My girlfriend is 2cm taller than me

attarde75

attarde75

Zephir
I am 174cm and she is 176cm, I plan to marry her, I am in love and so is she. I'm not even kidding, she has two brothers who are 188cm and 183cm tall, I'm afraid.
I don't know how I'm going to do it when I meet them, they'll be like "that dwarf is fucking my sister"

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 14693
Mirin, who cares about the brothers

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
If you're in the west this is going to fail.

Not sure. If I was betting on it I would say it's not going to work long term. But take it with a grain of salt
depending on the shoes, we are the same height, but if I have kids with her, my kids will have good genes, her for the height and me for the eye area.

depending on the shoes, we are the same height, but if I have kids with her, my kids will have good genes, her for the height and me for the eye area.
Yes but girls don't think like that buddy. She's going to eventually be comparing you to taller guys who are better looking or have more money, and she's going to lose attraction in the long term. She WILL get bored of you and realize she could just wait for a taller guy with nice eyes to date her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Solidcoin, Lihito, Deprived and 1 other person
Yes but girls don't think like that buddy. She's going to eventually be comparing you to taller guys who are better looking or have more money, and she's going to lose attraction in the long term. She WILL get bored of you and realize she could just wait for a taller guy with nice eyes to date her
we'll see in the long run, but I don't think a tall and handsome guy will be interested in her, she's like 6.5/10, the guy will have much better + she's madly in love and has told her parents about me.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
we'll see in the long run, but I don't think a tall and handsome guy will be interested in her, she's like 6.5/10, the guy will have much better + she's madly in love and has told her parents about me.
Good luck anyways. Just keep looksmaxing and moneymaking always

This

Main problem with this site is that People are less and less blackpilled and forget the reality of female partner picking

Women are just wired Like that and it was a Mistake to give them rights because the definition of civilization is LITERALY giving men the reproductive reward For their role im society

Giving women rights is paradoxal

Also OP im sorry For you i know we all need love and romantic but its just Not happening For most of us in this life

Dont be that guy that Wakes up after 20 ears and tells himself "wow , women are realists pretending to be romantics while men are romantics pretending to be realists."

what anyone else thinks is irrelevant, you like her, she likes you and thats it, you can eat your head thinking about how things are gonna develop but its not worth it, theres always someone taller, someone better looking, someone with more money, dont stress about it

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
No Like how can you get married in 2022

Thats Like getting into senate at the fall od rome , you get all the hate For Being a senator + 0 benefits cause the hordes already killed you

what anyone else thinks is irrelevant, you like her, she likes you and thats it, you can eat your head thinking about how things are gonna develop but its not worth it, theres always someone taller, someone better looking, someone with more money, dont stress about it
Bluepilled and cucked no Sane man should get married in 2022 women Will Always find Better

You can only Marry if your are extremly tall 6 PSL chad Like chico and even he can get cheated on cause of norwood reaper

Such is biological reality