my girlfriend constantly denies my call to incelhood

chudlite

chudlite

Long Live @Kaligula567 and @Kaari
everytime i call myself an incel around this bitch she says “but youre fake incel” and she does this every single fucking time omfg

today i about had it with this bitch, she was asking me why i dont have friends in college and i go “im cold incel i cant” and she goes muhhhh you fake incel though

when i tell her to explain how im not real incel she just avoids the question

she knows im a real incel and tries to fuck with me

im tired of this fucking hoe if i was any better looking i wouldve left by now

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Art of Pattinson, aesthetic beauty and 15 others
im fucking mad bro she told me right now that ill never be an incel no matter how much i try

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aesthetic beauty, truthhurts and 3 others
bro i have always found this hoe annoying im genuinely pissed at her im genuinely considering leaving her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aesthetic beauty, truthhurts and 4 others
@Kaari tag birds in here boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Kaari, truthhurts and 3 others
never slip up about incelhood around women they will play you I know from experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto, aspiringexcel, ihearvoices and 4 others
I can’t tell if this is larp or not but
She appreciates you for who you are I wouldn’t leave her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, Sub5kang, truthhurts and 1 other person
everytime i call myself an incel around this bitch she says “but youre fake incel” and she does this every single fucking time omfg

today i about had it with this bitch, she was asking me why i dont have friends in college and i go “im cold incel i cant” and she goes muhhhh you fake incel though

nigga you have a girlfriend why are you shitposting on org and not making her cum?

• +1
Reactions: N1666, Kanye West's Cousin, truthhurts and 1 other person
never slip up about incelhood around women they will play you I know from experience
shes not NT and wouldnt do that, shes more likely to leave me if she sees my feminine side, also she knows alot already from what ive told, ive said this before but she reads my threads occasionally, i highly doubt she’ll see this since she doesnt come on here by her free will and only when i send her threads to read

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and truthhurts
What’s her race

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
nigga you have a girlfriend why are you shitposting on org and not making her cum?
im not shit posting bhai this my life ill die about this org shit

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Schizotypalcel, truthhurts and 1 other person
is it even worth if shes not a stacy

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Bale
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, truthhurts and Deleted member 87746
just fuck her

• +1
I can’t tell if this is larp or not but
She appreciates you for who you are I wouldn’t leave her
yeah true she is genuinely caring and very kind to me but i am stone cold incel at heart

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, aesthetic beauty, truthhurts and 1 other person
only latinas fuck incels thats why i have been slaying since highschool despite being non nt mentalcel

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and truthhurts
Dnr, fakecel ramblings

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: OldRooster, aesthetic beauty, Kanye West's Cousin and 2 others
only latinas fuck incels thats why i have been slaying since highschool despite being non nt mentalcel
nah ive been with white girls that supported my “inceldom” its mainly NT vs non-NT girls

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, truthhurts, Latinolooksmaxxer and 1 other person
  • JFL
Don’t fake being incel round a truecel like me youngin
nah like at heart im an incel though like i have the heart of an incel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, truthhurts, sickdawgie and 1 other person
I'm confused you have a girlfriend that you fuck you're not an incel like me 🚬

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster, imthesupremecel, truthhurts and 1 other person
nah like at heart im an incel though like i have the heart of an incel
I have the heart of a chad but I’m still a truecel virgin

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, truthhurts and sickdawgie
  • +1
Its

Ok my fellow truecel people don't understand that inside we are incels

• JFL

She's your girlfriend... Why don't you just FUCK HER?! :rage: pissing me off hoe

she should respect your pronouns...

mine are

in/cel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and chudlite
Its

Ok my fellow truecel people don't understand that inside we are incels
yeah i genuinely consider myself incel while not KHHV im still an incel at heart

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
@Kaari tag birds in here boyo
I can actually get pinged and not hate using this forum

it began for @kaligula567cursedcels after all

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
I can actually get pinged and not hate using this forum

it began for @kaligula567cursedcels after all
yiure the new leader of the birds, or shall this fall onto me

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari
yiure the new leader of the birds, or shall this fall onto me
you can only remain in the flock if you give me 1000 reps in 2 mins as annunciation to the flock

but since your an OG flock member you can stay

• +1
blow her head off

• +1
you can only remain in the flock if you give me 1000 reps in 2 mins as annunciation to the flock

but since your an OG flock member you can stay
ok nigga put in the work then youre new leader, start tagging birds, get this to 200 replies

• JFL
ok nigga put in the work then youre new leader, start tagging birds, get this to 200 replies
It’s 12AM in the morning

I must reassemble the flock and think deeply to do so in my slumber

Rome wasn’t build in a day after all

• +1
It’s 12AM in the morning

I must reassemble the flock and think deeply to do so in my slumber

Rome wasn’t build in a day after all
true bhai sleep well sweet dreams 😴

• +1
true bhai sleep well sweet dreams 😴
Don’t worry my bird, the end of kaligula was merely the dawn of a new beginning of prosperity for the flock.

• +1
I'm confused you have a girlfriend that you fuck you're not an incel like me 🚬
nah im incel cuz im like lowkey indifferent and unable to love, im an incel at heart, if i do stuff with women it doesnt matter because at my core im stone cold, im basically incel without the celibate,

like involuntarily stone cold

• +1
nah im incel cuz im like lowkey indifferent and unable to love, im an incel at heart, if i do stuff with women it doesnt matter because at my core im stone cold, im basically incel without the celibate,

like involuntarily stone cold
All the more pent up passion that can be poured into the flock, my master plan is already taking fruition.

Tales from the Jehovah's witnesses camp

• So Sad
Maybe because you aren’t an incel? How stupid is it to even involve your girlfriend into such obsessions?
As most user here you simply seem to believe, that you are for whatever reason, entitled to possess good looks in the top 0,01% percentile. It’s the same with money, height, dick size or anything seemingly valuable.
Anything outside the absolute top percentiles and you come over here crying like a women about how unfair life supposedly is. You even practice this kind of cuck behaviour openly in front of your gf.
Parents these days really seem to tell their kids, that they are the best thing, that ever graced that world. That would explain their arrogance and increase in narcissistic tendencies.

• +1

How is your own girlfriend not wanting to fuck you? Are you in a cuckold or something? Wait nvm I just realized you meant a friend that is a girl

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Maybe because you aren’t an incel? How stupid is it to even involve your girlfriend into such obsessions?
As most user here you simply seem to believe, that you are for whatever reason, entitled to possess good looks in the top 0,01% percentile. It’s the same with money, height, dick size or anything seemingly valuable.
Anything outside the absolute top percentiles and you come over here crying like a women about how unfair life supposedly is. You even practice this kind of cuck behaviour openly in front of your gf.
Parents these days really seem to tell their kids, that they are the best thing, that ever graced that world. That would explain their arrogance and increase in narcissistic tendencies.
grey dnr

jokes aside i agree with most of that, however it all changes when the girls arent NT and then alot of things become different

How is your own girlfriend not wanting to fuck you? Are you in a cuckold or something? Wait nvm I just realized you meant a friend that is a girl
no shes my girlfriend weve been dating around a month and no im not a cuck-_- when i say incel i mean i have the heart of a incel because im incapable of love, while i may not be celibate im still an incel deep within my cold shrivled up heart