My girlfriend is really really mad at me

@Baldingman1998 @EktoPlasma it depends on how I stand and how I sit sometimes i look wider sometimes not. Imo I don't look as wide here but I look thicker cuz I'm flexing hard lol

View attachment 1172637
You and @jellyfish101 should do a mog battle. 2 leb moggers lol. (Or not since higher chance to get doxxed)

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
"Let's just hide my eye area even though I shown everybody literally every inch of my body including my genitalia."
And hair:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Sny and CupOfCoffee
I told her I'm going to take it down but I'm going to pretend that I forgot about it
Did u thristtrap any foids? This will keep her interested if so cus shows high SMV

• +1
Did u thristtrap any foids? This will keep her interested if so cus shows high SMV
Sometimes girls say inappropriate shit at parties when they're drunk. Like one time this girl from out of state saw me when I walked in late to the party and she told my gf "That's your bf? You should make babies". 100% srs not making this up

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and ShowerMaxxing
Sometimes girls say inappropriate shit at parties when they're drunk. Like one time this girl from out of state saw me when I walked in late to the party and she told my gf "That's your bf? You should make babies". 100% srs not making this up
Irl Chad. They want ur gymcel frauded Chad genetics:lul:. U ascended

• Love it
Damn you got rino?

• +1
Damn you got rino?
Yeah and my septum is still not fucking straight lol. But it does look much better still. I used to have a wide hooked Arab nose

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
That frame:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Brb kms:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and CupOfCoffee
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, AcneScars and ShowerMaxxing
3556.jpg

• JFL
Marwadi > Turkish. Stop coping bhaijaan
I'm not even marwadi though my mom could legit fraud south euro. Your theory fails chadpreet stop the cope
I'm a boneless low t subhuman

• WTF
Reactions: AcneScars
In shoes? Location?
5’5/165 barefoot. I wear 2 inch lifts and get 1 inch from Airmax so I get to 5’8, fraud another inch and I’m up to 5’9

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, volcelfatcel and CupOfCoffee
5’5/165 barefoot. I wear 2 inch lifts and get 1 inch from Airmax so I get to 5’8, fraud another inch and I’m up to 5’9
Never take your shoes off even if you get a gf just tell her your feet smell too bad so u have to keep em on

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Danish_Retard, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
I'm not even marwadi though my mom could legit fraud south euro. Your theory fails chadpreet stop the cope
I'm a boneless low t subhuman
You have a good browridge, no way you’re low T

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
In shoes? Location?
He is 5'5 but in reality he is 5'6 he is just underselling his height, but 5'6 is the new 5'7 and 5'7 is close to 5'8 so you round it up, but 5'8 is 5'9 with shoes, and 5'9 is pretty much 5'10 so he is 5'10 but if he is 5'10 then he becomes 5'11 with proper posture and if you are 5'11 you gotta round it up to 5'12 since you wear airmaxxes

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and AcneScars
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, ShowerMaxxing and CupOfCoffee
> Posts to reddit "Hey guys what advice do you have for me? I'm trying so hard to work on my confidence thanks!!"
Amnesia really trying to work hard on his confidence :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and CupOfCoffee
He is 5'5 but in reality he is 5'6 he is just underselling his height, but 5'6 is the new 5'7 and 5'7 is close to 5'8 so you round it up, but 5'8 is 5'9 with shoes, and 5'9 is pretty much 5'10 so he is 5'10 but if he is 5'10 then he becomes 5'11 with proper posture and if you are 5'11 you gotta round it up to 5'12 since you wear airmaxxes
018FFE5B DD66 4B32 904D 115C2454003D

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
hair is gone. not worth it.

What's your gf psl? Btw. Do you think you are looksmatched or do you mog her?
I didn't see this before. I mog her that's why she's so jealous jfl

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 @volcelfatcel @Maesthetic some dude I know PM'ed me: "supplements?" on insta jfl. Thinking of telling him "Clenbuterol and Creatine" :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10987
@Baldingman1998 @volcelfatcel @Maesthetic some dude I know PM'ed me: "supplements?" on insta jfl. Thinking of telling him "Clenbuterol and Creatine" :feelskek:
Dont do this bro

• +1
Useful vitamins
Zinc and vitamin D bro :feelskek:
No tbh I think I'm just gonna say I'm taking a SARM he's a normie and won't know the difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
@Baldingman1998 I told him "SARMs creatine" :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and volcelfatcel
Holy fuck you look huge lol