815814 F12C 4554 A652 263C9CCE2C77

Preferably black socks but u get the point

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NZb6Air, Oxygen and 1 other person
I walk perfectly fine in tjem i even play pickyp basketball im not larping

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NZb6Air and Oxygen
I could still deny it
How does she know unless she is around your height when you are both barefoot? I put in actual insoles in my normal shoes, but I can’t run in them or else it’s really obvious

lowk say u have a stress fracture in ur lower back years ago that ruined ur posture and u get pain when walking in shoes blah blah blah. Say u need insoles to correct ur posture to minimize pain in shoes idk what else to say tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: greycel, TechnoBoss, NZb6Air and 2 others
What are you using to fraud 4 inches

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
This is my worst nightmare

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Acne Victim, TechnoBoss and 2 others
lowk say u have a stress fracture in ur lower back years ago that ruined ur posture and u get pain when walking in shoes blah blah blah. Say u need insoles to correct ur posture to minimize pain in shoes idk what else to say tbh
Foids will believe that as well, very gullible

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, NZb6Air, sb23 and 1 other person

haha, this is why im gatekeeping. Have fun with your para girl whilst I wear my undetectable lifts :feelsez:

Foids will believe that as well, very gullible
I havent had to use this excuse yet thank god. But its waiting deep in my bag of tricks if the day ever arises

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air and AlbinoMaxxer
How does she know unless she is around your height when you are both barefoot? I put in actual insoles in my normal shoes, but I can’t run in them or else it’s really obvious
she is 5 foot 4 inches i literally have no clue how she knew so quickly. she might be really perceptive

I havent had to use this excuse yet thank god. But its waiting deep in my bag of tricks if the day ever arises
My friend asked me where i got the shoes and i just said walmart:feelswhy:what the fuck was i supposed to say

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and tombradylover
is that you in avi? If so, you are beautiful.

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover
unfortunately theyre not lifts, just elevtor shoes with the lift built in, so any excuse is not really gonna work

• +1
I dont understand why.
She knows your true height already.
Jfl doing this for people on the street.

• +1
anyway to not lose height of the day

It could be worse…

• +1
SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE HOLY GRAIL OF SHOE LIFTS. WHAT SHOE DO I USE AND WHAT LIFTS SPECIFICALLY SO I CAN SAY I NEED INSOLES FOR LOW BACK SUPPORT AS AN EXCUSE

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Real

Even at 5"6 there's no chance I'm frauding past like 5"7,

Even if im 5"8.5 in lifts I'd claim 5"7,

Nothing is worth the risk.

• +1
i can relate one day my ex discovered that i was wearing lift, I simply assume, telling her that i was feeling more confident. Tell her it's like her make up. She didn't bothered. The best way to handle this bad situations it's just by assuming it. (depends also of how much time you are together, and the girl of course)

• +1
I dont understand why.
She knows your true height already.
Jfl doing this for people on the street.
I'm in college and get contantly heightmogged. i always feel like 5'11 or 6' is the average for this generation in america

i can relate one day my ex discovered that i was wearing lift, I simply assume, telling her that i was feeling more confident. Tell her it's like her make up. She didn't bothered. The best way to handle this bad situations it's just by assuming it. (depends also of how much time you are together, and the girl of course)
Just say they’re for feet problems like orthopaedic soles jfl

• +1
is that you in avi? If so, you are beautiful.
thank u bro much love

unfortunately theyre not lifts, just elevtor shoes with the lift built in, so any excuse is not really gonna work
slide those posture insoles on top of the built in lifts then claim what i said already

• +1
Reactions: sb23
no way that shit works every time she sees you walking around in public around other males she knows youre shorter than you are JFL

Just say they’re for feet problems like orthopaedic soles jfl
at first i said this ,this excuse lasted for 2 years and, but one day when i was sleeping she tried my shoes and lmaoo she discovered the truth. I think when you wear lift it's not a matter of if she discovers it but WHEN. It's just inevitable.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Oxygen
thank u bro much love

slide those posture insoles on top of the built in lifts then claim what i said already
its a lil too late she saw that the posture comfort insoles would only add like 2-3mms

• JFL
at first i said this ,this excuse lasted for 2 years and, but one day when i was sleeping she tried my shoes and lmaoo she discovered the truth. I think when you wear lift it's not a matter of if she discovers it but WHEN. It's just inevitable.
yeah exactly. i think the best bet is to just get one of those nike air max shoes that give 1-1.5 inches guaranteed and your girl wont question anything

Just sew them into the shoe lol

Real

High inhib, 4 inch fraud or death

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
what was her reaction to that lmao

• +1
Real

public humiliation of using lifts is unreal

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Gaygymmaxx and Oxygen