My girlfriend keeps spamming posts of me on her insta

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates
She even made me shoot tiktoks with her jfl and for some reason I look like HTN in them they got beauty filters and shit lmaoo

Legit look like HTN on the pics she posts of me I think she is editing my pics so I look better 💀💀💀

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, Xangsane, randomop and 3 others
Lol i would gangrape my girl if she posted me

• JFL
Reactions: coispet, N1666, Aypo129 and 1 other person
Nobody gives a flying fuck nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
Lol i would gangrape my girl if she posted me
Nobody gives a flying fuck nigger
bro she legit removes my acne with some editing app 💀 and i think she morphs my jaw to be more square. it's so fucking brutal but im not gonna point it out cuz every girl thinks she's got a HTN boyfriend lmaoo

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Just4Beast, Kamui, try2beme and 1 other person
bro she legit removes my acne with some editing app 💀 and i think she morphs my jaw to be more square. it's so fucking brutal but im not gonna point it out cuz every girl thinks she's got a HTN boyfriend lmaoo
Rape her

Milk her tits

Thoughts?

She even made me shoot tiktoks with her jfl and for some reason I look like HTN in them they got beauty filters and shit lmaoo

Legit look like HTN on the pics she posts of me I think she is editing my pics so I look better 💀💀💀
was she actually pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back